August 20, 2014 | 934 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by KattyKit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I grabbed this on impulse near the cash register because it was on sale for a ridiculously low price and I figured I had nothing to lose. Despite the fact that it was like $3 for a huge amount of product, I am STILL disappointed.

I've found dollar store lotions that work better than this runny, watery mess. It doesn't absorb into the skin quickly and it doesn't moisturize at all from what I can tell. When I compare this to Bath & Body Works lotions (which are sub-par but useful), this lotion is junk. When I compare this to Eucerin body lotions (my all time favorite, long lasting, quick absorbing, inoffensive scent) this Vaseline body lotion might as well be water. Don't waste your money. I wouldn't want this product even if they were giving it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by hzollo

Love this product!! My favorite lotion. I tend to have very sensitive skin and eczema this product helps moisturize my skin and prevent eczema breakouts especially in the winter. I also use the aloe Vera one that i love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Tabithacate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my staple to go products. I suffer from eczema and find if i moisturise my body everyday I tend not to get dry flakey skin and I do not itch as much.
I don't normally use Vaseline apart from the Petroleum Jelly on my lips. I picked this up as a big bottle of it was £2.44 in my local Superdrug.
On first use I applied it after having a hot bath. The texture is light and soaks through your skin rather than settling on your skin and not rubbing in. It is as the name suggests hydrating and perks up dry patches on my skin. It smells great and like dark chocolate so if you wear perfume after moisturising this may interfer so just bear that in mind!
Overall for the price it is a great thirst quenching moisturiser suitable for everyday use and I really recommend it. I have even brought the body butter!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by mischabelle87

This is a good drug store body lotion. I like the included cocoa butter. My legs, arms, stomach feel smooth after using this.The packaging is ideal due to the attached pump. It makes for effortless dispensing. I would purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I am a lotion junkie. I love The Body Shop, I love smelling like a giant peach, or lemon, or puff pastry. I'm also the type to forgo perfume in the winter time just to apply some thick lotion onto myself.

However, I also hate lotions for the day that are so heavily scented that I can't wear it anywhere else but to bed. I don't like thick, greasy, and gloopy lotions that stick to my leather furniture and never fully absorb into the skin. I only wear heavy lotions to bed for maximum absorption, but anything that lingers on my skin when there's daylight is a no-no.

This lotion is reasonably priced at 5 bucks in Walmart. It smells divine, like an adult chocolate scent and isn't overpowering after 5 minutes unless you're right next to me. (My dogs and husband go crazy when they smell this on me...the dogs lick like it's food...ew). I don't like a lot of drugstore lotions that smell rather medicinal or nondescript. For how big it is, I don't know if I would ever use it up since I switch my lotions up rather quickly, but it's a good bathroom staple for the roommate and husband. I also like how it's very lightly scented and won't compete with my perfumes. Needless to say it's moisturizing and keeps my dry legs/arms shiny and soft.

The only downside is the awful pump and tacky bottle, but that's okay. Not everything can come in a cute little tub.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by LL98

Smells good, the bottle has lasted me ages! Leaves my skin soft and smooth. Absorbs really quickly. Overall it's really lovely and I will always use it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by CakesandCaramel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my third bottle which says it all.The thing that drew me in was the scent it smells sweet and light has cocoa butter so moisturizes very well.Glides on smoothly gets absorbed fairly quickly with no greasy residue left.Everything a body moisturizer should be.Another one with a sweet smell that I like and I'm a sucker for anything sweet scented is the Jergens original scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by AgapetosMazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

buy a small size from indonesia and regret to do that...because I should buy family size!!! smells great, rich moisture even for my sensitive skin. feels like it coat my skin with super thin layer of moisture, hard to find in my country (Thailand) and I just wish they'll sell here one day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by shiwondabest

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin absorbs this lotion so quickly ! Huge surprise ! It really moisture the skin well and has no greasy/heavy feel. plus the smell is so yummy I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by lbxgreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells great, the fact that it has cocoa butter makes it more convincing that it'll moisturize your skin...which, it does! Not greasy at all.