Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

3.8

on 9/14/2013 9:53:00 AM

Its my favourite lip gloss! It tastes very sweet, almost like cotton candy and does what a lip gloss does! Its very sticky though, wish that vs would come out with the chap stick sort

on 9/1/2013 11:33:00 PM

My favorite lip gloss. Has incredible staying power and taste phenomenal .

on 8/17/2013 11:39:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I used to have soooo many of these glosses. Like others said, they were a bit sticky, but I got used to it. I would have to say that my favorite flavor of them all was "puddin pie" it was pink but tasted just like a chocolate pudding pie. I also liked "candy baby", it was shear & didn't have any glitter. I still have a lot, but I did give some to family & they loved them, even my aunt who never wears makeup fell in love with one of them.

on 4/16/2013 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really love this brand of lip gloss. I use it everyday and it keeps my lips really Sometimes before i but this gloss on I use my toothbrush to rub away all of the dead skin then put the lip gloss on and keeps my lips really smooth for the majority of the day.

Have this in minty kiss, is super shiny and lasts 2-3 hours if I don't eat or drink its as squeeze tube and has a slanted tip I love it

on 2/6/2013 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love these lipglosses. I've had several colors, and I looove them. They are sticky though, but I personally don't mind that. My current favorite is Grapefruit Blast, and I like Strawberry Fizz too.

on 2/1/2013 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

these are average lip glosses. not very pigmented, but do provide shine. they can be a bit sticky. but they come in all different colors and flavors which i like.

on 1/27/2013 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I received the Cherry and Strawberry colors as a Christmas present. I would never have chosen Victoria's Secret brand beauty items for myself, as I rarely go for "sexy" or even really "girly" in any of my makeup looks. That's exactly the effect of these glosses, and I was surprised by just how much I enjoy it. The Cherry one in particular is really fantastic. It gives an incredible plump look, especially when layered over a bit of clear balm (which also keeps the sticky feeling off my actual lips, because as noted in many reviews, these are very sticky indeed) and the glitter and sweet smell are actually pretty subtle when on. The Strawberry one I almost never use, because I find the taste/smell really cloying and somehow more present. It also looks basically like a clear gloss on my pigmented lips. The Cherry color is a nice bright pink, not too candyish but almost rosy. I don't know if I'd be tempted to buy more, as I wasn't happy with one of the two I have, and that's not a great way to start out. I would recommend at least that one gloss to anyone, though!

on 12/8/2012 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I used to HATE this product because I thought it was too sticky...well that's because I applied too much of it. The key to applying this so its nott too gloopy and sticky is to use a small dot and spread it on the lips. It's sticky/thick enough to stay on throughout the day and I like that because I hate reapplying. They also smell and taste great!

on 12/8/2012 10:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

A little pricey for an average lip gloss. I do like that they come in many different flavors and colors. However, they are very sticky, which can get annoying.

Recommended for Medium Skin