April 18, 2014 | 1973 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - Powder Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by gint518

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in #9, a neon violet color, based on the reviews here. I kept putting it away, and would take it out and try again. I've decided that I love it! I have pale pinky skin, and a little goes a long way, looks natural, and lasts a long time! Other than the packaging, which is very small and hard to open, I am very pleased with this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2007 2:57:00 PM More reviews by doctorelle

I like this blush a lot. It says on and gives me a nice glow with a bit of shimmer! They changed the packaging but it still looks good.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2007 6:52:00 PM More reviews by polkaparty

I have this in no. 9, a bright, almost neon violet. I bought it for use as eyeshadow (which I love to use it as -- it's crazy and fun and I love wearing it without much other makeup and having that one shot of intense color on my face), thinking, "what kind of insane person would put this on their cheeks?" Then I tried it, just to see -- I applied just a teeny tiny bit with a blush brush and buffed it in really well -- and it looks awesome. I have pale pale pink-toned skin, and the violet gives a very soft, pretty yet modern tone to my cheek. A great alternative to the standard pink blush. I know it sounds out there, but I was really impressed with how wearable this actually is (remember, just use a little little bit, and blend blend blend).