TheBalm Shady Lady Shadow Liner - Mischievous Marissa

4.6

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have this product in "Sexy Stacey" (a shimmering pewter). I have to say, I am very impressed with this brand. I love playing up my eyes and lips - and this eye shadow it outstanding. The fist thing that attracted me to the brand was the advertising campaign - I'm a sucker for things that look retro. Then I started playing with the shadows in Sephora and I loved the texture of the shadows! The color is vibrant and very shimmery - but not in a clumpy-glitter way. The shimmer is smooth and evenly distributed and the consistency is very rich feeling. Be careful when applying - a little goes a long way! I've used this as a shadow and as a liner and I found it great for both uses.

Saw this on a display at my local Sephora and really liked the feel of the eyeshadows. It is very smooth and has good coloration. It comes in a black case with pink accents, there is a small mirror inside. The package is cardboard but is coated so that it is more sturdy. I really thought the color pigmentation was very good. The price is $15, and there are not a lot of colors but I think this one and the Jealous Jordana are outstanding colors.
continued >>