August 27, 2014 | 1810 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by bigbrighteyes

This mascara has been a favourite for over 3 years now... I really trust it. I like the way it layers on, rather than going splodgy and clumpy! And it's very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by AxlsRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best mascara I have ever used. I have tried high end, and low end, and nothing is as good as this. I bought this as I used to think that Max Factor 2000 cal was the best and the store had ran out of that so I bought this thinking well this must be good too. I think it's probably better than the 2000 cal. Coats lashes really well and really emphasises. Closest thing to wearing false lashes. Will continue to purchase, I've never seen better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Separate my eyelashes WELL. I got really difficult eyelashes, every lash seems to go in its own direction.
The price is cheap.
Gives a beautiful and classy elegant look.

Takes forever to remove. It sticks like glue and no I've checked; it's not the waterproof version. Takes me 10-15 minutes to remove from my eyearea and even then I wake up in the morning and see thin black stripes.
Must get a really good mascara/eyemakeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by FBT1911

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Helps to widen the lashes and appear fuller. Has a noticeable change. I have never met anyone who has been disappointed by this mascara. And it's price- you just can't go wrong with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by winny406

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my all time favourite make up product. I have been wearing this for the last 4 years and will continue to use it probably until they stop making it. 2-3 layers and this stuff makes my eyelashes to thick and luscious. The texture is thick, which I personally like and it doesn't come off all day until I take it off with remover. I would highly recommend this to anyone. I am unsure how I can across it, but boy am I glad I did!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by SwedishKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this over a year ago, but I haven't written a review yet so I thought I would do it today.

I didn't like it, because my eyes started to tear up by this mascara. But I still wanted to keep going with it, I heard so much positive things about this mascara. I can tell you - it gives you really nice length and volume but it's clumpy and looks spidery. I tried too comb it out but it feels like the formula never dries so I just stood there for minutes trying to make it look okay. After a long time it finally looked okay so I went outdoors for a while. It looked awful a few minutes later, it smudged so badly.

Pro's:
-It's cheap
-The brush is actually okay
-Gives length and volume
-Easy to wash off

Con':
-I was allergic to it, so people with sensitive eyes, BEWARE!
-Smudged
-Spidery look
-Clumps

Sorry for my English, I'm Swedish.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by mystar456

hello to my new HG! i normally used to buy more expensive mascaras like helena rubinstein drama queen ,lancome hypnose,giorgio armani eyes to kill or dior iconic.But after reading a hole bunch of good reviews i thought i might give masterpiece max a try.so i bought it yesterday and tried it this morning.what can i say about this?i am amazed. it seperates and lenghts my lashes like no other mascara and adds a quite good amount of volume-it also holds a curl. my asian lashes look like falsies.happy that i bought this one and hey only 10 bucks,that's pretty cheap for a HG mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by CarlyJaneB

I currently have a test tube size of this product. It sat in my bag for a month untouched and unloved but as soon as I finally got around to using it I was really impressed. It doesn't make my lashes appear any thicker but gives a good even coverage and makes them look really long. I have blonde straight eyebrows and I manage to cover my all my lashes without having little blonde patches peeking through and when I curl my lashes it holds the curl in pretty much all day. Most mascaras are too heavy and pull the curl down after a matter of hours. The only downside is I'm pretty heavy handed with my wand and its easy to get dots of the product on the eyelid. However, it's easy enough to clear up after. I'll definitely be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by MonikaAlley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

absolutely the best mascara I've ever had, used Chanel and Lancome before, but none of those were this effective as Masterpiece. Adds great volume and length, all eyes can need!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by roestarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this mascara for ten years now and consider myself a perfectionist to almost a fault - enough said?? Amazing mascara. Crisp clean eye lashes but every strand is coated. A must for the most fussiest of make up users!!!