October 31, 2014 | 844 users online

Liquid - Cargo - Liquid Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

I think my HG has been found, after spending years trying to find something perfect. This foundation feels like nothing on, yet gives light-medium coverage. Its buildable, luminous, looks like my skin but on steroids better. I used MAC Pro Longwear before this and had to switch since my skin was becoming drier due the winter weather. I'm between NC20 and NC25, I'm wearing F40. Both F40 and F20 worked for me but F40 worked with my yellow undertone better. F30 was too pink for my liking.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Photofinish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the light, air tight, easy to travel/store/eco pakaging. The scent is mild, texture smooth, & goes on easy. It's my top 2 fav (the other being Smashbox Camera Ready full coverage creme compact). I have liverspot/age spot, & all sorts of spots on my face, so this being medium coverage, does a pretty good job in making things look better but it's not magic, so ...
Go try it first to get good color match. I bought their Blue Ray Primer to use w/ it. It's very silky & suppose to make you so good even on Blue Ray.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this foundation a lot. I was wearing MAC pro longwear, but I felt it was too heavy and my skin didn't look natural. I went to estee lauder awhile back and the girl who was helping was wearing this foundation. Her skin looked great, but her skin was perfect too. At that time, mine was awful.

So, I'm in my 4th month of accutane and my skin is beautiful! No pimples, no scars, NOTHING! so this is perfect if you don't have a lot to cover up and just want to even out your skin tone. It last all day for me, and doesn't become too oily. It's natural and even my derm said my skin looked great!

I'm an f-50 and a nc 40 in pro longwear.

However, I do not like the price. I don't know how long this will last me and the price was a bit much. We will see!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by astrocity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: I like the idea of the packaging on this a lot. I also found a perfect match for my yellow based NC 30 Filipino skin in F-30. Evened out my skin pretty well.

Cons: I have serious skin with lots of scarring. While this didn't cause any new breakouts, I found it didn't give me enough coverage. I tried a bunch of applications from regular foundation brush and stippling brush to my fingers. It's a pretty lightweight foundation with the buildability of water. Probably best for those who just need to get rid of redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by KbKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I have very light skin with warm undertones and the F-20 shade is an exact match, something I have a lot of trouble finding. I use it over a primer and mattifier (a must for my super oily skin) and I get great staying power out of it, even when I'm in a rush and skip the priming step. The coverage is great, I would say about moderate but I like to use a concealer on my red post-acne spots and then use a lighter application of the foundation. This has a semi-matte finish and looks very natural (I hate the made-up look), it just seems to sink right into my skin instead of sitting on top of it and looking mask-like or cakey. I've never had a break-out from this and it doesn't oxidize on my oily skin, it's just perfect. This truly is HG status, I'd give it 10 lippies if I could!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by jmm61496

This is a great foundation for those with little to no acne. I have light/moderate acne, so this does an okay job. I love how it looks when I put it on in the morning, but over the day it starts to ware off, even when I use a primer. Once I clear up my face, this will receive a 5/5. So if you are trying to cover up acne, I reccommend using a foundation like Illuminare because it provides heavy coverage and is non comedogenic.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryMojito

This would've been my HG, but it does not give me the coverage that i need. I have redness and a few blemishes that does not cover completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by domika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG ALL THE WAAYY!!! I love this foundation, it gives me medium coverage with a lightweight feel. Doesn't clog my pores and keeps me oil free all day. I set it with CARGO's blu-ray powder and it's amazing. I use the ULTA brand "beauty blender" to apply this and it just glides on with it's super-creamy texture. I always use a primer though, but it's much smoother than others I've used. It lasts through a day of work for me (6-7 hours of lifting boxes, sweating and walking around). The packaging is genius, it's easy to travel with and it smells good without smelling too perfumed. I bought the lightest shade and I'm NC15.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by svetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Are you kidding me? This is totally HG!!! It's one of those things when you think "Where have you been all my life???" Perfect! It doesn't break me out, which is already enough for me to give it a high rating. It covers really well. I apply with my fingers, cannot stand those nasty brushes. You do have to moisturize well if you are dry. It looks very natural and lasts all day. I have repurchased multiple times. I don't care about the price if it is the only thing that works. I have very sensitive breakout-prone skin that stings, gets red etc. This is amazing. Never had any problems with it. This and the new Garnier moisture gel. I use it before Cargo fnstn and it looks just perfect. Sephora is stupid for discontinuing the line. This stuff is a real gem, you have to run to get it from ulta or order online, I order from dermstore or beauty. com. I'm very fair, NC15, my shade is F20, matches 100%. Nobody even can guess I'm wearing anything on my face. Get asked all of the time what skincare I use. I just secretly laugh....Try it, you'll like it and will never look back...

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by KittyGlitter85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have oily skin, and was looking for a medium coverage foundation. I had tried Clinique superfit and loved the formulation, but the colors are ridiculous. I am fair skinned and the colors in my range were either red or orange.

The girl at Sephora suggested the Cargo foundation in #30 to me, she said it had the closest amount of properties to SuperFit, but it actually matched my light skin.

I tried the sample she gave me and just went back to buy it today. It matches my skin exactly which is really difficult, and so far it is staying put and covering what I need it to cover.

As far as the price, it is nearly $40, but it looks like it will last me for about 6 months, so worth it.