April 18, 2014 | 1930 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nothing special. It does seperate lashes and gives a long flirty look but does nothing for volume or thickness. No clumping which was a plus but just doesn't feel like its worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by doofus7734

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It stays on, doesn't flake or smudge. I really HATE the price, but I buy it anyway.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by MissusJones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this mascara with my last Chanel purchase, and one day decided to give it a shot. I was soooo happy I did! Within 2 days, I had ordered the full size product! Mascara and I have always had a love/hate relationship, I love the way it looks but I LOATHE finding one that works for me. For years now I have bought hundreds of tubes hoping for a good fit but I merely end up tolerating the least worst one. Those days are gone!!! No clumps, amazing coverage, I finally have that thick, long, "false eyelash, but real" look I've tried and tried to accomplish. Don't even need a lash primer. I also have terribly watery eyes and was amazed when I learned this is not a waterproof formula because it never moved during the course of the day! Believe me, it's worth the splurge!
**EDIT**
Although my love affair with this mascara continues, I have found it's flaw and sadly had to remove a lippy for it :( after a few hours it starts to smudge badly. I am so disappointed because like I mentioned in my initial review, I LOVE the way this product looks and feels...plus I stink at mascara application and this stuff applies like a breeze. Gonna check out the waterproof formula to see if that helps...to be continued...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by racmal01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite day-to-day mascaras. I use 30 Noir-Brun which is a very dark (almost blackened) brown as I am very blonde and I need a slight less intense colour around my blue eyes.

I have fairly long full lashes to begin with so I only looking for something that darkens my super blonde lashes to a dark colour, plus something to hold the curl. This mascara is brilliant in both aspects.

Since it is not waterproof it is very easy to take off at the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not impressed by this product. It is a decent mascara, not at all better than the good drugstore products but costs about 3x as much. One day, I wore this on one eye and L'oreal Telescopic (which is not even my favorite) on the other and at the end of the day, you couldn't tell which was which. I wouldn't recommend spending money on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Vikitt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best mascara I have ever tried! Absolutely fantastic, I don't wanna try any other mascara, this is the best I found!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Gunel1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am telling everyone please dont buy it u ll be dissappointed surely. it is excpensive and u get a shit in return. I bought it 3 monthes earlier and I just was so disappointed i wanted throw away. I acctually was in hurry when i bought it in debenhams and I think if i had normally enough time i would try its sample first and perhaps that would be as bad as its own. Sometimes samples are better anyway. I am putting this review because I just dont want them keep cheating ppl like this. this mascare does not deserve 2 pounds even!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by an4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not my favorite and very overrated. will never wear again

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by midNIGHTmare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very disappointed by my first self-bought high-end mascara: Chanel Inimitable. I wish someone had suggested me to stop eyeing this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by SlmS1992

Purchased this while I was waiting on my delayed flight at the airport. I love the classy packaging. Black and gold is a very good combination :) To rate the mascara's performance, I would say it is average. Nothing too spectacular. The positive is that my lashes were soft and feathery even with the product on and incredibly easy to remove. Negatives - Not waterproof, no lengthening or curling power. Lashes are straight and lifeless. I don't think it is worth the price.