November 23, 2014 | 1963 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Ahava - Mineral Hand Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Laski

I find this to be an average handcream. It moisturizes, but for me the effect was just temporary. What I loved, was the smell! I donīt think Iīll buy this again, it just didnīt leave a great impression, just an ok one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by alba75

I bought Ahava Mineral Hand Cream after reading reviews on this forum and spalook.com. Again, the cream per se is all right. The smell is terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by hotmetalchicky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolute HG status for me and my grandmother, who turned me onto this and we have both tried plenty of hand creams over the years. You only need a very small amount, so the tube does last a long time, which is good as it is expensive for a hand cream and not the easiest thing to get hold of where I live (I buy on ebay from a seller in Isreal). It moisturises instantly, doesn't dull a manicure and doesn't feel greasy. My cuticles look moisturised and healthy within seconds of applying. Absolutely perfect to use before taking photographs of your nails, as you don't get the glare like you do from using cuticle oil. I do love their foot cream too, but I've often used this on my feet instead and it works great. I much preferred this to the Dermud version which is an odd colour, a different texture and didn't sink in as well. I have repurchased this for years and found nothing that compares to it's awesome magical powers! A flip top would be nice, as screwing a lid on when you've got a blob of hand cream on is a bit of a nuisance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is review for the ahava deadsea water mineral hand crea. after the ahava dermud hand cream was discontinued, i bought a small tube of this to try and it is not bad. it feels lighter in texture than the dermud but moisturizing level is the same. i like the scent and doesnt leave my hands feeling greasy so i went and purchased a full size of it and have been using it for a year now.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ladydee86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful! smell and moisture and its cute for the purse too, not too big. Very good hand cream even tough i don't use as much because i like to experiment with other stuff which i gotta stop because i found a very good one:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

Want your hands to feel velvet soft? Try this! Seriously though, this makes my skin feel softer then any other lotion or cream ever. I love this. The smell is nice too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by sassenachtiff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this in the July 2011 Birchbox. It's very moisturizing without being overly greasy. I wasn't crazy about the scent at first, but I got used to it eventually. I don't think I'd buy a full-size tube of this because it's pretty pricey for me, but otherwise it's a decent hand cream. I'd like it more if the scent weren't quite so strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Yoshi3329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Living in Chicago in winter time is so brutal. My hands constantly dry out and become ashy. This is just what I need. It's soft, buttery, and absorbs into your skin in seconds! I don't care too much for the scent but I did enjoy the fact that it did as it claimed and wasn't sticky or greasy.

The only thing I can not like about the product (besides the fragrance) is the packaging. I would have like a flip top instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

I too received this from Birchbox and was skeptical at first. So many creams are too heavy and greasy, or take half the bottle to make a difference. This was totally the opposite! Just a dab and my hands are quickly moisturized without being greasy or gross. It absorbs so quickly, it's heaven-sent! This is definitely a great cream for year round - whether it's the summer heat or winter cold, it absorbs fast and is feather-light while still nourishing my hands. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by swtladyy

I got a sample size of this from Birchbox and I was pretty skeptical, but once I tried it I was sold! It is easily absorbed into the skin and it leaves your hands so nice and velvety. I like that the scent is very soft and not overpowering. I think that the price for a full size ($20!!!) is a bit steep though and that's what has held me back from purchasing the full sized version, although I may just suck it up and buy it once I'm out of my sample. Definitely a great product!