Jordana Lip Liner

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Got this in nude. Very pink so makes mouth look like I've been eating wine gums...not a good look. Probably better in the latte or rock n rose but cannot get it here in the UK? This nude color is not flattering and makes for a very pigmented look.
I'm using a blond brow liner instead and it's very natural. Most lip liners are too pink and don't look natural.

on 5/13/2012 7:30:00 PM

I tried this based on reviews and have since gone back for more shades. It is not long lasting like MUFE aqua lip, but it is very smooth feeling on the lips and does what its suppose to do.

I grabbed a Jordana Rockin Rose liner in walgreens for a few bucks. I wanted a cheapy nude liner for everyday. This does the trick. It's color is good, its creamy and goes on easily and you don't have to sharpen. This is a great cheap liner.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I have this in melon.You can't get this on you lips unless you use a match to warm it up.You can rub and rub and it won't go on your lips.
When the pencil is warmed it goes on easily and goes on super bright red which I like but needing to use a match?No thank you.

on 11/6/2011 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Great lip pencil! Great shades! Great lasting power! Great application ease! My only problem is finding it. In Orlando Florida it has almost dissapeared from stores. :( Please bring it back to Florida Jordana! Please!!!
Update - 7/16/2013 - Order Jordana online at their website www.jordana.com or from www.cherryculture.com. Thank GOD! Amazing products!

on 8/21/2011 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The lip liner in "natural" is amazing! It is such a flattering nude color, it matches my natural lip color amazingly! I wish I could find the same color lipstick...It makes my lips look so pretty and full. I actually fill in my whole lips, it is not drying at all.

on 7/9/2011 3:05:00 PM

I have these in #22 natural and also in #32 petal.....GREAT colors! Smooth application! Big pencil style liner.I think 'natural' is a great nude, and 'petal' is just slightly darker than my lip color ...great deal $.99 @ Walgreens. Great everyday lip liner ...layers well under gloss and lipstick..keeps color from traveling outside lip line.

on 7/3/2011 3:50:00 AM

What can you expect for 1-2 dollars?
It works nice. But they are so dry that i actually use them as eyebrow pencil.

on 3/13/2011 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These are crap, dry as wood, with very poor color payoff, the retractables are a 100 times better with awesome color so I stock up on those. But lacolors liners have them beat! They are amazing and I always reach for them as they have amazing smooth lasting power and both are only a buck each at dollartree!

on 2/18/2011 1:15:00 AM

It all started off with curiousity. I thought to myself, "I wonder how good (or bad) these cheap lip liners are?". I was in for a great surprise. They are rich and last long. Pretty amazing.

Since my discovery I can not go without Jordana's Nude lipliner.

Popular Lip Liners