Jordana InColor Pretty Shine Luxury Gloss - Dazzling

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/5/2007 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

When I saw these glosses I was attracted to the price seeing that they are 1 for $1.99 or two for $3.00. I decided to buy three for a little under $5.00 and was happy that I did.

Dazzling looks like a bright orange color in the tube but on my pigmented lips(DDD) when lightly applied comes out to be a pinkish coral color with a touch of gold. Very nice neutral, made up but not made up look. If you like Wetslicks by Covergirl you will like theses as well.

on 12/26/2006 11:16:00 AM

Do not be fooled by the rather loud orange flourescent color that this appears in the tube. It is a beautiful soft melon on my lips (FFF warm complexion)and is quite face brightening but not obnoxiously so. Color is fairly long lasting & the scent is rather sour fruitish but otherwise these glosses are really nice, especially since they are priced 2 for $3.00 at Walgreens.

on 8/2/2006 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I took the advice of the reviews posted here after seeing this at my Walgreens. These highly-pigmented, non-sticky glosses are fantastic for the price.

Dazzling is a bright, pinky-orange with a bit of gold shimmer--not an everyday shade, but for 2/$3, it's fun to experiment. This would be a great, fun color for summer or a good shade to layer over a darker lipstick to perk it up.

The gloss has a somewhat fruity smell to it, but it's not too bad. continued >>

Recommended for Medium Skin