C.O. Bigelow Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

4.6

OMG this might replace my Juicy Tubes. Shiny, lasts at least 6 hours on me without eating or drinking, non sticky, and freaking amazing minty tingle ;] During the Semi- Annual sale last year, my sister decided to get the C.O. Bigelow mentha lip shine in Strawberries n Cream, and 5 back ups, so i was acually tempted...then, when i saw the hliday packaging of this lip shine were 2 bucks a piece, i caved. I bought 9, was addicted, then stopped...then, while going through m makeup stash, i found 3 of these, and i just finnished one. MUST BUY!!!! once you buy this, you will NEVER buy a different lip gloss EVER again!! HG for sure ;]
***EDIT***
This is still my HG...but its basically vaseline in a tube, which isn't always good. ;*

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for over a year, and it is my favorite lip gloss I've ever used. It's not too tacky/sticky but it stays on, it smells and tastes amazing, and I can use it alone (almost replaces my carmex), or over lipstick. It moisturizes and keeps my lips looking great!

This lipgloss gives more warmth to the collection of mint lipglosses. I personally like cinnamon. And pretty sure all of their glosses give the right amount of shine and moisture, because most glosses tend to be drying after a while.

The flavor is great! Go ahead and purchase it at your nearest b&bw now!

i love everything about this product, it feels so refreshing and tastes nice, lol smells good, gives me some color that lasts longer than i'd expect, and moisturizes all in one, it gives a shine but it's not an over glazed shine, i love this stuff!

Eyes: Violet

I liked this a lot better than the mint glosses. Mmh, the cinnamon is delicious. Good clear lip gloss, gives you that kick of fresh breath. That's pretty much it. A bit pricey but they last a while. Will re-purchase.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My favorite go to gloss for everyday. Tastes yummy and smells decadent. And it hydrates your lips so well and makes them super glossy and shiny. We used to only be able to get this in the US so I would go wild and buy lots when I was there. Now we have it in Canada..yay! I tell all my friends to buy it. I love the tube too, with the little hole for the perfect amount of gloss to come out.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This lip gloss deserves all of the hype it's gotten! It is a clear gloss that is super shiny (almost too shiny), lasts decently, tastes good, and gives that tingly minty feeling. You don't have to use a lot to get glossy lips! It also heals my lips, and makes them feel very moisturized. I REALLY like this gloss! It's worth every penny!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The first thing i noticed about the product was the scent! It honestly reminds me of Christmas time, with the cinnamon scent. I bought 3 of them when they were 75% off because i thought they were being discontinued...but i later found out that they were changing the packaging. Oh well, now i have like 3 for the price of 1! I kind of tingles on the lips, but it feels nice! I love love love this lipgloss!!! YUMMY!

I love this product!!! It screams winter for me and smells sooooo good. When I put it on, people ask me what I am eating... I love the mentha feel on my lips and also the sensation when cool wind blows on it. It heals my lips completely and although it is priced at $7.50, it is worth it 100%! It gives you amazing shine as well!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This gloss it amazing, but the scent is not my favorite. The gloss itself is brilliantly shiny and long lasting, but the taste/scent is very overwhelming.

Recommended for Medium Skin