Nivea Hand Age Defying Creme with Coenzyme Q10

4.3

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol Creatine, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Ubiquinone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Sodium Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, BHT, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Parfum

on 8/24/2007 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Cool

This is one of my favourite hand creams. Moisturising, easily absorbed, non-greasy, light scent and great price. I took one lippy off because although the packaging claims this cream has UV filters, it does not state exactly the SPF.
UPDATE: Just to say, Nivea has now improved the formula of this hand cream by adding twice the amount of co-enzyme Q10 it had before.

on 4/24/2007 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my favourite hand cream because it's the only one that repairs the pesky hang nails that keep bothering me. they just won't go away. My hands are very dry and this stuff releives that. I am very impressed.

on 1/18/2007 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is the best and the cheapest hand cream i've ever used! i'm still young but my hands tends to get dry and is aging badly because i'm an art student and i get my hands dirty all the time and i had to wash and a regular lotion or cream can keep it moisturized but it was still rough and the wrinkles looked so bad! i bought this hand cream a week ago and began using it everytime after i wash my hands, i apply this every morning and once before bed too. after 2 days i notice my hands became smoother and softer. and wrinkles actually disappeared! i'm so happy with the results and i will keep using this. i love most nivea products anyway!

on 11/27/2006 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I usually use much more expensive handcreams. But this is such a nice surprise. Not expensive and such a good quality. It really works for my hands. Very good cream.

on 8/3/2006 12:12:00 AM

in terms of effectiveness this is an average hand cream, but the price is just soooo cheap!! that's why i keep repurchasing it. this is my 3rd tube now and the quality is consistantly good, so there will definitely be a 4th tube. =D

on 5/15/2006 4:17:00 AM

I really used to like this hand cream. But since trying better quality ones I now find it very thin, greasy and although it started off smelling OK it deteriorated after a few months into quite a chemically smell.

I like the fact it has SPF and its inexpensive (3.79 UK) for a 100ml tube . I probably didn't use it quickly enough! I don't think I would repurchase as I prefer Boots once SPF 30 cream.

on 3/26/2006 6:37:00 PM

Consistency is great, creamy not waxy, the smell is great too (unlike Sally Hansen's orangey smell). Fast absorption, definitely a keeper. UPDATE: I stand by what I said but this doesn't moisturize at all, and my hands aren't overly dry. To avoid throwing it away I mixed it w/ Queen Helene cocoa butter creme (I had it around the house) and now it is a decent hand cream.

on 7/5/2005 4:50:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This has a pleasant rose smell that fades quickly. You only need to use a little and it sinks in fast - if you use too much, then it does need some time to absorb, as other reviewers found. So when you use the 'right' amount, it's non-greasy and leaves your hands very soft. The flip-top cap is a little flimsy but overall it's got adequate packaging. I think that for a drugstore brand, it's a touch overpriced in the UK (a little over 4), but would buy again because it's pleasant to use.

on 6/6/2005 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It is a good hand creme. It leaves your hands soft, but it takes a lot to absorbe. Because of the price/quality rate I will buy this again.

on 1/28/2005 12:52:00 PM

Bought this after finishing the sample tube. Love this! It leaves my hands smooth and not greasy. Makes my hand feel moisturised. I have no wrinkles so not sure if it helps with the wrinkles, but i'll sart using it to prevent any! Overall, recommended!

Popular Body Skincare Products