October 23, 2014 | 1381 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Colour Design - Vintage Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by azngoddess

Got this in a Lancome GWP at Sears a couple of weeks ago. At first, I thought that the colour was too dark and red for me. I usually opt for a natural pink lipped look. My lips are already super pigmented so I thought the lippy would look weird on me. Little did I know, I put this on my lips and it looked amazing!~ like my lips but better :) It's also really hydrating and matches really well with light pink blush and blue eyeshadow.

this is usually something I'd never pick up, but I'm glad it was in my GWP. I would definitely buy this even at full price when I'm done with this lipstick (but only when they have a GWP promo :P haha, I am a poor student afterall! Have to get the best value for my money)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite lipsticks of all time! I got this in a GWP, and also have another that I got from a different GWP. I selected "Yes" that I would buy this product again, but I would never purchase this lipstick on it's own for that price, but I would make another purchase to get a GWP in order to get this lipstick again.

It looks very soft and natural, it's the perfect pink lipstick that doesn't look like you're playing dress-up. It's somewhat sheer, and goes nicely with a pinky mauve lipliner (I use Annabelle in Natural Rose), and sometimes I top it off with a similar colored Juicy Tube lipgloss (rose something, it was a LE product).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I am soo happy I got this colour! Love it!
I had this for a few months already and honestly it looks very generic(hence its been left untouched and unused till now), but the minute you put it on, it is really really flattering!
Not too pink, not too plum just a perfect sheer vintage colour! Recommended for everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Makeupobsession22

i LOVE everything about this lipstick but the price. thankfully i got it from a GWP and i got two sets so i have a nice baack up. when i do finish this lipstick i really plan on finding a dupe or similar colour or just moving on all together haha (: but i love the texture and consistency its not drying at all. and its very smooth
this colour in particular is a medium toned pink, with purple or cool toned reflexes! i love that but i would really like it without the reflex too. it gives a sheen on your lips but if you dontlike that dabbing the lipstick and blotting it will give it a more matte finish. the packaging i cant tell you but from pictures it looks gorgeous! overall if it wasnt because of the price ut would be perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by pvs2364

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this i my FAVORITE lipstick!!! such a pretty color that would look good on every skin tone. goes on smoothly and lasts a long time!! Lancome nailed it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by gchiu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh, I love everything about this lipstick. I'm fair skinned, with slighty yellow undertones (I'm asian) and the color is so lovely. I also love the texture - it's moist and makes my lips look soft and supple.
It wears well.
Hardly has any smell.
Not drying or sticky. I feel like I'm not wearing any lipstick.
I can wear this lipstick full strength, whereas with my matte Stylista color (which I love) I need to use a lipbrush or it'd be way too bright!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

Got this with GWP and was quite surprised to like it. Usually the l/s with gwp are not flattering for my NC20 skintone but this was gladly an exception. I noticed this looks great with blue e/s, blue and/or green eyeliner, and with pink blush. It gives me that polished and sophisticated look. I wouldn't say its a MLBB colour because it does pull more rose with pink and mauve tones to it. I would say its a gorgeous rose colour l/s. Great colour and texture as it doesn't dry out my lips and feels light wearing it. Impressed with the 'Sheen' collection of the Colour Design line of lipsticks. Not repurchasing though because i don't reach for this often because I prefer Estee Lauder lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a true rose with an iridescent shimmer. It's an interesting lipstick. When I first put it on, I thought it was surprisingly "my lips but better"! But it's definitely unique with the bluish iridescence. It's flattering on my pale, cool-toned skin and it's much more moisturizing than my MAC lipsticks. I like the sheerness because I hate lipstick that feels too heavy. This is my first Lancome lipstick and I'm pretty sure I will go back for more because of the obvious high quality of this formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by khvalles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a pretty soft color-it gives just a lovely rosy color to my lips with a slightly bluish iridescence that I swear makes my teeth look whiter. It has a light sheer texture yet lasts very nicely and doesn't have a heavy fragrance like some of my other Lancome lipsticks. Best of all it was free, but I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This color has been described very well by previous reviewers as mauve-rose with a almost imperceptible blueish sheen. Because of the blue sheen, I thought it almost pulled a bit plummy on my lips. It's a very pretty color, but it doesn't do much for my warm skin tone. I think this lipstick would look stunning on fair, cool-toned women. The formulation, color, and price are both great, it just wasn't amazing on me personally.