April 16, 2014 | 1938 users online

Skincare - Body - Nivea - Hand Age Defying Creme with Coenzyme Q10

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2007 3:31:00 PM More reviews by smitten8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best and the cheapest hand cream i've ever used! i'm still young but my hands tends to get dry and is aging badly because i'm an art student and i get my hands dirty all the time and i had to wash and a regular lotion or cream can keep it moisturized but it was still rough and the wrinkles looked so bad! i bought this hand cream a week ago and began using it everytime after i wash my hands, i apply this every morning and once before bed too. after 2 days i notice my hands became smoother and softer. and wrinkles actually disappeared! i'm so happy with the results and i will keep using this. i love most nivea products anyway!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2006 9:13:00 AM More reviews by alice_alix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use much more expensive handcreams. But this is such a nice surprise. Not expensive and such a good quality. It really works for my hands. Very good cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2006 12:12:00 AM More reviews by KiTEeKaT

in terms of effectiveness this is an average hand cream, but the price is just soooo cheap!! that's why i keep repurchasing it. this is my 3rd tube now and the quality is consistantly good, so there will definitely be a 4th tube. =D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2006 4:17:00 AM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really used to like this hand cream. But since trying better quality ones I now find it very thin, greasy and although it started off smelling OK it deteriorated after a few months into quite a chemically smell.

I like the fact it has SPF and its inexpensive (3.79 UK) for a 100ml tube . I probably didn't use it quickly enough! I don't think I would repurchase as I prefer Boots once SPF 30 cream.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2006 6:37:00 PM More reviews by auras

Consistency is great, creamy not waxy, the smell is great too (unlike Sally Hansen's orangey smell). Fast absorption, definitely a keeper. UPDATE: I stand by what I said but this doesn't moisturize at all, and my hands aren't overly dry. To avoid throwing it away I mixed it w/ Queen Helene cocoa butter creme (I had it around the house) and now it is a decent hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2005 4:50:00 AM More reviews by artemis16

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has a pleasant rose smell that fades quickly. You only need to use a little and it sinks in fast - if you use too much, then it does need some time to absorb, as other reviewers found. So when you use the 'right' amount, it's non-greasy and leaves your hands very soft. The flip-top cap is a little flimsy but overall it's got adequate packaging. I think that for a drugstore brand, it's a touch overpriced in the UK (a little over 4), but would buy again because it's pleasant to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2005 9:18:00 AM More reviews by iluminata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It is a good hand creme. It leaves your hands soft, but it takes a lot to absorbe. Because of the price/quality rate I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2005 12:52:00 PM More reviews by starlight85

Bought this after finishing the sample tube. Love this! It leaves my hands smooth and not greasy. Makes my hand feel moisturised. I have no wrinkles so not sure if it helps with the wrinkles, but i'll sart using it to prevent any! Overall, recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2004 3:36:00 PM More reviews by gusje

I don't like handcream, but in winter I must have a handcream because of the dryness of my hands (and I'm working in a hospital, so I have to wash my hands very often, which is bad bad for the skin of my hands!). This one soaks into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy film, thank god!!! My hands feel soft and have a nice glow. Very reasonable price for a pretty good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2004 10:12:00 AM More reviews by jseah000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After continuous use of this handcream, my wrinkles have actually reduced! It's amazing what a low price cream can do. This cream is good but does have its cons.
First of all, if you stop using this, the wrinkles eventually come back to its original state. And this is better as an age cream than a moisturizing one, as dry hands may need to use something else other than this.