July 29, 2014 | 1571 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Brush-on Cream Liner in Deep Brown

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Blubird23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this eyeliner. I have been trying out brown eyeliners after a few years attempting to use black and never getting the effect I hoped for. This liner goes on smoothly, lasts throughout the day and doesn't smear (I use it on my upper lashline) I like the color, it's dark enough to emphasize my eyes without being too harsh. The brush it comes with is, as others have mentioned, terrible. It seems cheaply made and it's way too flat and wide for my taste. I actually kept the brush from a Maybelline cream liner and I use that or an ELF angled brush to apply this liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by loverofmkup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love, love this eyeliner! I had taken a break from cream eyeliners to save time in getting ready as I have little ones who don't give me much time! A few days ago I decided to give them a try again, so I opened my MAC fluidline & was shocked to find it all dried up and have had it about 6 months. Then I opened this Clinique one & it was smooth and creamy as the day I bought it! Big plus! The color is a nice dark brown that lasts all day on my upper lash line, not as long lasting on my waterline which is the only downside. The brush, like some others have mentioned is not that great, I use an angled brush and it works great.
The consistency is smooth & creamy, gives you enough time to smudge it if you like before it sets, I sometimes have used it as a base & it goes really nicely with my dark brown eyes and dark hair. There are no sparkles or glitter either, it is just a basic dark brown everyday eyeliner. I def. recommend and will repurchase when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Simply put I love this product but I hate the little brush it comes with, the liner is amazing it gives you a really defined line (unlike pencils ugh) and stays on FOREVER, I'm pretty bad about leaving my makeup on all night and this liner is often still on in the morning. Also the brown color looks slightly redish in the glass but it goes on brown and I've only been using it a few weeks but it seems like this product is very long lasting, like it still looks full. As I said before though, the brush SUCKS (the handle is only like 2 inches) I just use an old eyeliner brush from Avon instead though and that one is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by velveteenrose

I love the creamy formula of this gel eyeliner it applies on so smooth! My only complaint is that is can be a bit hard to remove at the end of the day. The deep brown shade has warm reddish undertones and looks great on all eye colors especially blue eyes. I like to apply it with the Sigma E65 or the Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

There's a reason this is a mua top pick, its flawless. Legit. I'm very, very picky about eyeliners. Fluidline's not pigmented enough, Maybelline smudges worse than anything, Liquiline is patchy and not smooth, etc., etc. But this? Smooth! Creamy! Pigmented! Lasts! Natural! What more could you want!!??

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was worried when I saw this in real life it looked like a red-brown from the outside of the container. I ended up finding it at my CCO so I picked one up and it's great. On me it shows up a nice dark brown and after years of using ULTA Automatic eyeliners I found something better!

This is more the shade of the ULTA Automatic eyeliner in Black/Brown, but the line it gives you is so much sharper. Now I still use my Automatic liners on the days I know I'm not going to draw a straight line. It is easy to clean up if you make a mistake, but but why waste the time. That been said you have time to fix if need be, but it does set after a minute or two and it's staying there until you remove it.

I've been using a MAC 209se brush and pretty good with application, it's a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this ok. It's a nice deep brown which reads almost black on me. Which is what I want as I'm very fair and true black looks to overpowering on me. The only think I don't like is I do notice it seems to flake a little later in the day. But it doesn't seem to upset my super sensitive eyes so I guess it's a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by starrynight8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the absolute best eyeliner I've ever tried! I love every thing about this liner: it's extremely pigmented, it's long lasting on both my eyelids AND waterline and the color is a beautiful alternative to black. I will repurchase :D

UPDATE: I have come to realize that this was the cause of my under eye smudging.... :|

too bad, 'cause I really liked it too. I will downgrade this to a 4 because the color was nice at first.. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by rhi86

i love this eyeliner! i think i paid 13 and it has lasted for well over a year, so great value for money!
stays on without smudging for hours, the only negative
thing i would say is, it is an effort to apply it with the brush that came with it. getting the same line thickness can be tricky.
overall this is my favourite clinique product and would recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by lilyzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wear this when I want a softer look to my usual Mac blacktrack. It has good staying power and is a lovely shade of brown that is soft and subtle but not too light. However the little brush that comes with it is hard to use and too thick to draw the fine lines that I prefer so I always use my Mac 266 brush instead. Nevertheless, great product and a staple for me.