Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.1

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 6/29/2012 4:38:00 PM

This product is too thick for my skin and it did burn my skin. I don't feel like it did anything positive for my skin and instead felt like it left residue on my skin. I have acne prone skin that is sensitive and the exfoliating part was a bit to abrasive on my skin.Would not repurchase.

on 2/28/2012 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love how warm it is when applied to the skin but it's just too rough and makes my skin red and uncomfortable.

on 2/18/2012 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The micro scrub of this cleanser reminds me of the discontinued St. Ives Elements Microdermabrasion Scrub. That was the best aspect of it for me. I love how soft the small spheres make my skin. I was hopeful about the warming aspect, having used the Biore Heating Mask, but I found that, unlike the mask, the most warming was on my fingers before I put it on my face. The cleansing was nice, the spheres didn't cling to my face after washing it off like other scrubs. I bought mine at Kmart on sale for $1.50, so given that, I would probably repurchase, but I'm not sure that it was special enough for me to pay a whole lot for it.

on 1/9/2012 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser is an okay cleanser it warms up on your face with direct water and it helps open up the pores and also has small little beads to help exfoliate. did not remove any of my blackheads so would not re purchase again.

on 12/29/2011 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

If it's not broken, don't fix it. I always go back to this cleanser. I really feel like it helps with my oily acne-prone skin. My skin does better with salicylic acid then with benzyol peroxide. I like using it at night because it seems that the warming sensation "melts" off my make up and I like the exfoliating beads as well. I use it in conjunction with my clarisonic and it gets all my make-up off. I wander from time to time to another cleanser and inevitably I return to this cleanser. I will always repurchase.

on 12/3/2011 10:16:00 AM

Got this on sale when I first started having some bad breakouts. Wasn't hoping that it would help with acne, but maybe clear up some blackheads I had on my nose and forehead. This did absolutely nothing. The warming felt more like a gimmick than a legitimate useful effect, the cleanser felt like it couldn't be washed off cleanly or easily so I always felt that there was a film left on my skin after washing. Overall it didn't really do anything for my skin.

on 11/27/2011 1:48:00 AM

I LOVE THIS!!!!! it feels so amazing and it clear up my skin very well! THUMBS UP!!!!!!

on 11/8/2011 12:27:00 PM

I'm not sure this is great for my face, it's a bit harsh, but man is it fun to use! It smells great, and I love the warming sensation. I would buy this for my bf, and then use it on my arms in the shower!

on 11/8/2011 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is actually very good, if you use it right. Pop your blackheads beforehand, and use the product, your blackheads will minimize. The warming sensation opens your pores and let's the product get in there to clean blackhead causing bacteria. I use this with Neutrogena stress control. My skins never been clearer. Also, you're supposed to be taking your makeup off before your cleanse your face.

on 3/30/2011 3:04:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am a fan of this product! I bought it for about $6 at Walmart, only because I had a coupon that if I bought pack of my blackhead strips I got a cleanser free. I chose those one. The first time I tried it I was not 100% sure but I perfected it to work how I like. The warming does not keep occurring so now I put a bit on my left hand finger tips, then split it with right hand and apply one hand to nose and one to cheek and rub first. I need the warming for blackheads mostly in those two areas. Then I continue to rub all over the face. The warming is actually a pretty hot sensation. I love the way my skin does not feel overly squeaky/dry clean but feels a bit moisturized and softer. I have seen it is easier to not only pull the blackheads left out with the strips but that I am having much less since starting to use this. I would buy it again, and probably will!