August 21, 2014 | 956 users online

Makeup Brushes - Laura Mercier - Cheek Colour Brush

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2006 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Monica_Lo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bristles kept falling out for the whole time I used it (1 year). I bought Armani's blush brush instead. Not worth the money, terrible quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 8:36:00 PM More reviews by PatGrover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very nice even application. I like it more then my BB. Which i feel picks up too much pigment. The LM gives me more control, since the head is much softer and smaller. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2005 3:01:00 AM More reviews by perfectly_pink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i loved this brush when i tryed the tester one ,but that one was fatter and felt like a better shape.i bought it in a rush .and now that i have it it isnt as good i thought.its soft but not such a great shape...and its so expensive !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2004 1:27:00 AM More reviews by lolly5377

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first, I was disappointed by this brush. It was nowhere near as big as some of the better blush brushes I've used. However, when I tried LM's technique of using the side of this brush, I did get excellent results. It came as a part of the excellent $100 travel brush set. It works very well, but it does not blow me away. I still wish for a larger brush head (more like LM's powder brush). EDITED TO ADD: I now use Sephora's bronzer brush for blush, and I find it infinitely superior.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2004 3:42:00 PM More reviews by bethmakeups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have had no trouble with this brush as some other reviewers have. after one year, mine looks brand new, feels as soft or softer than any other brushes, and still gives me a very natural application of blush. this brush somehow only pics up very fine pieces of blush (none of the little pieces that come off when you use normal brushes) so on your skin, it is totally even and blended. no more splotches or streaks, just pink cheeks. this is the brush i always turn to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2003 7:13:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is a very nice blush brush. The size is perfect for easy application of powder blush, and the bristles are so lovely and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2003 11:51:00 AM More reviews by EastJade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutly LUB this brush. Oh soOooOo soft and full. The size is just large enough to kiss the cheek w/ enough colour, yet small enough for easy control. (I get carried away sometimes kekeke)I had to keep it under lock and key from my sister who usually buys NARs line.
But happily she has invested in her own LM blush brush and now mine is free from abduction threats. (~_*)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 3:50:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

WOW! i love this brush! so soft! softer than my MAC blush brush. I LOVE this. i had to get this when the MA used it to put the NARS exhibit A on me. total rave!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2002 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: soft bristles; CONS: ferrule is not sturdy (mine dented); COMMENTS: small brush head allows for exact placement of blush (which may or may not be what you want); comes in two sizes (travel and regular)