October 23, 2014 | 1915 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by BunnyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I am trying out mascaras at the moment via minis.
I have medium length dark lashes which curl a bit at the outer edge where they are longer. My eyes are green and very sensitive.
Initially, I had hoped this would be a super mascara as it goes on jet black and builds nicely. It dries well but is slightly crumbly/sticky to feel, not soft but also not spiky and hard.The brush is lovely and soft.
My lashes looked very nice for a while, but I noticed that the mascara irritated my eyes by teatime and bits dropped in my eyes and I had to wash it off. I use water and apricot oil to remove mascara and my eyes felt much better.
Overall, I felt this was not as nice as a cheapo mascara I purchased for 4.99 in the supermarket!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by nattib2

this is my favourite mascara. best brush and best formula. i don't have the thickest lashes but this does everything i want from a mascara. no clumping. separates my lashes. my hg mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have a large sample of this, and although I had a fullsize when this just came out I wasn't too happy with it back then. Now that I'm using the sample it is love at second sight! This is the perfect mascara for everyday! I use Givenchy Noir Couture or Chanel Le Volume when I want something more dramatic. It's just so easy to use, it literally takes me 2 minutes to do my mascara with this. Will buy the fullsize again, but probably in wp version.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by cli523

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Probably my favourite mascara. The brush is just wonderful, it picks up every lash and thoroughly combs them through, coating them with a silky, non-clumping layer of mascara. Lengthens and fills lashes. Decent packaging, at least compared with other mascaras (I find a lot of mascara packaging tends to be very hideous), and like I said--excellent brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nothing special. It does seperate lashes and gives a long flirty look but does nothing for volume or thickness. No clumping which was a plus but just doesn't feel like its worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by doofus7734

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It stays on, doesn't flake or smudge. I really HATE the price, but I buy it anyway.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by MissusJones

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this mascara with my last Chanel purchase, and one day decided to give it a shot. I was soooo happy I did! Within 2 days, I had ordered the full size product! Mascara and I have always had a love/hate relationship, I love the way it looks but I LOATHE finding one that works for me. For years now I have bought hundreds of tubes hoping for a good fit but I merely end up tolerating the least worst one. Those days are gone!!! No clumps, amazing coverage, I finally have that thick, long, "false eyelash, but real" look I've tried and tried to accomplish. Don't even need a lash primer. I also have terribly watery eyes and was amazed when I learned this is not a waterproof formula because it never moved during the course of the day! Believe me, it's worth the splurge!
**EDIT**
Although my love affair with this mascara continues, I have found it's flaw and sadly had to remove a lippy for it :( after a few hours it starts to smudge badly. I am so disappointed because like I mentioned in my initial review, I LOVE the way this product looks and feels...plus I stink at mascara application and this stuff applies like a breeze. Gonna check out the waterproof formula to see if that helps...to be continued...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by racmal01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite day-to-day mascaras. I use 30 Noir-Brun which is a very dark (almost blackened) brown as I am very blonde and I need a slight less intense colour around my blue eyes.

I have fairly long full lashes to begin with so I only looking for something that darkens my super blonde lashes to a dark colour, plus something to hold the curl. This mascara is brilliant in both aspects.

Since it is not waterproof it is very easy to take off at the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not impressed by this product. It is a decent mascara, not at all better than the good drugstore products but costs about 3x as much. One day, I wore this on one eye and L'oreal Telescopic (which is not even my favorite) on the other and at the end of the day, you couldn't tell which was which. I wouldn't recommend spending money on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Vikitt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best mascara I have ever tried! Absolutely fantastic, I don't wanna try any other mascara, this is the best I found!