September 23, 2014 | 1778 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Make Up For Ever - Sens Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Lisa86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of those products where you get what you pay for. I've been buying MUFE products for years so I'm used to the fact that they're pricy. I first received this as a deluxe sample with one of my Sephora orders. I use a lot of waterproof eyeliner and mascara. This stuff melts it away like nothing else I've ever tried. I'm hooked and had to buy the full sized one.

I did get this in my eyes, and I did not feeling any burning like others have mentioned, but it did make my sight blurry for a few seconds.

Definitely worth the high price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Lunaree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

While I find this way too expensive (eBay!), nothing else has ever come close to touching how well this removes my waterproof mascara. I prefer a waterproof mascara to hold my curl, and I like LOTS of coats. I have tried sooo many eye makeup removers (Lancôme, too faced, neutrogena, genrics, store brands....you get the point) and this stuff can't be compared to.

While it doesn't take everything off in one little pump, it does take it off in two pumps. I don't follow the directions and place it directly on the cotton pad. I take one half pump and smear it directly on my eye and rub it around for a few seconds, then remove with a cotton pad. I usually only have to do this twice, but sometimes 3 times. It doesn't burn my eyes (glasses and contacts wearer) but if it does get in my eyes it is blurry for a few minutes, but doesn't sting for me. I love that this doesn't leave an oily residue whatsoever or feel gross. It's a lovely almost gel-like texture.

This stuff has even passed the Halloween blacked out eyes makeup removing test no problem. I've never found something that works THIS well for me, if you like waterproof mascara, you NEED this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This totally burned when it got in my eyes, I felt like it always left some residue and got most everything off except for waterproof mascara. I prefer Sonia Kashuk's Remove cleanser as that one doesn't burn and takes off everything and is more affordable.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and it seems to work well. It does seem to leave a bit of residue behind and I swipe my eyes after with water.
In my opinion the MUFE removes waterproof eye makeup just as well and as quickly as my Sephora brand removers (Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover, and Triple Action Cleansing Water) I prefer these more watery types so I think I will stick with the bottles of the Sephora makeup removers that I have. This remover does work, however I don't think there is anything special about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by koinie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

This product works great and didn't bother my eyes at all. My only issue is how expensive it is. I found something cheaper that worked just as great, so I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample when I went to Sephora as my friend uses it and said it takes off really difficult to remove mascara (i.e. Japanese mascara's). Instead of buying the full bottle to try it, I asked a sales rep for a sample of it. Now, I honestly have to say that this is probably one or the best mascara/eye makeup remover I've ever tried, literally. And I have tried a few and still currently use the Clean & Clear eye makeup remover (which is the dual action one where you have to shake it). At first, I tried using a cotton pad and putting it over my eyes, but I figured that the cotton pad actually absorbs most of it rather the product being on my eyes. So I put some on my fingers instead and applied to my eyes and rubbed gently. Who would've thought! This Sh*t works! It actually removed my waterproof mascara without pulling my lashes out or anything like that and the product is creamy so smoothing it around the eye is a breeze. NOW, the only downside to this product, like other reviewers said, is that it stings when it gets in your eyes! And it's supposedly made for sensitive eyes! That was the downfall to this product. The product works great, but the sting associated with it is not pleasant at all. Lucky to those reviewers who said it didn't sting. They got high eye (pain?) tolerance! I mean, I know we gals (and some guys) don't purposely put the remover into our eyes, but it's bound to get in somehow some way. Hence, I took off a lippy. Now, I'm not sure if I'd buy this, maybe continously take samples from Sephora to use it because it does work awesome. I'll still be on the search for a HG eye make up remover but for those who are thinking of this product, go get a sample from Sephora and try it out first. This product could be good for those whose eyes are 'not so sensitive'.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by wish71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros -- dry finish, no residue,
-- no stinging, contact safe
-- don't need lots of product (3 wipes full eye makeup with primer, shadow, long-wearing eyeliner and waterproof mascara),
-- no black leftover in the morning,
-- easy to manipulate and dry finish, so great for spot correction.

Cons -- expensive

I was looking for a new make-up remover, because I found Neutrogena's dual one great, but it leaves a slimy finish and leftovers in the morning if you don't wash your face. I tried Sens Eyes and L'Oréal Dermo-Expertise Absolute Make-Up Remover at the same time. Same result EXCEPT, L'Oreal needed 4-5 wipes, but less product, slimy finish (but less slimy than Neutragena's dual phase) and 1/3 the price.

Still, dry finish is so nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

Works great on tough, hard to remove waterproof eye make-up but does take either 2 applications or if you apply and smear over eyes and leave on for a minute or two to give it time to break down the make-up. It does burn if it gets in your eyes, which is ironic since it is supposed to be for sensitive eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by lilyjules

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this after reading all the great reviews, and wish I had tested it first. I have sensitive eyes/skin, and this really stings if it gets in the eyes (even though it claims not to!). As long as you are really careful to not get it in the eyes, it does remove makeup well. It is a gel like texture which I find I use a lot of product up when removing makeup as it soaks into the cotton pad. I will use the bottle up then go back to my HG Clinique take the day off makeup remover. I just don't love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by missjessica83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Removes makeup really well, especially waterproof mascara. The only con to this product is that if you get it in your eye it really stings. As long as you're careful, this product will help take off all the gunk!