October 25, 2014 | 1579 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

I love benefit, but not this one. It goes on WAY to powdery on the skin, and it looks fake. It doesn't blend perfectly like Hello flawless, and it does not give you a natural look. The light one is too light, and the medium a bit to orange and dark. Øv øv!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by mrsdecker

Worst product I've ever used on my skin! This came with one of their kits and I decided to give it a try. I'm an NC30 in Mac and the medium one was way too dark and too orange for my skin. It smells like straight up clay which I didn't like and it made me break out so bad!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Emmakeupart

I have combination skin and this product brought out the oil and I stayed shiny all day no matter if I patted my face with a small amount of powder. I would recommend if you have dry skin and need the creamy oil back into your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by beecky

The only thing remotely close to a foundation I will put on my face. Also the most truly looking natural "foundation" I've ever come across. I detest foundation and don't wear it, I've spend insane amounts of money on foundation and no matter what it never looks natural. It definitely never feels natural, either. However this stuff is amazing. Unbelievably light, natural/matte finish, extremely smooth, and light coverage. It gets rid of any redness and still shows my freckles and my skin still shows through. Foundations are always so mask-like in appearance and feel, and this is the only one ive found in the past 3 years that makes me look natural and that isn't heavy. I've thought about trying Chanel's vitalumiere aqua ? It's supposed to be nice and light as well. I used this before I took accutane and still use it 2 years later, so it works for most skin types I think. It worked for me back when I had oily skin, and I still love it even though I have dry skin. If you're sick of heavy foundations and want something easy and natural, give this a try !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by lhyson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

100% one of my beauty must haves! Very smooth and creamy and gives the face a more natural look. If your on the go and just a light foundation that evens out your skin and makes you look almost flawless this is for you. On my days where I just want to do a few steps this my go to. It is probably not for girls with oily acne prone skin but you can try if you like it's just not very matte however it's not super dewy either.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by azalea2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the mini size of this in the "Primping With The Stars" kit and really liked it! I use it only to cover up pimple scars or redness (sensitive skin) and it does the job well. I like the whole cream to powder thing and it doesn't wear off easily like other concealers do. It is very easy to blend, and it doesn't take much product to do the job for me. I use this alone if I'm going casual and just wearing mascara, but if I'm getting a little more dolled up or if I'm out the whole day, I use it in combination with Stay Don't Stray primer. And they work together so well.
In terms of packaging I thought the design was cute. The mini size is perfect if you don't like carrying a whole lot of make up in your purse, and it lasts pretty long. The big one is a little huge and really pricey. I wish I could just buy the mini sized one.

All in all I really like it. And if it wasn't for the price I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Rsanzio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought a small version of this at Sephora and liked it so much I bought the regular size.

I can see where younger people might not like it, because it may be a bit oily for oily skin.

For me it is perfect, goes on like a cream and sets quickly to a dry finish. Very smooth.

The only problem is that it doesn't last long and wears off quickly. I'm going to try it with a finishing spray and see if I can get more life out of it.

It is very light and smooth and at least on my skin gives a great no makeup look. Not like any other product I can compare it to.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by shauna510

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I absolutely hate this stuff! I mean HATE. It is supposed to be oil free but is sooooo greasy and heavy feeling I just can't stand it, and it NEVER sets! No matter how much powder or setting spray, it slides all over the place. Impossible to apply without looking streaky no matter what I use to apply. I bought this for a lighter coverage for casual, minimal makeup days, but for a light coverage foundation "faker", it is the heaviest feeling stuff I have ever put on my face, and I'm an Estée Lauder Doublewear, revlon colorstay, Kat Von D Lock It lover. Settles into fine lines, creases, pools up in pores, greasy looking, greasy feeling, blah coverage, doesn't blend well, sits on skin, never sets, just bad bad bad bad bad. I want to go wash my face just thinking about it!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by MissNostalgia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Cute packaging.
Cute idea.

Horrible makeup.

More cake than a bakery.
Greasier than a burger-joint deep-fryer.
A T-Zone you need ice-skates to navigate.
More pimples than a junior Homecoming dance.
Super fast and orange oxidisation that puts the oomph into Oompa Loompa.

Really? BeneFit. I am very disappointed.
Terrible, terrible grease like pore clogging substance.
I really wouldn't advise it, not unless you want that greasy orange broken out look.

You're better off rubbing your face with low-end dollar store concealer stick that's been diluted with crisco.

13 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I think this is one of those makeup product that either you love it or hate it,nothing in the middle. I have oily t-zone but normal on the rest of my face but foundation even if I set it with powder it will look patchy on my cheeks. The coverage is sheer to light. Also for how much you will need to use it,this product runs out quickly making it very expensive to use it on a daily basis. Will never repurchase.