September 2, 2014 | 1317 users online

Other - Crest - Whitestrips SUPREME

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 10:00:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, I'm on my second box of these, and after seeing pictures of myself and having a few people make comments, I had to review these. My teeth have been looking pretty dingy due to me being a coffee/soda drinker and whatever over the counter whiteners that I have tried in the past didn't make too much of a noticable difference.

Well after reading the reviews, I decided to buy these off of Ebay for about $40. Before I put these on my teeth, I rub a tiny drop of toothpaste for sensitive teeth combined with a drop of anbesol on the surfaces where these strips will be covering. I then leave them on for 30 minutes. I started with one strip a day, but can handle two. Considering that my teeth are sensitive anyways, doing it this way really helps and I have not had any additional sensitivity. Also, don't use these immediately after brushing your teeth, as this makes them more sensitive also.

Well, after about a box 1/2, my teeth are several shades whiter..I can't even believe it!! I have not had such nice, white teeth since I was a teenager! These are well worth a try!! Now I drink my coffee through a straw :).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by SEAWEED

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a week's trial of the Whitestrips Supreme from eBay, and was impressed with the results. I used them once or twice a day and either my top or bottom teeth (I even used the lower strips on my upper teeth without any problems) - I couldnt use them on both upper and lower as my mouth became too foamy!

They're a little bit fiddly to use and not exactly pleasant as your mouth fills up with saliva. I did experience a little bit of sensitivity but only I left one on my upper teeth for too long, about 45 mins instead of 30, although it does say you can use them back to back, however I wouldnt risk it if you're prone to sensitive teeth.

Anyway, they definitely lightened my teeth a couple of shades even in just a week or so, so much so I felt confident enough to wear some of my lipsticks and glosses that I normally avoid as they make my teeth look yellower (my teeth weren't massively yellow but could look quite dull especially as I am partial to tea and red wine!).

I will definitely be purchasing a full size pack. It's worth it for a nice smile and the confidence it brings, and is way cheaper than professional whitening.

edit: i still think these are great but they have caused me a bit of sensitivity (bizarrely even on my bottom teeth where i didnt apply the strips!) which can last about a day and makes my mouth water quite a lot! i'd make sure you don't leave them on any longer than you need to and thoroughly rinse your mouth afterwards.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Yasna

WOW...im so very disappointed by these...for the price I paid ($90) and after the dentist recommended these I expected much much better results.My teeth barely changed color...if anything I would say they got worse...You are supposed to wear these for 3 weeks twice daily...that was such a hassle and after I saw no results after 2 weeks...i stopped using them...they also cause tooth sensitivity ...overall a horrible product ...very disappointed cause i actually liked the original whitestrips :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Venuschampagne

I have tried Crest whitestrips Premium before as maintenance as I went for dental whitening three years back. With this supreme range, I also use it as touchup, like once every 5 days. All whitening stuff will make yr teeth sensitive, so I have learn to use sensodyne in between the treatment. I don't like the idea of using it twice a day, as I reckon it might be too strong for my teeth. It does whiten yr teeth though not as 'hollywood white' as I like as I am asian and asians have naturally off-white enamel. My dentist have told me that my teeth after the laser hitening treatment is lightest in the color chart. It been three years and I can't afford to go back for retouch, so this is the best option for me.

I got it at a good price on ebay and considering it's 84 strips in a pack and stronger, I do find it more worthwhile than the Crest Premium. I only wish the lower strips are longer, they are way too short as compared to the upper strips. An inch longer would be better.

Oh yes, I have also tried those housebrands of whitening strips, eg duande reade etc. Somehow, I think you pay for what you get, don't go for the cheaper housebrands, they are not as effective.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2008 5:33:00 PM More reviews by watergirl78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After 3 days of use, these made my teeth so painfully sensitive that I had to a) discontinue use; b) take ibuprofen for over 24 hours; and c) writhe in pain. I have used the regular whitestrips in the past and they worked fine. I don't know what they did to this version to make them so much more potent. I will not be repurchasing; I will stick with my Colgate Total whitening toothpaste, which seems to do a great job. (Plus, they're really expensive.)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2008 11:57:00 AM More reviews by gamefouryankees

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

these are AWESOME. people asked me if i got my teeth whitened!
the only bad part is that they burn like helll! there were times i would get a sharp pain for a few seconds. they also burn your gums. its worth it though. oh yeah, they also dont cover all your teeth so ur back molars might be a tad yellower. i get them off amazon btw

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2008 10:12:00 PM More reviews by dysphoricmango

If you're looking for some quick whitening, I would recommend these. I started off with regular whitening strips and they produced a great improvement in the shade of my teeth. I started using these, Whitestrips Supreme, after I finished my box of regular strips for shorter periods of time as touch ups. Instead of leaving regular white strips on for 30 min. at a time, I leave these on for 5-10 min. and then brush my teeth. I also brush my teeth twice daily with Listerine Whitening Mouth wash. Swishing it in my mouth causes sensitivity to my gum line so I brush it on my teeth for 60 sec. morning and night to maintain my smile. I checked with my dentist and white strips do not strip the enamel off your teeth. They do however cause lasting sensitivity to your teeth.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by adriannamelanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These are great ! I'm on my third day and already my teeth are very white. But then again , they weren't very discolored to begin with. And about only getting these at the dentist's or online, maaaaaan . Here we have them in every drug store, Walmart, and grocery store in town!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Viglen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was amazed by these. They REALLY do whiten you teeth and make them look cleaner/brighter. I have tried many teeth whitening products but none work or show significant results. These do!!!! They are amazing. I cant praise them enough!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by SaveOurBluths

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I want to echo all the comments below - these will whiten your teeth incredibly effectively and quickly. I just want to add that I would recommend using Orajel Advanced Tooth Densensitizer (available at drugstores for about $5) the day before you start using these Whitestrips to eliminate pain and sensitivity or you might find these super-strength strips unbearable.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No