December 21, 2014 | 1312 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Stila - Petal infusions eye makeup dissolver pads

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 8:51:00 PM More reviews by verybridgetjones

These pads really sting! They do remove eye make up, but for my money I'll stick with my (gentler and cheaper) Almay pads! Won't be buying these again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2007 11:41:00 PM More reviews by skeet22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have to agree with thwe other reviewer, these pads really sting! They remove the makeup, but they are not at all gentle. I think I'll stick with Lancome Bi-Facil even though it doesn't quite remove Diorshow mascara.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 4:28:00 PM More reviews by princessami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These work okay (nothing to write home about, but I've had better). However, they burn my eyes so badly! I am not particularly sensitive, but these were awful. Would not recommend these to anyone. Too bad. because the packaging is too cute.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2006 8:50:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I usually use the Almay eye makeup remover pads, but am a Stila fan, so I wanted to give these pads a try. They do a great job of removing every trace of m/u on both eyes with one pad (regular and waterproof makeup). The formula on the Stila pads is moisturizing and less irritating to my sensitive eyes than the Almay pads. I can use the Stila pads while my contact lenses are still in, which I cannot do with the Almay pads (see my review for the Almay pads for more detail). That is a big plus for me, because I sleep in my lenses several times a week. These pads leave no oily residue, just a clean, fresh feeling. The formula does not cause burning or stinging if the liquid gets into your eye. Of course, they are more expensive than the drugstore pads, but since I find the Stila pads more gentle on my sensitive eye area, I will probably be sticking with these.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2006 1:11:00 PM More reviews by hawaiianhoney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like these.

The non-oily makeup remover pads from Almay (Almay=A, going forward) have been a staple for me for years. Blame the artist in me, but I mostly picked this up because I loved the container. The A one's boring. These are like 4x's the price of the A pads, but I figured heck - I'll just buy once and refill the container with A. I was pleasantly surprised -- the Stila pads are quite nice. They're actually a wee bit thicker than A; hold up nicely under repeated rubbing. I can do both eyes with one pad. They are soft to the touch, smell awesome (not perfumey, just 'fresh'), and do a fairly nice job of removal. (I don't use waterproof products, so I can't address how they handle those.) Also, they leave my eye area feeling more hydrated than when I use the A. All in all, I'm really pleased with this purchase. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 6:51:00 PM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

Product Description: A high quality eye makeup remover which is non-aggressive and artificially fragrance free for beautiful skin. Single-use pads (90 total pads per container) quickly and gently remove stubborn eye and face makeup. The Eye Makeup Dissolver formula contains the following key ingredients: Rosewood Oil and Lavender Oil help reduce puffiness in the sensitive eye area as well as reduce redness and irritation in the skin. The aromatic qualities and unique energies of these two oils aid in the relaxation process.

bottle looks really cute on dressing table. Good for travelling...but its darn difficult taking out the pads, especially if its the last few pieces...sa assured it would remove mu easily & so tested it with the smudge pots...haha...big joke, had to rub quite hard to get rid of the smudge pots. its fairly oily as well. sa couldnt guarantee it could remove waterproof mascara. but i personally fine it too expensive! continued >>