July 25, 2014 | 1899 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Dry Skin Therapy PLUS Intensive Repair Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by missoliver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If you HATE greasy lotion, this product is NOT for you. Don't expect your legs to feel sikly smooth in one day, be patient with this lotion. in some of the reviews i read that when you apply this lotion it takes awhile to settle in and when it finally does it doesn't feel much different. well like it said you have to be patient. whithin three days i felt a difference, not much but my legs weren't as dry.

this lotion does take awhile to settle in but that's fine with me because so far it's been working pretty well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by arianamar

cured my dry feet! i have tried so many different creams, lotions pomades and nothing cured my dry itchy flaky feet lol this is very thick, but doesn't sit on top of my skin and has alpha hydroxy in it which renews my skin and keeps it baby soft...it is very thick at first and may not feel like a lotion should, but after warming it up between the palms of my hands, it applies like a dream and i can finally look foward to sandal season!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by daisyduke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wish I'd have come here to read reviews first. This lotion is thick, greasy, just sits on top of the skin, and when it finally dries hours later, leaves an odd feel. not sure if I can hold out for any long term results.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by kemper1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Still can't believe how awful this lotion is, SMH. I purchased this for the first time based on the name brand. Used the entire bottle. It goes on greasy, then dries up and leaves your skin super dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this after it was suggested that I try a lotion with AHAs to help my eczema. I do not have severe eczema so I cannot say that this will work for everyone, but it has been two days and my legs are starting to clear up and I haven't been itchy at all!

The product is a bit sticky, but it doesn't bother me and because it works for me, I can deal with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by melvrs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I WOULD NEVER BUY THIS. Thank God I didn't actually buy it in the first place, a visitor to my house left a huge container behind. It is the most godawful lotion ever. It is so STICKY that I want to wash my hands after applying it. Then, it just sits on top of the skin -- there is no absorption at all!! My itchy skin is STILL itchy and I feel dry, except know there's this horrible layer of sticky grease just sitting on top of it which just makes scratching the itch or even touching the area gross. Avoid times a million! You can get much, much better drugstore lotions than this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2010 7:57:00 AM More reviews by jackjack828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this today, since I love the hand creme, I thought I would love this too, but I was dead wrong. I have eczema, so I thought this would be ok coz I have eczema on my face too but I use aha and it works well. Well, let me tell you that this made my legs rash. Not only was it sticky, but it was also greasy. Seriously, my legs are so red and bumpy right now, it makes me want to cry. I'm returning this junk tom morning. I loathe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by janetrachel75

My legs are dry and my feet are really really dry. So, I need an intense lotion for the feet. My doctor recommended that I try Eucerin. Mistake!!!! I hate this lotion. It is sticky and greasy and never seems to absorb. I tried using it several times and the product never grew on me. Yuck.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I thought the AHA in it would help my KP. I used it every night, and it did make my KP go away. The HUGE downside was that, it takes forever to dry, and it is really, really really greasy. I am not sure if I would ever buy this again, because it does make my KP go away but it is super greasy! If your willing to wait for it to dry, then it work for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by EmHimes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use this past winter, we had horrible snow and colder then usual temperatures. My skin was dry, flaky and itchy. I bought this because I heard it was good and worked. I should have bought the basic Eucerin, not this Intensive Plus. The cream is thick and rich but it also must have some oil in it because it does not sink into the skin quickly. It sits on top of the skin and needs time, like 10 minutes, to absorb. I made the mistake of getting dressed after putting this on and not waiting. My clothes had this greasy, oily residue. I have to say that this absolutely does the job for dry skin, it works but I can not get past the oily feeling time needed for this to properly absorb. I will add that I like body oils, I use one from Clarins and its a favorite of mine but this cream is different, its just greasy. I will not buy this again.