August 29, 2014 | 1656 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - Get Bent Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

I had used this mascara for afew months and it worked really well on me. The formula is thick and it coated every lash and I only need 1- 2 coats to get the desired look. It held the curl of my lashes for most of the day and didn't clump. It lengthens and defines, but doent really add a lot of volume. I like how the mascara is buildable allowing you to touch up during the day.
    There was no flaking under my eyes, but the only downside that I found was that by the end of the day I'd get smudge marks under my lower lashes which was annoying and I don't put mascara on my bottom lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by AirRunner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love how my lashes look with this mascara! It curls them and holds them there all day and I don't need to use an eyelash curler anymore.
    Downside is that it doesn't take long to get really clumpy.
    It also smudges very easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by shaleelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nothing special, an average joe.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2009 5:09:00 AM More reviews by paperdollie

Benefit products are usually a hit for me so I was pretty dissapointed when their Get Bent mascara clumped my lashes after the first couple of coats. Didn't like it at all and the bent brush takes a little while to get used to. Would not purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Cosmetalogical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the first slightly more expensive mascara I have tried and initially I really liked it. My lashes were thick, long and not clumped. Good result. But a month on, the product became a nightmare! Clumpy and the brushes bristles were all stuck together, I usually love Benefit products but this is not worth the money as like my products to last for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 12:29:00 AM More reviews by sh0rty

Love it. I have stick straight lashes and this mascara makes a huge difference even without curling my lashes. Does not clump for me, I don't mind the bent brush either - takes a while to get used to, though. Not waterproof, screw ups are easy to fix. I do find that the tip of the brush does always have a big glob of mascara, though. Love the packaging, very sleek. Would buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by squarebed

Urgh, crappiest mascara I've ever tried. So clumpy and I didn't like the brush either - it's bristles and the way the brush is bent. This is the first product I've tried from Benefit and from what it seems, their products are hit or miss, and for me, this mascara would be a definite miss.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 1:43:00 PM More reviews by obamagirl

like this mascara, it gives my lashes great length, but word of warnign- waaaay too much product comes out of the tube, it needs a good wipe with a tisue first.whenever i wear it, people mention it, so i will repurchase!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by HotTinRoof

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is NOT the mascara you are looking for if you want volume. I do highly recommend it for extra length. I was always asked by people (even strangers) if I had eyelash implants because of the the length that it gave my lashes. It did not clump the first couple of times I've tried it on but it started clumping after about a month so I'm guessing that 1 month is its shelf life.

The bent brush was pretty good. You can easily reach the fine corners of your eyes. You can also wipe the excess off onto the rim of the container so it isn't much of a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara a couple of days ago firstly because I really needed a new one, and secondly from curiosity and because of the fact that I really love Benefit products.
    After reading all the bad reviews in here I must really say that I've got the feeling that I bought a different product from what you girls describe here.
    I just looooove the Get Bent mascara. It does not clump, it sits perfectly on lashes and that perfect brush delivers the exact amount of mascara you need for creating a perfect eye make-up. Plus, it has that gorgeous packing that all Benefit products have. I must be very weird for rating this 5 stars , when the majority voted this one as being horrible , but I like this too much and I see no CONS for it.