Cargo Liquid Foundation

4.2

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone, Ethoxyglucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonen, Hydroxyisohexyl-3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 770189) Iron Oxides (77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 2/15/2012 7:55:00 PM

Probably my favorite summer foundation. It's perfect for hot sticky Southern weather. It's light & I love how easy it is to find a neutral or yellow undertone shade. I apply w/ a beautyblender egg for a light almost not there application & with a foundation brush for a heavier application. It has a dewy finish and I doubt it could ever be a matte look. The tube holds 70% more foundation than the average 1oz bottle/tube at 1.7oz. so it has that going for it in the price department. The smell does take some getting used to. There's just no reason for it.

on 12/16/2011 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this foundation! The color match is perfect for my fair/yellow toned skin. I love that it has nylon, which helps to make it seemless when blending. I use with my cargo magic brush and this foudation looks airbrushed.

on 12/8/2011 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think my HG has been found, after spending years trying to find something perfect. This foundation feels like nothing on, yet gives light-medium coverage. Its buildable, luminous, looks like my skin but on steroids better. I used MAC Pro Longwear before this and had to switch since my skin was becoming drier due the winter weather. I'm between NC20 and NC25, I'm wearing F40. Both F40 and F20 worked for me but F40 worked with my yellow undertone better. F30 was too pink for my liking.

on 8/25/2011 3:57:00 PM

I like the light, air tight, easy to travel/store/eco pakaging. The scent is mild, texture smooth, & goes on easy. It's my top 2 fav (the other being Smashbox Camera Ready full coverage creme compact). I have liverspot/age spot, & all sorts of spots on my face, so this being medium coverage, does a pretty good job in making things look better but it's not magic, so ...
Go try it first to get good color match. I bought their Blue Ray Primer to use w/ it. It's very silky & suppose to make you so good even on Blue Ray.

on 7/5/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I like this foundation a lot. I was wearing MAC pro longwear, but I felt it was too heavy and my skin didn't look natural. I went to estee lauder awhile back and the girl who was helping was wearing this foundation. Her skin looked great, but her skin was perfect too. At that time, mine was awful.

So, I'm in my 4th month of accutane and my skin is beautiful! No pimples, no scars, NOTHING! so this is perfect if you don't have a lot to cover up and just want to even out your skin tone. It last all day for me, and doesn't become too oily. It's natural and even my derm said my skin looked great!

I'm an f-50 and a nc 40 in pro longwear.

However, I do not like the price. I don't know how long this will last me and the price was a bit much. We will see!

on 5/31/2011 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Pros: I like the idea of the packaging on this a lot. I also found a perfect match for my yellow based NC 30 Filipino skin in F-30. Evened out my skin pretty well.

Cons: I have serious skin with lots of scarring. While this didn't cause any new breakouts, I found it didn't give me enough coverage. I tried a bunch of applications from regular foundation brush and stippling brush to my fingers. It's a pretty lightweight foundation with the buildability of water. Probably best for those who just need to get rid of redness.

on 4/18/2011 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff! I have very light skin with warm undertones and the F-20 shade is an exact match, something I have a lot of trouble finding. I use it over a primer and mattifier (a must for my super oily skin) and I get great staying power out of it, even when I'm in a rush and skip the priming step. The coverage is great, I would say about moderate but I like to use a concealer on my red post-acne spots and then use a lighter application of the foundation. This has a semi-matte finish and looks very natural (I hate the made-up look), it just seems to sink right into my skin instead of sitting on top of it and looking mask-like or cakey. I've never had a break-out from this and it doesn't oxidize on my oily skin, it's just perfect. This truly is HG status, I'd give it 10 lippies if I could!

on 2/5/2011 3:14:00 PM

This is a great foundation for those with little to no acne. I have light/moderate acne, so this does an okay job. I love how it looks when I put it on in the morning, but over the day it starts to ware off, even when I use a primer. Once I clear up my face, this will receive a 5/5. So if you are trying to cover up acne, I reccommend using a foundation like Illuminare because it provides heavy coverage and is non comedogenic.

This would've been my HG, but it does not give me the coverage that i need. I have redness and a few blemishes that does not cover completely.

on 12/22/2010 5:24:00 PM

HG ALL THE WAAYY!!! I love this foundation, it gives me medium coverage with a lightweight feel. Doesn't clog my pores and keeps me oil free all day. I set it with CARGO's blu-ray powder and it's amazing. I use the ULTA brand "beauty blender" to apply this and it just glides on with it's super-creamy texture. I always use a primer though, but it's much smoother than others I've used. It lasts through a day of work for me (6-7 hours of lifting boxes, sweating and walking around). The packaging is genius, it's easy to travel with and it smells good without smelling too perfumed. I bought the lightest shade and I'm NC15.

Video Reviews & Tutorials