April 21, 2014 | 947 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - ICE SHINE

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by taryn33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bizarre intrigue alone has prompted me to log into Makeup Alley and read reviews on this product. I used this shampoo for the first time tonight, and now that it is dry, I have discovered entirely foreign and new character traits to my hair. I normally have very full, very fine asian hair that *might* on a good day border on being full of body. After using this shampoo, my hair is EVEN FINER than what it was ever before, but super duper soft, mostly shiny, and-- this part was the shocker-- WAVY. Really true honest beachy-type waves all over the place.

Rinsing the shampoo out, though, was exactly as some of the other reviews described-- my hair felt sucked dry and was a tangled mess. I did a full rinse with apple cider vinegar as my conditioner step-- but I do that normally anyway. Typically ACV makes your hair really un-tangled and slick, but with this shampoo, it was only sort of achieving that.

But I am giving this shampoo a 4 because of the sheer bizarre after -effect curiosity of what became of my hair. I feel like I actually have big full beach waves without even trying, and I don't even recognize my hair. I wouldn't say the shampoo was fantastic at it's shampoo-ness, but I would say that I like whatever happened to my hair because of it. As for doing what the bottle says it will do-- all that stuff was mediocre and barely achieved.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Startripgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off my hair can be slightly oily but this shampoo suck even the conditioner when i'm in the shower it seems fine but after i cannot brush my hair. I feel like i wanna rip my hair out!. My hair even kinda feels like straw like i would not recommend this to anyone. It doesn't help my hair at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by beauty121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't listen to the bad reviews. this gentle shampoo cleans the oil of my hair without drying it out, and makes my hair so shiny. I LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by deanabailey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my second bottle. This shampoo does give noticeable shine but it is not to be used as a regular all the time shampoo. It does cleanse the hair really well, makes me think it's more of a clarifier to be used every so often. My hair has been drying out because I used it regularly. I will use this a couple times a month to clarify my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by jessicacompton

I bought this shampoo about a month ago, and it has been the best shampoo I have ever used. It makes my hair so shiny and soft and the smell stays in my hair for hours. Even when I wake up the next day the smell is still in my hair. I love it. I also bought the conditioner. It is amazing, my hair has never been so shiny and soft!! I love this and i'm definitely going to buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by cindy007

I've gone through almost a full bottle of this shampoo and I think I have found a new favorite. This shampoo does make the hair very shiny. It gets it clean (summer shampoo) without totally overdrying it. My hair is very manageable when I use it, no matter what conditioner I use (I always use conditioner.). I love the shine this shampoo produces, and the smell, along with the manageability of the hair. And it doesn't cost a lot. The bottle says it has no parabens or dyes, so that's always a bonus.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Shannon1205

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I usually have pretty good, healthy hair -- but this turned my hair to straw. It took several days of heavy-duty conditioning to bring my hair back to normal. I've never used a hair product so destructive to my hair, and that includes hair dyes and 1960's permanents!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by magicBUS

Ugh. I had high hopes for this for some reason. Initially, after the first two or so washes...my hair was incredibly shiny and soft. However, after using this product for the past two weeks, my hair had massive, bird's nest like knots in it that I had to literally soak in warmed olive oil to untangle. I spent around 40 or so minutes trying to work the oil through my hair to detangle and deep condition. The only thing I could see this working for is a very occasional clarifying shampoo when you have a ton of buildup on your hair. That's all this can do...strip everything from your hair! That's why it is billed as a "shine" shampoo... because leaving your hair uncoated is supposed to make it shiny (?)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This gets a solid 2, all the way around. Cheap, hard to open, and easy to break lids. Bad product inside which made my hair as dry as the Sahara, tests on animals, smells terrible, and didn't even make my hair shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I actually really love this shampoo. I've never been really wowed by any shampoo's until this one. I don't what it has, but it makes my hair very shiny and full of volume. It really made my hair beautiful in the first wash. Sadly, my hair did get dirtier quite fast after using this, but I don't mind at all since I'd rather have dirty hair than have frizzy flat hair. I wish they sold this in Arizona, ugh I would so get a 2nd bottle of this. Just to describe my hair, I have alot of hair, but its quite fine. I don't dye my hair anymore so its quite healthy. I'm not sure if this would work out for other hair types though so be careful.