September 23, 2014 | 2006 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Lip Liner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great lip pencil! Great shades! Great lasting power! Great application ease! My only problem is finding it. In Orlando Florida it has almost dissapeared from stores. :( Please bring it back to Florida Jordana! Please!!!
Update - 7/16/2013 - Order Jordana online at their website www.jordana.com or from www.cherryculture.com. Thank GOD! Amazing products!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by UHDPA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

The lip liner in "natural" is amazing! It is such a flattering nude color, it matches my natural lip color amazingly! I wish I could find the same color lipstick...It makes my lips look so pretty and full. I actually fill in my whole lips, it is not drying at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have these in #22 natural and also in #32 petal.....GREAT colors! Smooth application! Big pencil style liner.I think 'natural' is a great nude, and 'petal' is just slightly darker than my lip color ...great deal $.99 @ Walgreens. Great everyday lip liner ...layers well under gloss and lipstick..keeps color from traveling outside lip line.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Lola0

What can you expect for 1-2 dollars?
It works nice. But they are so dry that i actually use them as eyebrow pencil.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by bhenchodh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are crap, dry as wood, with very poor color payoff, the retractables are a 100 times better with awesome color so I stock up on those. But lacolors liners have them beat! They are amazing and I always reach for them as they have amazing smooth lasting power and both are only a buck each at dollartree!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Xrez

It all started off with curiousity. I thought to myself, "I wonder how good (or bad) these cheap lip liners are?". I was in for a great surprise. They are rich and last long. Pretty amazing.

Since my discovery I can not go without Jordana's Nude lipliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by tastest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought " Honey Dip " on the recommendation of Emilynoel83 on Youtube.Only at Walgreens.
Its is a fantastic, creamy liner, no sharpening needed. I now use it to replace lipstick, simply line and fill in with the Honey Dip then top with a gloss(W&W Sun gold)
Great alternative if your lipstick tends to creep into lines. Good lasting staying power. Going to get a few others next time I am at a Walgreens . Also--CHEAP! less than $2.00 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by kevseb66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Jordana Premium Lipliner in "Rich Chocolate" is super high quality. I mean it is EQUAL in quality to any high end liner on the market & it's only $2.00. Anyone in search of a dupe for "Chestnut" lip pencil by MAC, this liner is a PERFECT dupe minus the insane price tag. I heard it maybe being discontinued but I certainly hope that's not true. I just bought 10 for my kit just in case.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in toast. A brownish liner it's long lasting. Not really smooth to apply. I prefer the twist up lipliners to ones that need to be sharpened so that's the reason for only 3 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by ShawP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color Pecan is my lip liner staple, even though it is actually an eye liner. To me, it is a slightly darker version of Wet N Wild's #666 lip liner, like a version of cult status #666 for darker skin tones. It is perfection to me. I use it with ALL my lip looks. It is my daily lipliner. It is a medium dark, copper-pearly brown with a blend of gold dust in a soft, easy to apply texture. At one point, I had a hard time finding it and I was heartbroken. Then, I went to an Asian beauty store and found them for $1 each. I bought all of the stock! I think I'm set for the rest of my life.