November 21, 2014 | 1595 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by petiteimp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size of these when I was out if town because I forgot my normal makeup wipes. Love these!! I have sensitive hormonal acne and rosacea prone skin and these don't sting my eyes or my skin and take makeup off so easily!! Plan on buying the full size next.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by meghall90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I know makeup wipes don't take off all of your make up, but these did a pretty good job. I still had to use a eye makeup remover to take off my mascara. They have no scent which is great. They didn't irritate my eyes at all. These are just okay. I really like the fact that they have no scent to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by xoslshopaholic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favourite makeup wipes ever, removes every bit of makeup on my face, including eye liner and mascara. I don't use an eye makeup remover, only these wipes to take off all of my makeup and they work beautifully, Definitely worth checking out! They are kind of pricey, and you only get 25 wipes in a pack, but Simple constantly has coupons out or value packs in stores, so keep an eye out for those. I always have backups of these wipes, and I hope they don't change the formula anytime soon. The packaging could be better, I like snap closures, but that's only preference. The wipes are thick and saturated, but I find that sometimes the first few wipes can be drier than the rest, so I would suggest storing these upside down so every wipe is evenly covered in product. An excellent product!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by emmamaidens

I have never in my entire life had an allergic reaction to a product until I tried these wipes. For something that claims to be 'kind to skin' I am so very disappointed. I do not even have sensitive skin but 1 use of 1 wipe was enough to inflame my skin and cause a small rash. One day on and my face (mainly cheek area) is still sore, hot and red. I have used so many face products and so many brands of wipes (even super cheap ones) and have never experienced this before. From research on other sites this type of reaction isn't that rare with these wipes. Avoid.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Annabellagrant

I wait until Ulta has the 2 for one take together sale of these wipes for 6$ plus the 3.50 off or 20% off coupons. Whenever they go on sale I rush to Ulta and buy about 6-8 packs of face wipes that I use every day. A plus to these face wipes is that they can be cut in half and still be potent enough to take off all the face and eye makeup. Plus that don't irritate my skin or make it feel dry. Just clean!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by lottea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I have been using these every night for years! They are very soft and gentle but leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. The sticky part on the wrapper doesn't stay closed very well though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this so many times! I buy these two at a time from Target, they smell delicious - like freshness and they remove makeup like a dream too. Everything gets removed with 1 wipe, not multiple ones. The MAC wipes which I have used before were a bit too 'loud' smelling so I am happy that I found a drugstore alternative. I just store these in my bathroom drawer upside down so that they don't dry out and every towel is moist from the first to the last.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by bakerbaker19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Truly does not leave a residue, skin feels clean and refreshed, and removes my CG Lashblast Fusion Water Resistant Mascara. Honestly, I truly wonder if the mascara is "water resistant" because it does remove so easily. Anyway, this is one brand and type of wipes I repurchase frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

These wipes are fabulous. They feel clean and not at all irritant on my face and do a pretty good job of removing even the most stubborn eye makeup, though I do prefer my Mary Kay eye makeup remover for my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by erinar02

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

How is it on normal skin?
Well in my experience it stings my skin and leaves me with a greasy feeling. Although, its great for taking of make up and I use it daily to take of bb cream, eye-shadow, liquid liner, waterproof mascara and lip gloss.

What are the long term effects?
It doesn't change your skin at all.

Other people experience?
My friend has sensitive skin and when using it she says it hurts and stings a lot. She uses simple eye make up removal to remove all her make up instead of these wipes.

Would I buy it again and where to buy it?
Yes but only for make up removal. I buy it from the local supermarket or drug store.

Would I recommend it?
Only for removing make up.