Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

3.8

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

WAY too sticky for me. but the scent (chocolate) drives my husband wild and uhh--puts him in the mood, no joke. so ladies, go get it! the shimmer and shine from it is top notch but god damn is it way too sticky.

I probably won't lie if I say these were the worst glosses I have ever bought!

I got hooked on the promotion and I generally don't mind having an extra lipgloss in my kit, but these were so disappointing.

Texture: texture felt quite tacky and weird. By weird I mean - the gloss would drag along to the tube like saliva and feel even weirder on the lips. Whenever I would press my lips together - the gloss was just clumping together creating a bit fat mess!

Smell: I quite liked the smell actually.

Result: couldn't even use it twice. I was stupid enough to purchase two of these and both had such a crazy formulation! I had to toss them right away and it is upsetting because I really wanted to love them and use them, they looked and smelled nice. But texture just killed it!

Don't recommend these to anyone.

For more candid in-depth reviews on other beauty/makeup products head here: http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Pros: gives a beautiful luxurious shine, leaves a sweet kissable taste to your lips, and I love the packaging.

Cons: Can be very sticky, doesn't last long or moisturize very well, chunky glitter, and the price is overrated.

Its my favourite lip gloss! It tastes very sweet, almost like cotton candy and does what a lip gloss does! Its very sticky though, wish that vs would come out with the chap stick sort

My favorite lip gloss. Has incredible staying power and taste phenomenal .

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I used to have soooo many of these glosses. Like others said, they were a bit sticky, but I got used to it. I would have to say that my favorite flavor of them all was "puddin pie" it was pink but tasted just like a chocolate pudding pie. I also liked "candy baby", it was shear & didn't have any glitter. I still have a lot, but I did give some to family & they loved them, even my aunt who never wears makeup fell in love with one of them.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really love this brand of lip gloss. I use it everyday and it keeps my lips really Sometimes before i but this gloss on I use my toothbrush to rub away all of the dead skin then put the lip gloss on and keeps my lips really smooth for the majority of the day.

Have this in minty kiss, is super shiny and lasts 2-3 hours if I don't eat or drink its as squeeze tube and has a slanted tip I love it

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love these lipglosses. I've had several colors, and I looove them. They are sticky though, but I personally don't mind that. My current favorite is Grapefruit Blast, and I like Strawberry Fizz too.

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

these are average lip glosses. not very pigmented, but do provide shine. they can be a bit sticky. but they come in all different colors and flavors which i like.

Recommended for Medium Skin