December 20, 2014 | 1664 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - ICE SHINE

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Loriencox

I have waist length straight, fine hair in massive amounts. Recently I colored my hair and once the color started to gradually fade, my hair looked so dull and blah. This shampoo/ conditioner really did make it remarkably shiny. My hair felt very clean but not stripped after using it...I didn't have issues with static like I usually do when I use a clarifying shampoo. Overall, well with the $3 a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by ozbourne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm using this with the ice shine conditioner. I really like the scent of it, and so far it has kept the usual winter static and flyaways out of my hair. Will continue to use this, at least in winter!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by mjkush13

I wanted to try this product because I wanted to add some shine to my hair. I have very curly, thick hair that gets tangled very easily and dries out if I don't use the right shampoo and conditioner. I bought this off of a whim because I haven't used Pantene products in a while, but two weeks later, I find myself loving this!
I have found that this shampoo has made my curls a lot softer and bouncy. When I'm washing and conditioning in the shower, my hair feels silky smooth. It also seems to not be tangling up as much when I air dry it. I'm not sure if it makes me hair that much shinier, which is why I bought it, but I can never completely win with my hair and it still looks nice.
The product overall is good for a Pantene product, smell and formula wise. I like to switch up my shampoos a lot but I may end up buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by mimi1128

I really love this product(s) one because it leaves my asian hair really silky and soft and non bushy at all. i leaves a really silky finish to it ( this is all paired with the conditioner).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by taryn33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bizarre intrigue alone has prompted me to log into Makeup Alley and read reviews on this product. I used this shampoo for the first time tonight, and now that it is dry, I have discovered entirely foreign and new character traits to my hair. I normally have very full, very fine asian hair that *might* on a good day border on being full of body. After using this shampoo, my hair is EVEN FINER than what it was ever before, but super duper soft, mostly shiny, and-- this part was the shocker-- WAVY. Really true honest beachy-type waves all over the place.

Rinsing the shampoo out, though, was exactly as some of the other reviews described-- my hair felt sucked dry and was a tangled mess. I did a full rinse with apple cider vinegar as my conditioner step-- but I do that normally anyway. Typically ACV makes your hair really un-tangled and slick, but with this shampoo, it was only sort of achieving that.

But I am giving this shampoo a 4 because of the sheer bizarre after -effect curiosity of what became of my hair. I feel like I actually have big full beach waves without even trying, and I don't even recognize my hair. I wouldn't say the shampoo was fantastic at it's shampoo-ness, but I would say that I like whatever happened to my hair because of it. As for doing what the bottle says it will do-- all that stuff was mediocre and barely achieved.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Startripgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off my hair can be slightly oily but this shampoo suck even the conditioner when i'm in the shower it seems fine but after i cannot brush my hair. I feel like i wanna rip my hair out!. My hair even kinda feels like straw like i would not recommend this to anyone. It doesn't help my hair at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by beauty121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't listen to the bad reviews. this gentle shampoo cleans the oil of my hair without drying it out, and makes my hair so shiny. I LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by deanabailey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my second bottle. This shampoo does give noticeable shine but it is not to be used as a regular all the time shampoo. It does cleanse the hair really well, makes me think it's more of a clarifier to be used every so often. My hair has been drying out because I used it regularly. I will use this a couple times a month to clarify my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by jessicacompton

I bought this shampoo about a month ago, and it has been the best shampoo I have ever used. It makes my hair so shiny and soft and the smell stays in my hair for hours. Even when I wake up the next day the smell is still in my hair. I love it. I also bought the conditioner. It is amazing, my hair has never been so shiny and soft!! I love this and i'm definitely going to buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by cindy007

I've gone through almost a full bottle of this shampoo and I think I have found a new favorite. This shampoo does make the hair very shiny. It gets it clean (summer shampoo) without totally overdrying it. My hair is very manageable when I use it, no matter what conditioner I use (I always use conditioner.). I love the shine this shampoo produces, and the smell, along with the manageability of the hair. And it doesn't cost a lot. The bottle says it has no parabens or dyes, so that's always a bonus.