August 27, 2014 | 1802 users online

Body Scrubs - DERMAdoctor - KP Duty Exfoliating Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by xbnt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The scrub leave my skin really smooth and I believe stop new bumps forming. However I have higher expectation for the product, especially when it's pretty pricey. My existing KP only fades slightly after 2 months of consistent use with the lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by mandy412

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is officially my HG of body scrubs. This scrub combines the normal scrub with a bit of a chemical exfoliant to provide the best of both worlds without drying out your skin. My dry winter skin is gone now because this has buffed away all the dead skin cells and really prepped my skin to better absorb my body lotion. I am now going to explore other products within this line because I am so happy with this product in particular.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by dirtee714

Seriously,LOVE!! The best scrub I have ever used. It is worth every penny!! Yes, it smells like crap, rough grandules (be care don't scrub hard), but it honeslty works!! I have used every thing from Fresh, Bliss, Philosophy, and on & on...this is the HG!! Read the directions, and be careful, do NOT go in the sun within a couple days of use. Your skin will feel like silk.....LOVE:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by kelleym27

Hands down the best scrub I have used for my keratosis pilaris(chicken skin typically on the back of he arms, tops of thighs) the fact that it is used dry and has chemical exfoliators as well as physical exfoliators gives better, smoother results than I have ever seen on myself. I love it so much I actually keep extra in my back-stock! If I use the KP Duty moisturizer with it I get even better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by sillychicken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for my legs and upper arms about twice a week for a few years and it makes a big difference for KP and I've never had legs this smooth before. I also use it about once a week on my underarms which helps to get a closer shave and clean off all the deodorant residue. I used it once on my face after reading some of the MUA reviews, but it left my skin dry and flaky. I will repurchase but only for my KP.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

This is my HG scrub..........ONLY for body though...and not so good if you have eczema, though you shouldn't use any scrub on that anyway. I tend to get rough chicken skin (without the redness) over my butt, hips, and upper thighs and this stuff makes it disappear completely. Normally after one use, but it works best if used regularly (1 - 2 times a week...or every other day if you really need). It was pretty expensive but I've had the same jar for years and you get a LOT. I don't like the fact that it comes in a jar though...I would rather a squeeze tube...but otherwise, LOVE this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by kissesPb

I bought this product together with the KP Duty lotion. I've been using this for more than a month now but i didn't see even a slight difference on my skin. Its a good scrub but i don't recommend for people who has really sensitive skin because it can be very scratchy. It's a nice scrub before putting self-tanners but i don't know if I will recommend this for people who is looking for a scrub that will help their KP. It looks pricey but you get a lot of products for your buck so i guess it worth it if you just want a body scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by DramaqueenNYC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I won this in a blog giveaway and I am so glad I did. I have suffered from KP all my life and this leaves my skin soooo soft and really does help bring it down. Love this and will spend the $60 when I run out!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2009 6:43:00 AM More reviews by KatieA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this with the lotion a few months back. It did smooth my arms, but it made no difference in the redness or bumps associated with Keratosis Pilaris. I used this every other night and I used the lotion in the morning and at night. I saw no improvement unfortunately. It was $44 and the lotion was $36 so it's expensive in my opinion. It lasted more than a month and it does work as a basic scrub, but not at treating KP. At least not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by BlushWish

I have had Keratosis Pilaris (chicken skin) on my arms for as long as I can remember. it was always embarrassing when people would say "what is that?" or "wow your arms look really dry," thinking it is just dry skin. It is not dry skin an ex foliating scrub will not work if you actually have Keratosis Pilaris. This has helped me sooo much. I use this about three times a week in the shower just on my arms, scrubbing for about 20 seconds. I also use the KP Duty lotion by DERMAdoctor. Yes it is expensive, but it has really diminished the red bumpy look of my arms. I want to tell everyone with my problem to try this product. I have tried prescription products from my dermatologist, but honestly this works WAY better. I will repurchase forever to keep my Keratosis Pilaris under control. it really is hardly noticeable anymore.