April 23, 2014 | 2001 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought these wipes because they were on sale at shoppers drug in Canada for $9 from $12/ per pack of 25 wipes.
The wipes were wet enough to remove my daily makeup (I usually wear my Stila liquid liner, great lash mascara,
concealer and blush). I use these wipes when I'm too tired after work or traveling and/ or don't have access to water/ sink. It's convenient, doesn't give me zits or clog my pores, the wipes are stretchy enough to cover my whole face and it doesn't have an offensive scent. All in all if these wipes were to go on sale again, I Would buy more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by heyannette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

It is unfortunate the literature states they will remove waterproof mascara, because they sort of don't. They are a refreshing face wipe, not for heavy duty use. They work really well when I'm not wearing MAC foundation (Studio Sculpt, Pro Longwear - this requires more solvent and definitely several toner swipes). Refreshing and unscented - non irritating. I love them and always have them on hand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I really like these wipes. They really take off your makeup as well as a wipe can. I always cleanse after using these, but there usually isn't a whole lot of makeup left on my face afterwards. If you're the lazy type who often just uses a wipe and then falls asleep without cleansing, I'd say these are good wipes to have. But these don't remove waterproof mascara very well, so you might need a separate eye makeup remover for that.
These wipes are really sturdy and don't tear or fray while you're using them. I don't notice any scent at all when I use these, so these would be great if you're sensitive to fragrances. They don't leave any kind of oily residue on the face after using.
I wish these came in a case or a packet with a sturdy flip-top opening instead of a sticky opening, because these did start drying out a bit once the sticker stopped closing completely. But other than that, I think these are really good wipes. They go on sale a lot at stores around me, so watch out for discounts.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by jahola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this product for removing all of my makeup at the end of the day, although I don't wear much. I only wear mascara (Great Lash by maybelline), and I dot concealer on my trouble areas but that's about it. I don't even wear powder most days (mostly due to the fact that I haven't found one that works for me, but that's a story for another day) so these wipes aren't really taking on a big job. But I must give these wipes props for not irritating my sensitive skin, not irritating my eyes, and not leaving behind that tight, dry feeling after use. I usually cut these wipes in half to make them last longer, which works for me because once again I don't wear much makeup. In the summer when I start to wear waterproof makeup, if I'm still able to get everything off then I will come back and give this 5 lippies. Overall a good product that has earned a regular place in my skincare routine.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by makeupmaryxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate to be the odd woman out and say I don't like these.... But I don't like these. They're not horrible, but they're not great either.

Pros: they don't sting my eyes and smell nice.

Cons: I think I spent $8-9 on a pack of 30, which I find a little annoying, they're kinda thin and stretchy which I don't care for and I feel like they leave a film on my face. I also don't think 1 wipe really cleans my whole face. The packaging sucks. The tab stops sticking after a while and they dry out.

Honestly, I would rather use a babywipe over these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

I have purchased these in bulk at a wholesale club, that's how much I like them. They're a great basic. I use a separate eye makeup remover for any stubborn liner/mascara, and then these Simple wipes for my face. They work wonderfully, they don't dry out my skin, and they don't cause breakouts. I do follow up with a basic cleanser and intermittenly with my Clarisonic afterwards. I will keep repurchasing these.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by tonkagal101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good product. Best face wipes I've tried

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by snaket0ngue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love love LOVE these! These makeup wipes remove heavy foundations/concealers so easily! Usually, I'll need about two wipes to fully remove my makeup, but just one of these takes off 90-95% of my makeup, eye makeup/lipstick included! Of course, I'll wash my face after to remove whatever's left on, but I've noticed that I've been breaking out less and less since I started using these. They're super cheap (cheaper than the neutrogena ones) and even if they were more expensive, I'd still purchase them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by paddlepops

I bought these for those nights where I knew I would be coming home late and it would be a hassle to bust out the cleanser when the bathroom is connected to my parent's room. I was scared to use wipes at first because my first ever wipes I bought were so crap. But I took a chance on these and I love them! I only needed one to clean my face and eye makeup. The wipe is large and sort of porous which makes it really lightweight. What I love most is that it's so moisturizing! It's so convenient I definitely recommend

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by mlleange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought these on sale just to try out new wipes. I would not say they are stand out but they were definitely a good buy for the price, and probably would be even at full-price.

They easily remove all non-waterproof make-up and don't seem to be too drying. I use these at the end of days when I am too lazy to remove make-up any other way. I always follow-up with moisturizer as I would with any cloth.

I would rebuy if when I run out I see them on sale again. However, if something else was on sale, I am not attached and would be willing to try something new.