July 24, 2014 | 1780 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Sensual Amber EDT

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by alexgarza

Obsessed with this fragrance! I personally love rich amber musky scents. I love Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb but I do not have a store near me that sells it, so I try to only use it sparingly. Plus it is expensive. With this product I feel like it smells very similiar but It is much easier to find and so inexpensive. Only 30$ is amazing! This is a great everyday perfume for me bc it is not too heavy but still has that amber scent to it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by krissay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm sorry, but this stuff smells like pure fruit loops on me. Yes, the cereal fruit loops. It doesn't smell like flowerbomb at all, at least not on me! LOL. TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Raquel100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you love Flowerbomb, please stop buying it and buy Sensual Amber instead! Flowerbomb and Sensual Amber smell exactly alike except that Sensual Amber is sweeter, smoother, and more beautiful without the BO smell Flowerbomb has - and Sensual Amber is a fraction of the price! MOST IMPORTANTLY, Bath & Body Works do not test their products on animals - Victor & Rolf does!! Please do not support cruelty and evil to innocent animals locked in cages crying to be saved! Please think of that when you buy perfume, and buy a wonderful alternative instead that smells even better anyway!! When I found out that Victor & Rolf commits evil atrocities against animals I got nauseous and could no longer look at the bottle of Flowerbomb sitting on my vanity - it looked like poison & I immediately returned it & am so happy to have found Sensual Amber to replace it with!!

28 out of 38 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by gwenwalls

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ick! This one smelled horrible on me, like cheap high school stuff. But everyone else seems to love it, so it obviously just doesn't go with my chemistry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by lucygoosey74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Meow! This is one sexy fragrance! As a former BBW employee I've pretty much tried every fragrance the company has put out and sensual amber is my favorite by far.
First of all, it smells expensive, much like a high end perfume. It's got an exotic sweetness to it, not the usual BBW whitefloral/fruity sweetness, but something deeper and darker. When it dries down, you get a sexy amber sandalwood-y base that lasts all day. This is a heavier perfume so I typically wear it in the colder months, however, it would be perfect to wear on a sultry summer night as well.
This is not your usual BBW fragrance at all, not sugary sweet and marketed to 15 year olds..this is a big girl fragrance! If you've never tried it before, head out to your local BBW and give it a try, it really is amazing!

9 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Never having been a fan of B&BW fragrances (too sweet...too floral...too generic) I had to smell this after reading reviews here. After letting it dry down while in a bookstore I got a veil of warm, floral, powder...don't know how else to describe it. The initial spray was classic B&BW BUT when this settled into it's resting place (a term I call the bottom notes) I fell for it. If I smelled this on someone else I'd never guess this was B&BW that's how well done it is. I love to spray ALL my fragrances down low on my lower back & backs of knees...I swear the scent is plain better that way. Instead of a cloud around your neck and boobie area, sprayed low it tends to waft up lightly all day. I'm thankful to MUAer's for all your honest opinions on products.
Edit. This won a Fifi Award in 2007.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this scent!!! Although it wasnt..quite..what I was expecting. This is a very deep WOODSY amber with a hint of vanilla. This is the EDT form. In the other form, the body mist, this scent is more floral (rather than woodsy) with slightly more vanilla. The EDT is *almost* masculine smelling on me... but not totally. I like it. Its great for night time, very comforting and yes sensual.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my new favorite scents!! It smells like a luxury perfume!! For the price I expected it to be crappy but it smells really good and it last!!! I put some on at 6 in the morning and could still smell it at 11 that night! I always get tons of compliments on it and my boy friend loves it!!! Go to BBW and atleast smell it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by reeny417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I get so many compliments on this scent. I like to wear this on the weekends when I go out at night (and sometimes layer with Burberry Weekend). It is a little sweet, spicy, and sophisticated. Another win from BBW. I know the amber scents are really in right now, but I really wish BBW would keep this scent around as a classic romantic scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by leyyys

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking through B&BW during their Hello Yellow sale, on the hunt for a lovely bottle of JCB (I know lots dislike but I miss it on cold days), but they were out, of course; so I just began sniffing around. Low and behold I stumbled upon Sensual Amber.. smells like Autumn and relaxation.. it's calming to me.. I don't know anything about top notes/base notes/ ect. But I loved it so much I bought two bottles, sadly it doesn't last long on me at all, even though I layer with the body wash and lotion. Most lotions and body mists/perfumes fade very easily on me which is why I only took off one lipstick.

If you like cozy, you should definitely take a whiff next time you're around B&BW