December 18, 2014 | 1771 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Fizzabella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara after my friend told me it was the mascara she used (her eyelashes were always so black, volumised and long). It does do a really good job of lengthening my lashes including my bottom lashes and layers really well. It soon became my holy grail mascara, overtaking Benefit's They're Real, until I found out maxfactor test on animals. I will use this tube up but will find an alternative as I can't get over the animal testing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by mamojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this mascara every day for many years, and it's definitely my favourite! The ONLY bad thing I have to say about it is that it straightens my eyelashes after I've curled them, so I have to use my eyelashcurler after applying mascara, which is not good for the eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have been a fan of this mascara for YEARS. i absolutely adore it. very affordable. no clumping. curls your lashes and gives them length and volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by bigbrighteyes

This mascara has been a favourite for over 3 years now... I really trust it. I like the way it layers on, rather than going splodgy and clumpy! And it's very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by AxlsRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best mascara I have ever used. I have tried high end, and low end, and nothing is as good as this. I bought this as I used to think that Max Factor 2000 cal was the best and the store had ran out of that so I bought this thinking well this must be good too. I think it's probably better than the 2000 cal. Coats lashes really well and really emphasises. Closest thing to wearing false lashes. Will continue to purchase, I've never seen better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Separate my eyelashes WELL. I got really difficult eyelashes, every lash seems to go in its own direction.
The price is cheap.
Gives a beautiful and classy elegant look.

Takes forever to remove. It sticks like glue and no I've checked; it's not the waterproof version. Takes me 10-15 minutes to remove from my eyearea and even then I wake up in the morning and see thin black stripes.
Must get a really good mascara/eyemakeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by FBT1911

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Helps to widen the lashes and appear fuller. Has a noticeable change. I have never met anyone who has been disappointed by this mascara. And it's price- you just can't go wrong with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by winny406

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my all time favourite make up product. I have been wearing this for the last 4 years and will continue to use it probably until they stop making it. 2-3 layers and this stuff makes my eyelashes to thick and luscious. The texture is thick, which I personally like and it doesn't come off all day until I take it off with remover. I would highly recommend this to anyone. I am unsure how I can across it, but boy am I glad I did!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by SwedishKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this over a year ago, but I haven't written a review yet so I thought I would do it today.

I didn't like it, because my eyes started to tear up by this mascara. But I still wanted to keep going with it, I heard so much positive things about this mascara. I can tell you - it gives you really nice length and volume but it's clumpy and looks spidery. I tried too comb it out but it feels like the formula never dries so I just stood there for minutes trying to make it look okay. After a long time it finally looked okay so I went outdoors for a while. It looked awful a few minutes later, it smudged so badly.

Pro's:
-It's cheap
-The brush is actually okay
-Gives length and volume
-Easy to wash off

Con':
-I was allergic to it, so people with sensitive eyes, BEWARE!
-Smudged
-Spidery look
-Clumps

Sorry for my English, I'm Swedish.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by mystar456

hello to my new HG! i normally used to buy more expensive mascaras like helena rubinstein drama queen ,lancome hypnose,giorgio armani eyes to kill or dior iconic.But after reading a hole bunch of good reviews i thought i might give masterpiece max a try.so i bought it yesterday and tried it this morning.what can i say about this?i am amazed. it seperates and lenghts my lashes like no other mascara and adds a quite good amount of volume-it also holds a curl. my asian lashes look like falsies.happy that i bought this one and hey only 10 bucks,that's pretty cheap for a HG mascara.