November 26, 2014 | 931 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by basicKatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love everything about this product, it feels so refreshing and tastes nice, lol smells good, gives me some color that lasts longer than i'd expect, and moisturizes all in one, it gives a shine but it's not an over glazed shine, i love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by mchllbnll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

I liked this a lot better than the mint glosses. Mmh, the cinnamon is delicious. Good clear lip gloss, gives you that kick of fresh breath. That's pretty much it. A bit pricey but they last a while. Will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by missygaga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favorite go to gloss for everyday. Tastes yummy and smells decadent. And it hydrates your lips so well and makes them super glossy and shiny. We used to only be able to get this in the US so I would go wild and buy lots when I was there. Now we have it in Canada..yay! I tell all my friends to buy it. I love the tube too, with the little hole for the perfect amount of gloss to come out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by mitzio3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss deserves all of the hype it's gotten! It is a clear gloss that is super shiny (almost too shiny), lasts decently, tastes good, and gives that tingly minty feeling. You don't have to use a lot to get glossy lips! It also heals my lips, and makes them feel very moisturized. I REALLY like this gloss! It's worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Chinesepicklegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first thing i noticed about the product was the scent! It honestly reminds me of Christmas time, with the cinnamon scent. I bought 3 of them when they were 75% off because i thought they were being discontinued...but i later found out that they were changing the packaging. Oh well, now i have like 3 for the price of 1! I kind of tingles on the lips, but it feels nice! I love love love this lipgloss!!! YUMMY!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by anyeji

I love this product!!! It screams winter for me and smells sooooo good. When I put it on, people ask me what I am eating... I love the mentha feel on my lips and also the sensation when cool wind blows on it. It heals my lips completely and although it is priced at $7.50, it is worth it 100%! It gives you amazing shine as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by heathersmakeupaddiction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This gloss it amazing, but the scent is not my favorite. The gloss itself is brilliantly shiny and long lasting, but the taste/scent is very overwhelming.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by romantique

I love the taste and smell of this! It sort of does remind me of cinnamon flavored toothpaste though lol. It's a super shiny clear gloss that tingles and tastes like sweet mint. I love to put this over lipstick to soften a look. It works with every color, obviously. I do find it subtly plumping and moisturizing though. The mint in it really penetrates into my lips and fills them up. I'm ok with the squeeze tube although I would have preferred an attached brush. You have to be careful not to put on too much, and it smears over the lip line easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by purple06

This is okay. It's moisturizing, smells great and the tingle is nice. I really love lip products, but not really glossy ones like this-it screams tacky in my opinion. The squeeze tube application of this was annoying because the product would just overflow and I would have to wipe it off-wasting quite a bit of product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Freckleduck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product dried out my lips on its own. The smell and taste are very nice, but it dried out the corners of my lips and made them crack and dry the rest of my lips were nicely moisturized but the corners really bothered me. I really wanted it not to do that, but even after using it consistently for a couple weeks it continued to crack my lips. It gave them a nice shine, and that wet look, but the corners were such a bummer that I don't think I would buy it again.