October 31, 2014 | 1228 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - French White Creme

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's a good white, for a dollar, but the brush sucks, and the color chips way to quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Stacy88

for a dollar this is a really good white. it goes on opaque in 2 coats. the brush is not so great, its very flimsy and messed up. i usually use white just as a base so my colored nail polish pops more so it does the job and for a dollar i think its great:)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by o0Catherine0o

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently picked this item up at Walmart for around $1.57 because summer's coming, and i wanted to begin doing French manicures again. I haven't had it for too long but i do believe it's a great buy. The nail polish doesn't chip on me ( probably because i put a top coat on it), and it goes on opaque.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Skitts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bold pure white. chips way too easily

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

normally I really like these Wild Shine polishes, but this one was just crappy. After 4 coats I got fed up with the streaks and bald spots and gave up. if you're looking for a good white creme polish try Sally Hansen 'white on' (xtreme wear); only a little bit more money, but a much better product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by kragey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

First of all, I use a base and top coat for ALL of my manicures, so needing a base is neither here nor there for me. This is a really nice, opaque white cream, although it can be a bit goopy on its own. It also dries fairly quickly for me. I don't do French manicures all that often (and when I do, I do colored ones, not the traditional pink-and-white), but I DO love to mix polishes and pigments. This polish is absolutely perfect for making pastels! Just do 1 part clear coat, 2 parts French White, and 2 parts pigment for a smooth, one-stroke opaque pastel polish.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have just finished using up this product and I won't lie, I'm happy I did. The formula was thick and gooey, almost rubbery. Consequently, it constantly got 'dragged' by my top coat. It also took forever to dry and once it did, it remained on the 'rubbery' side, threatening to separate from my nail at any given moment. It also ended up looking quite messy and matted once it dried. I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Tamara12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am writing my first MUA review because of this product.

Terrible. I should have known better when I first picked it up at Walgreens for 99 cents that it couldn't have had much promise, but as a poor college student, I thought I should give my pocket and this bottle a chance.

Nope. I bought it to play with for nail art, as well as to attempt my first french tips, and maybe as a base for neons (if I ever decide to actually wear one). Unfortunately, none of that was possible. Without a base, the product is streaky. Good thing I almost always wear one.. I thought. Nope with my base, a simple revlon base n top coat, it is unbearably streaky. The formula will not work for nail work as it is thick and gooey. Not very workable at all. deteremined, I've tried to make this polish work, and am currently wearing around 5 coats for a solid white mani....it is meh at best. Skip this polish. Buy something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 7:01:00 AM More reviews by thejadedstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked up this nail polish specifically to go underneath other polishes. In 2 coats, it was the perfect creamy white base and it really made my neon polish pop. It went from being sorty of jelly-ish and translucent to super bright neon with just the white underneath. I will most definately buy this again when I run out, for just under a dollar, you can't beat it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Peacelover18

Awful. It goes on streaky and chips almost as soon as you put it on. There has to be better white nail polishes out there.