March 1, 2015 | 1063 users online

Concealers - Smashbox - Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by LDancer82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG concealer. It matches my very fair skin tone beautifully (I use the lightest shade) and blends well--as long as I use a primer underneath (my favorite is Smashbox's original clear primer, been using it for years). I consider this product to be a medium-full coverage concealer and use it every day under my pressed powder finish (CG's TruBlend Translucent Fair 1, or Revlon PhotoReady Powder in Fair). It goes seamlessly with either finish! Also, a little goes a long way. I have had the same tube since last Christmas, and although it looks tiny, I am just now running out! I rarely find a staple beauty product like concealer I love enough to buy again, and for me this is one of those rare gems.
I am sticking with THIS stick! ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by silkpuppet

I was happy to find a concealer that fit my tricky C7/NC40 skintone. I only use concealer for my dark circles and I have never used a stick concealer before. No matter what I did, this product was too sheer. It is extremely creamy and applies well in the delicate eye area but I really could not get the skin under my eyes to look glowy and bright. Layering this concealer gave a very cakey effect that made my skin look crepey. I think I just prefer liquid concealers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG!! I consider this a sheer-medium coverage (definitely not full coverage). I use MUFE F&B which is sheer-medium coverage, so the Sephora SA recommended this concealer to pair with it since it blends in well to a sheer foundation. I LOVE THIS STUFF I love that it's a stick and I just swipe it wherever I have any redness, blemishes, under eyes, etc. I then use the Sephora Foundation Brush Pro #55 and hold the brush at the base of the handle and stipple the concealer into my skin. I don't rub it in or smear it in I PAT in with my foundation brush because that way it sinks into my skin and looks flawless.
UPDATE: Just bought my 3rd tube of this. LOVE

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Sweet4Me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's actually one of the few concealers out there that is a good color match for me. I fell in love with the Bobbi Brown creamy concealer and left this concealer in the back burner for a while. However, I was having some creasing problem with the Bobbi Brown concealer(...I guess it's just too creamy for me) so, I went back to this one and I became addicted once more. I always moisturize under my eyes before applying concealer, making application easier. This concealer definitely takes the win against my Bobbi Brown concealer( which I do love,but just not as much).

Note: I have found that liquid concealers are better for my under eye area that stick concealers thus, I will not be repurchasing this concealer. However, it's definitely not a bad concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by conceal4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not like this product as a daily concealer. It was very dry and difficult to apply. Sort of pulled the skin under my eyes when I applied it directly from the applicator. The only way I could use it was to rub a little between my fingers to soften the concealer before applying.

I did not buy it again after I finished the tube, however I did find a good use for it -- great concealer to wear at the gym. It's completely sweat resistent!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this concealer. It's a good full coverage concealer, perfect for under eye circles or the odd breakout I get. I love that it is in a tube like this. It's pigmented and blends very well. This is my go to concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by crackityjones

I have such extreme dark circles that I look very ill without makeup, and I've had them since I was a child. I'm completely mystified by the reviews that say the coverage is sheer. I have searched for years to find a concealer that will cover up my very, very dark undereye circles, and this one does it. And if I set it with powder, it stays almost all day (usually concealer is gone by noon with me). I like that it's a stick and can be applied directly from the tube instead of messing around with patting liquid around. Overall, I think it's a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by heykerrieann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my second tube of this concealer. I use the fairest shade and it is light enough for my skin tone, which is usually difficult for me to find. At first I was just using it under my eyes and it provides great coverage there. But now I am using it over my eczema and keratosis scars on my cheeks and sides of my face. It blends right in, but afterwards stays where it is, even when I buff on my foundation. It does not do well over breakouts no matter how hard I try - directly applied from the tube, or applied with a tiny brush (I use paint brushes for my concealer rather than makeup brushes). Maybe it is just the tubes I've received, but I can't seem to keep the tube turned up and locked in and have to hold it in such a way that the product keeps from disappearing back into the tube as I press it into my skin. It's definitely a favorite and well worth the extra money I pay for it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in #5 and I like the product. I wish it was a bit more pigmented because the texture is quite light. I apply this straight from the tube after my foundation and tap lightly with my ring finger, then reapply a second layer to cover up my problem spots. I love the applicator how it is a swivel stick like a lipstick (better than the pots of BB and MAC) but I wouldn't say it was HG status. The color match is absolutely fantastic but I wish it was more pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Jessiebanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer is an excellent color match for me which is very difficult to find at my skin depth and with neutral undertones. I used to like MUFE Full Cover but they dc'ed my shade.

This is a traditional stick concealer so it has to be warmed up a bit with your finger. I like that you can apply a very thin layer under your eyes, but it still covers well. I use a synthetic blending brush to cover any marks on my face, so this is very mult-purpose. It last all day and doesn't sink into lines.

Overall I think this is a solid quality product and I would recommend it.