DERMAdoctor KP Duty Exfoliating Scrub

4.4

on 11/7/2011 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

It is really nice as a scrub, but it didn't do anything for my KP. I still have those ugly bumbs

on 8/2/2011 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

LOOOVE this! I've been using this (with KP Duty) and my skin has felt wonderful! It makes my skin so soft, and the softness lasts for a couple of days. I have KP on my upper arms and on my legs (not severe but still noticeable) and I've noticed over a few weeks that the redness has gone down.
I havn't been using it regularly since the temperature in my area has been 100F+ for weeks. But I'm happy with the results I've gotten so far. I will continue to use this scrub and update.

on 4/16/2011 4:12:00 PM

The scrub leave my skin really smooth and I believe stop new bumps forming. However I have higher expectation for the product, especially when it's pretty pricey. My existing KP only fades slightly after 2 months of consistent use with the lotion

on 2/21/2011 10:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is officially my HG of body scrubs. This scrub combines the normal scrub with a bit of a chemical exfoliant to provide the best of both worlds without drying out your skin. My dry winter skin is gone now because this has buffed away all the dead skin cells and really prepped my skin to better absorb my body lotion. I am now going to explore other products within this line because I am so happy with this product in particular.

on 11/13/2010 9:38:00 PM

Seriously,LOVE!! The best scrub I have ever used. It is worth every penny!! Yes, it smells like crap, rough grandules (be care don't scrub hard), but it honeslty works!! I have used every thing from Fresh, Bliss, Philosophy, and on & on...this is the HG!! Read the directions, and be careful, do NOT go in the sun within a couple days of use. Your skin will feel like silk.....LOVE:)

on 9/28/2010 11:28:00 AM

Hands down the best scrub I have used for my keratosis pilaris(chicken skin typically on the back of he arms, tops of thighs) the fact that it is used dry and has chemical exfoliators as well as physical exfoliators gives better, smoother results than I have ever seen on myself. I love it so much I actually keep extra in my back-stock! If I use the KP Duty moisturizer with it I get even better results.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've been using this for my legs and upper arms about twice a week for a few years and it makes a big difference for KP and I've never had legs this smooth before. I also use it about once a week on my underarms which helps to get a closer shave and clean off all the deodorant residue. I used it once on my face after reading some of the MUA reviews, but it left my skin dry and flaky. I will repurchase but only for my KP.

on 6/13/2010 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG scrub..........ONLY for body though...and not so good if you have eczema, though you shouldn't use any scrub on that anyway. I tend to get rough chicken skin (without the redness) over my butt, hips, and upper thighs and this stuff makes it disappear completely. Normally after one use, but it works best if used regularly (1 - 2 times a week...or every other day if you really need). It was pretty expensive but I've had the same jar for years and you get a LOT. I don't like the fact that it comes in a jar though...I would rather a squeeze tube...but otherwise, LOVE this product.

on 6/9/2010 2:27:00 PM

I bought this product together with the KP Duty lotion. I've been using this for more than a month now but i didn't see even a slight difference on my skin. Its a good scrub but i don't recommend for people who has really sensitive skin because it can be very scratchy. It's a nice scrub before putting self-tanners but i don't know if I will recommend this for people who is looking for a scrub that will help their KP. It looks pricey but you get a lot of products for your buck so i guess it worth it if you just want a body scrub.

on 2/19/2010 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I won this in a blog giveaway and I am so glad I did. I have suffered from KP all my life and this leaves my skin soooo soft and really does help bring it down. Love this and will spend the $60 when I run out!