Rimmel Super Wear

ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, isopropyl alcohol, cellulose acetate butyrate, mek, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/ trimellitic anhydride copolymer, nitrocellulose, acetyl tributyl citrate, sucrose benzoate, n-butyl alcohol, etocrylene, platinum, aqua/water/eau, alumina, silica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), d&c violet no. 2 (ci 60725).

I have to disagree with the other user. I've tried for YEARS (and I'm nearly 40) to grow my own long nails -- without any success. They've always been thin, dry and brittle. Well, with this top coat I am AMAZED at how strong my nails have become. For the first time in my life I HAVE LONG NAILS and they just last and last. The shine on the top coat is fabulous and I have found that it surpasses it's claim of lasting 10 days -- even when I only touch it up once or twice during the week. I LOVE THIS TOP COAT and will never buy any other kind every again!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Like all of Rimmel's polishes, this one is rather unfortunate. The lycra formulation claims up to 10 days of wear and a "super high shine finish". The finish the top coat gives to a set of polished nails is average (wears off rather quickly) and the top coat itself had some poor marks in the functionality department. If you're looking for a good top coat, my suggestion is to pay a few dollars more and pick up either Orly, OPI or Creative. Nothing benefits a manicure like a good top coat and this - is not a good top coat.