Bobbi Brown Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

Great make up remover: shake the bottle, open the lid and in a quick swipe all the make up is gone. No need to rub and no panda eyes anymore. It dissolves also stubborn eyeliner/mascara. The packaging is not the best (i would prefer a pump) but with some practice it is possible to avoid waste of the product. It is not oily and does not leave a filmsy residue. One of the best make up removers I have ever tried (much better than Chanel, which costs double the price!).

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

GREAT eye makeup remover! No oil and it gets all or most of the makeup off with just one or 2 cotton balls (and I wear a lot). This product helped me get better at removing my makeup before going to sleep because it made the task so simple instead of the chore it used to be.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This no better than Almay's oil-free imo. This does not easily remove my mascara-which is the main thing I look for in a eye makeup remover. I do not even wear waterproof. I will just purchase Almay until I find something better..

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

While this is an effective product, there are many cheaper alternatives. I love Bobbi Brown products and wear lots of long-wear and waterproof makeup. This does take it off, but when I found out olive oil does the same thing for much less, I vowed to never buy makeup remover again! As much as I love Bobbi's products, I can't justify spending that much on something I can get easily for much cheaper. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is an effective and inexpensive alternative!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hmm.... I wish there was a maybe option for "would you buy this product again".
What can I say- it removes my waterproof mu and other products. Its not difficult, but it's not the swipe and melting away effect that others are claiming, for me.
It's not a bastard (excuse my French) to remove, but it's not a product I am relieved to have found. You know when it works so well and you just think 'how did I live without it'?
I wear mineral makeup on my skin, not heavy, sometimes with primer, sometimes without. It was harder (not hard, but harder) to remove than a simple facewash mu remover- and mineral makeup is much lighter than liquid or creme foundations- so I wonder what the deal is there?
It was gentle on the eyes- did not sting, felt conditioning. Like I said, I am happy, just not ecstatic.
Runs out very quickly I noticed. Not just my imagination, others have commented too. I don't feel I used it excessively, but I am 3/4 through the bottle, and I have only had it 10 days, I had light mu on for tropical island holiday, so minimal wp mu to remove, and I am always careful to conserve products and not go overboard by using more than I need.... some days I used it twice (to do night makeup for dinner) but that still does not explain it. Removed a lippie for that reason. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to pricey when you think you will need 3 bottles a month (going by my usage timeline!)
Did anyone have a similar problem with this, or realize what's behind it? I used cotton pads to remove. On arriving back from holiday, tonight I tried it with a makeup removing towelette- much easier. But what is the point if you need back up, especially when it's not exactly cheap?

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This review is for the Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover.

This eye-makeup remover is very effective at removing waterproof makeup easily and swiftly. It doesn't leave a greasy film behind, it doesn't irritate or sting my very sensitive skin and eyes. The packaging is great, it has a lock-type cap on, sturdy and leak-proof. I won't be repurchasing though because I find the Clinique TTDO Makeup Remover for LLL does the same if not better job but for cheaper (took off a lippie for the price).

This comes in a 3.4 fl.oz bottle for $22 whereas the Clinique is $17.50 for 4.2 fl.oz.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I feel that this eye makeup removed is comparble to the Mary Kay or Lancome eye makeup remover. You need to shake the product before using it. I don't know if I prefer BB over the MK or Lancome, I just know it works and I love BB products and packaging. I'd probably buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Like many other reviewers I have tried tons of eye make up removers & now I have found the best one for me. It doesn't sting my eyes & I wear contacts.It leaves no film, just melts away the make up. 5 out of 5 for this product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this! I have crazy sensitive eyes, and EVERY eye make-up remover I have ever tried has burned my eyes. I asked for a sample of this because I just knew it would burn. It did not, and it took my Revlon colorstay liquid eye-liner off in 1 swipe.
This is my HG eye makeup remover!!!!

I've tried all sorts of makeup removers, and this is my absolute favorite. It easily removes eye makeup and lipstick (even the long lasting stuff). It has never irritated my skin and makes my eyelids feel really soft and smooth. I love it!