Jordana Lip Liner

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I have this in melon.You can't get this on you lips unless you use a match to warm it up.You can rub and rub and it won't go on your lips.
When the pencil is warmed it goes on easily and goes on super bright red which I like but needing to use a match?No thank you.

on 11/6/2011 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Great lip pencil! Great shades! Great lasting power! Great application ease! My only problem is finding it. In Orlando Florida it has almost dissapeared from stores. :( Please bring it back to Florida Jordana! Please!!!
Update - 7/16/2013 - Order Jordana online at their website www.jordana.com or from www.cherryculture.com. Thank GOD! Amazing products!

on 8/21/2011 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The lip liner in "natural" is amazing! It is such a flattering nude color, it matches my natural lip color amazingly! I wish I could find the same color lipstick...It makes my lips look so pretty and full. I actually fill in my whole lips, it is not drying at all.

on 7/9/2011 3:05:00 PM

I have these in #22 natural and also in #32 petal.....GREAT colors! Smooth application! Big pencil style liner.I think 'natural' is a great nude, and 'petal' is just slightly darker than my lip color ...great deal $.99 @ Walgreens. Great everyday lip liner ...layers well under gloss and lipstick..keeps color from traveling outside lip line.

on 7/3/2011 3:50:00 AM

What can you expect for 1-2 dollars?
It works nice. But they are so dry that i actually use them as eyebrow pencil.

on 3/13/2011 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These are crap, dry as wood, with very poor color payoff, the retractables are a 100 times better with awesome color so I stock up on those. But lacolors liners have them beat! They are amazing and I always reach for them as they have amazing smooth lasting power and both are only a buck each at dollartree!

on 2/18/2011 1:15:00 AM

It all started off with curiousity. I thought to myself, "I wonder how good (or bad) these cheap lip liners are?". I was in for a great surprise. They are rich and last long. Pretty amazing.

Since my discovery I can not go without Jordana's Nude lipliner.

on 2/15/2011 4:07:00 PM

Bought " Honey Dip " on the recommendation of Emilynoel83 on Youtube.Only at Walgreens.
Its is a fantastic, creamy liner, no sharpening needed. I now use it to replace lipstick, simply line and fill in with the Honey Dip then top with a gloss(W&W Sun gold)
Great alternative if your lipstick tends to creep into lines. Good lasting staying power. Going to get a few others next time I am at a Walgreens . Also--CHEAP! less than $2.00 each.

on 2/14/2011 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Jordana Premium Lipliner in "Rich Chocolate" is super high quality. I mean it is EQUAL in quality to any high end liner on the market & it's only $2.00. Anyone in search of a dupe for "Chestnut" lip pencil by MAC, this liner is a PERFECT dupe minus the insane price tag. I heard it maybe being discontinued but I certainly hope that's not true. I just bought 10 for my kit just in case.

on 5/16/2010 7:11:00 PM

I bought this in toast. A brownish liner it's long lasting. Not really smooth to apply. I prefer the twist up lipliners to ones that need to be sharpened so that's the reason for only 3 lippies.

Popular Lip Liners