New York Color Ultra Last Lip Wear -- 405B Blue Rose

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

Love it! Not crazy about the packaging, but the shade is gorgeous! Using it with Wet N'Wild lip pencil in Brandywine #666. I am 58 1/2 & pale complected w/ blue green eyes. It is truly blue based. Oranges & browns look horrible on me. This is a winner, as far as I'm concerned. Think it was a whole $1.99. Update-I have subtracted 1 lippie, because, on me, it just has no staying power! None of these lipsticks have great lasting quality. Would probably not repurchase.

on 12/12/2012 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm not usually one for bright lipsticks, and when I first got this it was collecting dust for a while. After reading a short article that stated that fuschia was a good color for pale folk, I dug it out and tried it on. I love this color so much, it is a very blue-based BRIGHT pink. Moisturizing, applies smoothly. Probably in my top 10 list of favorite lippies. Also, it does really compliment my pale skin and makes my green eyes pop.

What attracted me to this lipstick is the name.And so far I liked the color.Its like a barbie lipstick.Really creamy yet matte and last a long time.

on 9/26/2012 7:54:00 PM

This is a really nice fuchsia lipstick. Surprisingly, the packaging is good quality compared to the other products. I can't comment on how "ultra lasting" it really is, but it is ultra creamy, just like the Ultra Moist lipstick from this brand. I also love the color! It's so bright! :)

on 8/12/2012 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Got this for 1/2 price recently. Love the blue undertones and how it's kind of matte and very moisturizing. Wore it with NYX plum liner. Lasts a long time.

on 6/19/2012 1:24:00 PM

This is my favorite lipstick ever! I was ambling down the aisle at Walmart, looking for a fun summer lipstick, and this vibrant fuchsia with these gorgeous blue flecks jumped out at me. At first I was skeptical,because it only cost $1.99 and I was afraid it wouldn't be too nice, but for such a low price I figured I'd try it anyway. This turned out to be a great decision, because this is without a doubt one of the most beautiful, moisturizing, pigmented, and downright cool lipsticks available. It looks stunning with my skin tone, and I adore the shimmery, but not obnoxious, blue duo-tone effect. I've gotten more compliments on this lipstick than anything else, and everyone is shocked when I tell them how cheap it is. It lasts for hours on me, doesn't rub off if I eat, and it's really moisturizing, giving my lips this nice plump effect. I'm completely in love with the blue shimmer, because it gives me a punky look without seeming over-the-top. I've already gone and stock-piled this, because frankly, I've never been so excited over a lipstick. Totally gorgeous.

on 5/10/2012 11:23:00 PM

Omg! Perfect summer shade
Price: $3.60/2 CAD
Pkg: square tube
Colour: bright fuchsia w/blue undertone
Finish: crème w/sheen
Texture: creamy
Although I love my dark rosy shades, I do love a bright blue-pink. And this is perfect cuz u can def see the blue sheen in the right angle
Wears for a decent time and glides on well

on 4/25/2012 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous fuchsia color with a hint of shimmer. I wear this over Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Divine or Spellbound because they wear much longer but don't have any shimmer and I want both! Blue Rose doesn't last too long if applied by itself but it gives me the look I want when worn over a good strong, lasting pink lipstick such as the ones I mentioned. For a buck, you cannot beat this little gem! You do have to be careful when taking the lid on and off because it doesn't swivel down inside the tube all the way but what do you want for a dollar?!

on 4/13/2012 12:57:00 AM

I LOVE this color. Definitely not for everyone, but for my cool tones it ROCKS. How can you not love a 1.20 (on sale) lipstick that looks fabulous?

I am neutral about the taste, like that it's not too drying. Wears okay.
But hey - it's >$2.

If you like bright fuschia lipstick, and love a blue duotone, you need to own this.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love it all around of course once i added a clear gloss to it it was perfect!!

Popular Lipsticks