August 29, 2014 | 1738 users online

Cleansers - Boots - No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by starburst1824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are super soft and they don't have a strong smell so those are two positives for me... other than that they're just average. The package I got claims they remove waterproof makeup and I find that hard to believe because the wipes don't take off any of my mascara & it's not even waterproof!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Zoorkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrible rough textured wipes, burns my skin. Going back to VitE Body Shop wipes...gentle as a feather. Quick thinking does remove makeup better than the VitE Body Shop wipes though but I can.not bear the rough texture. Like powdered glass. Again why make the wipes so rough ?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

These work great when you are too tired to do your normal skin/makeup removal routine at night, or if you want to freshen your face in the morning. The best face wipes I have used so far.

Pros:
-Pre-moistened, gentle (but effective) texture
-No oily residue on face after use
-No scent that I can tell
-Removes eye makeup and mascara
-One wipe is enough for whole face and neck (and I wear a lot of makeup)
-Snap lid closure and sticker to seal in moisture
-Comes in 2-packs of 30 wipes each (or a box of 2) for 10.99 US (at Target) instead of paying 6.99 for 1 pack.

Cons:
-a little makeup is leftover after use so I usually use a toner afterwards

I HIGHLY recommend these for anyone with sensitive or oily skin such as myself.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by beasley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am glad I looked on Makeup Alley to find a good makeup wipe- these really work well and don't break me out. These are one of the few wipes that actually remove my waterproof mascara although not as well as a liquid (if I am wearing a lot of layers of waterproof I use a liquid as well.). The packaging is convenient and small so you can throw them in a bag and they stay moist without being too wet. I can reapply makeup immediately after I use them and they have no discernible fragrance. A+ all around!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by FlyAwayTiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this wipes so much! They are gentle on my skin, meaning they won't make it dry. They actually moisturize my skin. Takes my makeup off easily. It's takes off every type of makeup! Mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, foundation and much more! Just an amazing project. Yes I will be repurchasing this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by NAK4beauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These gave me a really bad rash all over my eyelids and surrounding area :(. I'm pretty sure it's the cetearyl alcohol. As far as mu removal, these were pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by ctlee420

These are my go to makeup wipes! They're affordable, they take all your makeup off and they don't leave any residue on your face. I will always repurchase these :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I grabbed this up at Ulta because I always need makeup remover wipes. I havent tried this brand before & the packaging caught my eye. I was pleased to see the formula quickly took off my waterproof mascara whereas other brands took a long long time to get it to melt off or didnt take it off at all. I have dry skin & this formula claims to leave my skin toned and moisturized. It did feel toned but as for moisture I could definitely use my own moisturizer on top but if I needed to just use this and go it wouldnt kill my skin. It still feels a touch dry & taught after but not so so bad that its uncomfortable. Over all these wipes are impressive and I will more than likely buy them again despite their $6.99 price tag.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Beautyisbliss

Nutshell: it removes makeup from its initial origin of placement and schmears it to create a Rorschaw inkblot to the face.
If you like washing your face first, then use the wipes you might find they work for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

These are some of the best makeup removing wipes that I have tried and I have tried many! They do not irritate my skin whatsoever and they are a pretty good size. They get all my makeup off very well and they don't have an obnoxious, overpowering smell.