Ahava Mineral Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-30, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Water, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Water), Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha Isomethyl Lonone, Citronnellol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate

on 7/9/2013 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I first got this in a sample. I liked it so much I decided to buy it. Not everyone loves the smell, and it is very strong. But, I really like the smell. It's the only hand cream I've used, so I have nothing else to compare it to. I do enjoy this hand cream though.

on 1/25/2013 5:42:00 AM

I received a generous-sized tube of this a while back from a sampling program and stashed it in my desk at work "just in case". I had forgotten it was there until recently. It's been below freezing where I live and between the terrible cold and wind, and washing my hands constantly to stave off cold/flu germs, my hands have taken a beating.
I discovered this in my drawer and used it right away and was very pleasantly surprised. My hands were in pain from being so chapped, and this cream soothed them right away. The dry appearance of my hands disappeared almost immediately, too. The skin doesn't feel as "tight". Very soft, in fact.
I also like that for as moisturizing as it seems to be, it isn't greasy or filmy in any way.
The smell isn't horrible, but it's not great either. But, I can live with it because it sure works wonderfully!

on 1/22/2013 2:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I absolutely ADORE this hand cream. The smell is just....ughhh... to die for! It instlantly makes me feel so luxurious, and the scent is longlasting too. I've got a few of my girlfriends hooked on this stuff too. As for the moisturizing purposes I'm not so sure how well it does it's job on the long run, but it definitely makes my hands feel velvety when freshly applied. I'm just so in love with the smell that I will definitely be rebuing this. I also own the body cream which is lovely too!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was given this as a gift and would definitely not purchase myself at the price this sells at.

The cream is very siliconey in feel and is so strongly scented that it overpowers my perfume (even on days when I'm wearing potent stuff like Tabu, just to give you an idea.)

What I find most annoying is that it doesn't leave my hands moisturised for long, in fact daily use over a number of days seems to dry my hands out more in the long run. Not great.

on 11/1/2012 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Got a free sample of the "Water" Hand Cream at a convention. The scent has improved and I liked the (slightly runny) formula. more like a lotion than a cream. Good on legs and arms, too.

on 9/22/2012 1:18:00 PM

I find this to be an average handcream. It moisturizes, but for me the effect was just temporary. What I loved, was the smell! I donīt think Iīll buy this again, it just didnīt leave a great impression, just an ok one.

on 9/21/2012 1:15:00 PM

I bought Ahava Mineral Hand Cream after reading reviews on this forum and spalook.com. Again, the cream per se is all right. The smell is terrible.

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Absolute HG status for me and my grandmother, who turned me onto this and we have both tried plenty of hand creams over the years. You only need a very small amount, so the tube does last a long time, which is good as it is expensive for a hand cream and not the easiest thing to get hold of where I live (I buy on ebay from a seller in Isreal). It moisturises instantly, doesn't dull a manicure and doesn't feel greasy. My cuticles look moisturised and healthy within seconds of applying. Absolutely perfect to use before taking photographs of your nails, as you don't get the glare like you do from using cuticle oil. I do love their foot cream too, but I've often used this on my feet instead and it works great. I much preferred this to the Dermud version which is an odd colour, a different texture and didn't sink in as well. I have repurchased this for years and found nothing that compares to it's awesome magical powers! A flip top would be nice, as screwing a lid on when you've got a blob of hand cream on is a bit of a nuisance.

this is review for the ahava deadsea water mineral hand crea. after the ahava dermud hand cream was discontinued, i bought a small tube of this to try and it is not bad. it feels lighter in texture than the dermud but moisturizing level is the same. i like the scent and doesnt leave my hands feeling greasy so i went and purchased a full size of it and have been using it for a year now.

on 11/9/2011 12:25:00 AM

Beautiful! smell and moisture and its cute for the purse too, not too big. Very good hand cream even tough i don't use as much because i like to experiment with other stuff which i gotta stop because i found a very good one:)

Top Rated Ahava Products