Lady Mitchum Dry Roll-On Antiperspirant And Deodorant

4.1

on 8/18/2009 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm wondering the same thing as Daphne327.
I have been loving this deodorant for years, it's the only deo that keeps me dry & fresh all day (and yes as people have said you actually can skip a day!) Gross but true) but since moving to Vancouver from Australia have noticed it's become a lot less effective. I thought maybe they changed the formulation from country to country but now wonder if I have just become used to it therefor making it less effective?

I've tried the other Mitchum deo's, they too are less effective :-(

Would have been 5 stars but is now only 3

on 8/6/2009 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this for ages, mainly because a) the powder one smells lovely. b) it says it lasts 48 hours - not that i've tried. c) it doesn't irritate my underarms. d) doesn't stain clothing. I have tried the solid stick but I get irritated by how it falls out of the holder when you get near to the bottom of the product (you know like you've wound it up too far) so i'm sticking with the roll-on.

on 3/26/2009 2:40:00 PM

I LOVE this anti-perspirant and deodorant. It is very effective, dries quickly, and does not build up on the inside of my clothing. It's tough to find -- Walgreen's is the only place that carries it near me.

on 4/30/2008 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted this to work, but it failed miserably. I've tried so many antiperspirants and this was probably the worst. It went on wet and took 15 minutes to dry, it showed up on my skin and clothes as white powder, and I sweated as much as usual. The powder scent is lame, and the glass bottle is inconvenient for carrying around. I'd be better off wearing nothing.

on 2/5/2008 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The product I'm reviewing is actually called Mitchum for Women Roll-On Antiperspirant and Deodorant. It has pleasant fragrance and works well at keeping me dry. However, it leaves white residue on my clothing. I will keep looking for my HG antiperspirant.
Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly 20%. Other Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-23, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Laureth-4, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauric Acid, EDTA, Fragrance. continued >>

on 1/25/2008 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

A great everyday alternative to the more hardcore treatments (e.g. DriClor) which can leave underarms itchy.

on 1/6/2008 1:42:00 AM

I was encouraged by the reviews here so I tried this. It did not work for me. It failed after about 4-6 hours.

It has the same ingredients as Secret Platinum which seems to be the only anti-perspirant that works for me. Too bad, SP stains clothes, etc. I'd love a nicer alternative. continued >>

on 1/6/2008 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

this contains the same active ingredient aand same amount as the new 'clinical' formulations. at a much less hefty price.

on 12/9/2007 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I HAVE skipped a day and YES it still worked! However, I did get the typical white marks after use. I'll definitely try the clear roll-on version if I come across it. Also, it didn't leave my skin as smooth and moisturized as Dove deodorant. So, I use Dove on a regular basis, but always have Mitchum on hand if I know I'm in for a long, arduous day.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This deodorant is killer. Works amazing, and I have no complaints about it. The clear roll-on is a little more practical for my style of dress. STUFF WORKS!