Desert Essence Almond Hand and Body Lotion

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Extract*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, SD Alcohol 38-B*, Glycerin (Palm), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Stearic Acid (Coconut), Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut), Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Natural Fragrance/Flavor (Parfum/Aroma), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Water (Aqua) * Certified Organic

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I like this lotion quite a bit, especially for the price. I got mine on sale for about $7- normally I think it is $9 at Long's. It's a pretty big tube, and a little goes a long way. It moisturizes very well and doesn't irritate my skin like so many scented lotions do. The fragrance is ok. It starts out as a sweet almond that I personally like, but once it settles onto the skin, the sweetness weakens and the scent gets nuttier, which I don't like as much but don't really dislike either. It's not an overpowering scent, which is nice.

Desert Essence's Almond lotion is more sugar than it is almond. I prefer my almond scents more bitter, but scent aside, the texture of this is smooth, not greasy, and sinks in nicely. Still, I've found better. $11 CDN at drugstores or health food stores.