August 21, 2014 | 1849 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - Incolor Pretty Shine Luxury Gloss in Delightful

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2006 12:03:00 AM More reviews by casabeav

Beautiful coral color. This is a super flattering color on my FFF warm complexion (brown eyes/hair color who knows). I love these Jordana glosses. They are not too sticky and they are pretty long lasting, plus they are super cheap. However, if you are sensitive too funky tastes/smells, they have a fake fruity scent but it does not bother me too much. I highly recommend these.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2006 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Rockette13

This color is so pretty. It is a bit warm toned, which I thought would clash with my PPP skintone, but it looks great. One coat makes my lips a pretty coral with gold shimmer, and a second makes my lips a gorgeous medium red. I love it! It is slick, moisturizing, and not sticky at all. Even after the gloss fades away, my lips are left with a subtle gold sheen from the shimmer.

TRY THIS!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2006 7:30:00 AM More reviews by BarbItalia

Gorgeous CORAL, for $1.50!!! While I'm still mourning the loss of all the discontinued Jordana items, these new doefoot lipglosses are my latest love. This gloss has it all: silky shine, PIGMENT (much more than Milani's Coral Shimmer; Delightful blows that away!), metallic shimmer and lasting power. I have this shade and Lovely, a (lovely) pinky rose and want to get a couple more. HOW DO THEY DO IT? Run to Walgreens and treat yourself to these beauties :D!