April 19, 2014 | 1761 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by DeeBtq

This cleanser is an okay cleanser it warms up on your face with direct water and it helps open up the pores and also has small little beads to help exfoliate. did not remove any of my blackheads so would not re purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by soozenc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If it's not broken, don't fix it. I always go back to this cleanser. I really feel like it helps with my oily acne-prone skin. My skin does better with salicylic acid then with benzyol peroxide. I like using it at night because it seems that the warming sensation "melts" off my make up and I like the exfoliating beads as well. I use it in conjunction with my clarisonic and it gets all my make-up off. I wander from time to time to another cleanser and inevitably I return to this cleanser. I will always repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by mimepanda

Got this on sale when I first started having some bad breakouts. Wasn't hoping that it would help with acne, but maybe clear up some blackheads I had on my nose and forehead. This did absolutely nothing. The warming felt more like a gimmick than a legitimate useful effect, the cleanser felt like it couldn't be washed off cleanly or easily so I always felt that there was a film left on my skin after washing. Overall it didn't really do anything for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by sophiemoyle

I LOVE THIS!!!!! it feels so amazing and it clear up my skin very well! THUMBS UP!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure this is great for my face, it's a bit harsh, but man is it fun to use! It smells great, and I love the warming sensation. I would buy this for my bf, and then use it on my arms in the shower!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Rencyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is actually very good, if you use it right. Pop your blackheads beforehand, and use the product, your blackheads will minimize. The warming sensation opens your pores and let's the product get in there to clean blackhead causing bacteria. I use this with Neutrogena stress control. My skins never been clearer. Also, you're supposed to be taking your makeup off before your cleanse your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by shakeuptampa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a fan of this product! I bought it for about $6 at Walmart, only because I had a coupon that if I bought pack of my blackhead strips I got a cleanser free. I chose those one. The first time I tried it I was not 100% sure but I perfected it to work how I like. The warming does not keep occurring so now I put a bit on my left hand finger tips, then split it with right hand and apply one hand to nose and one to cheek and rub first. I need the warming for blackheads mostly in those two areas. Then I continue to rub all over the face. The warming is actually a pretty hot sensation. I love the way my skin does not feel overly squeaky/dry clean but feels a bit moisturized and softer. I have seen it is easier to not only pull the blackheads left out with the strips but that I am having much less since starting to use this. I would buy it again, and probably will!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Jovana01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really do like this product i love the way it feels after it makes my skin real smooth and it clears my little blackheads caused by makeup nothing too much so i wouldnt reccomend it to people with acne or alot of blackheads

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 7:58:00 AM More reviews by vandals

I used this product only a few times because the formula is way too thick for me and even after I washed it off, it always felt like I left something behind. The warming part is a gimmick as I don't think it adds any real value to the product and it only lasts 5 seconds (that's if you don't try to lather it in your hands before you apply). I don't know if this does anything for blackheads because I stopped using to altogether because it was just a pain in the butt to use and added minutes on my routine. I will not be repurchasing. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by yara1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this product and buying it all the time. It DOES make the black dots go away. And I LOVE how soft, somewhat exfoliated the skin gets after using it