August 22, 2014 | 1107 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Have this in minty kiss, is super shiny and lasts 2-3 hours if I don't eat or drink its as squeeze tube and has a slanted tip I love it

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by elkelangley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love these lipglosses. I've had several colors, and I looove them. They are sticky though, but I personally don't mind that. My current favorite is Grapefruit Blast, and I like Strawberry Fizz too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

these are average lip glosses. not very pigmented, but do provide shine. they can be a bit sticky. but they come in all different colors and flavors which i like.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by dashcrabtree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received the Cherry and Strawberry colors as a Christmas present. I would never have chosen Victoria's Secret brand beauty items for myself, as I rarely go for "sexy" or even really "girly" in any of my makeup looks. That's exactly the effect of these glosses, and I was surprised by just how much I enjoy it. The Cherry one in particular is really fantastic. It gives an incredible plump look, especially when layered over a bit of clear balm (which also keeps the sticky feeling off my actual lips, because as noted in many reviews, these are very sticky indeed) and the glitter and sweet smell are actually pretty subtle when on. The Strawberry one I almost never use, because I find the taste/smell really cloying and somehow more present. It also looks basically like a clear gloss on my pigmented lips. The Cherry color is a nice bright pink, not too candyish but almost rosy. I don't know if I'd be tempted to buy more, as I wasn't happy with one of the two I have, and that's not a great way to start out. I would recommend at least that one gloss to anyone, though!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by puppylover324

I used to HATE this product because I thought it was too sticky...well that's because I applied too much of it. The key to applying this so its nott too gloopy and sticky is to use a small dot and spread it on the lips. It's sticky/thick enough to stay on throughout the day and I like that because I hate reapplying. They also smell and taste great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

A little pricey for an average lip gloss. I do like that they come in many different flavors and colors. However, they are very sticky, which can get annoying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I am not a big fan of tube lip glosses but if I had to choose my favorite these are it. I have four or five shades and they all have different tastes, most are really pleasant and I am quite picky when it comes to lip product flavors. My favorite is Slice of heaven, the color is an almost transparent milky pink but it has lovely golden shimmer and it smells like delicious vanilla cupcakes. There are a few that have more pigmentation (Fineapple and Taffy go lucky) and some have almost none (Guava girl and Slice of heaven).
They are sticky but not too sticky and they do last a long time on the lips. I usually buy three or four at the same time so they cost about 6 dollars which is acceptable.
I really don't see them being any worse than Lancome's Juicy tubes and I think they are a lot better than e.l.f.'s Glossy lip shines. Although I don't use them that much they are nice and make great gifts so I would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is just an average lipgloss, they aren't pigmented but it does provide shine. What I like most about them are the smells which is why I bought them in the first place~

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by dragonsandlilies

Somewhere online, I came across a small 3 pack of these lipglosses. Since they came in a pack, I decided to buy them at the local VS. I ended up getting Sugar High, Strawberry Fizz, and Cherry Bomb.
Sugar High has an odd, overly sweet smell, is clear, and mostly provides glitter. Strawberry Fizz gives a nice frosty look on my lips, and Cherry Bomb gives,my lips a hint of redness and a nice shine.
The lipglosses are quite sticky compared to other lipglosses I have tried, but that's what keeps them in place. They lasted for a decent amount of time and overall were extremely nice since they all performed well and had different appearances on my lips depending on their colors.
It does not provide a lot of pigment, but I would definitely recommend it for those who do not mind a stickier gloss and enjoy high shine for a good price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by luckyasianbabydoll

I love these lip glosses. I usually don't pay money for them by using the free lip gloss coupon that's out there.

Right now you can get them 2 for $1.75 with the sale and coupon.

Some of them are bit disappointing though. There are lip glosses that come with a yummy scent AND flavor, or just the scent.

My favorites are Candy Baby, Grapefruit Blast, and Passion Fruit Pop *these all taste and smell great*

Least favorites are Sugar High *no flavor*, Strawberry Fizz *yuck*, Shineberry *yuck*, and Cherry Bomb *not very good*

Slice of Heaven smells and tastes amazing but the color is white and makes your lips look a little weird.