November 23, 2014 | 2102 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Flexitol - Heel Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by PinkCarnations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried everything under the sun to get rid of my dry and cracked heels and this is the only thing that has worked. I use it morning and night. Now my heels are so soft! I adore this! I've gone though so many tubes over the years.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Rarukaye

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used most of this tube prior to my reawakening to using makeup and skin care in my late 50's, no less. I'm really enjoying it! Anyways, after several months of applying a pretty generic moisturizer to my feet every night (I liked the fresh smell), I dug this Flexitol out from the back of my nightstand drawer and what a difference! I've had it on for an hour or so and my feet really feel thoroughly moisturized. What's with the urea ingredient? Acts as an exfoliator? I'll have to see about that - not that it really matters. Not a bad odor; not a good odor. Maybe a slight industrial type of smell. It looks like wall putty but it working for me tonight.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by babyhutch

I used this product for years then forgot about it, only to be reminded of it by the recent board activity here. Now I'm wondering why I ever stopped using it. My skin in general is normal, a lot of times I don't even moisturize my body because it just isn't necessary. My feet are a whole different story though. Even with monthly pedicures I still have to scrub, scrape, lotion and hope for the best. It's probably because I hate socks and wear sandals as long as the temperature is above 65 or so. Anyhoo, a generous dollop of this on each foot followed by socks worn just long enough for the balm to sink in leaves my feet looking normal instead of cracked and white with built up dry skin. The best part is it doesn't have to be done every.single.day for weeks in order to see/keep up with the results. Usually I remember to apply about 3 times a week. Application tip: I apply the balm directly to my feet and rub my feet together in order to spread it out. I find it really hard to get washed off of my hands and since the scent is fairly unpleasant I don't want it on them.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by fr3d420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was one of my first HG products! I cannot rave about it enough. I got my first tube @ Wal-Mart. I have Type 1 diabetes & it was in the diabetic supply area, along with other moisturizers aimed @ diabetics. Noticed a quick positive difference. A couple months later they stopped carrying it @ Wal-Mart. I checked 2 CVS's, 2 grocery stores, Ollies, & K-Mart. Couldn't find Flexitol anywhere. Ended up trying 2 or 3 more foot creams. Nothing came close to my Flexitol. Now I get it off of Amazon in 2 packs for around $13. I've done that a couple times now. It seems there's 2 different types/formulas. The tubes are different too. The more yellowish colored one works better than the white, IMO. But either is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is great stuff! I like to sleep once a week with something moisturizing on my heels, usually put socks on too, and this does the job just was well as Vaseline in the moisture department AND it looks like I went and had a pedicure, every time! No need for pulling out the razor when you use this stuff

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by NatalieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

FANTASTIC. 5% more urea than Carmol 20, and cheaper to boot. Thick without being greasy, and it works like nobody's business. I massage a small dab into my cuticles at night, and it's the **only** thing that keeps them from cracking. This stuff is near-magical.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The smell doesn't bother me, but even if it did, I wouldn't care. This is the only thing that works.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Mishagreen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is the bomb! I've only used the original formulation, so I might be in trouble when it's time to repurchase. Anyway... I hate the way it smells, and can't wash it off of my hands fast enough after application, but no more biscuit heels...Hooray!!! My feet looked better after the first use, and great by the end of the week. Nothing else has ever worked like this. My foot routine is pretty low maintenance these days. I swipe my feet nightly with Strydex maximum strength medicated pads for exfoliation, and follow with Flexitol Heel Balm. My Ped Egg is collecting dust. I never need to use it anymore.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 8:16:00 AM More reviews by meowjennkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW WOW and MORE WOW! I had given up on my feet not feeling rough, seriously I tried it all! This was my last shot at it. Picked it up from walgreens for $11. The tube says results in 3 days, for me it took about 5. But Im completely amazed, its not often a product does all its suppose to. I have smooth feet that Im not afraid for my husband to touch. lol. To me $11 for a product that works is a bargain. Even the beloved by many BBW Heel of Approvel (didnt work for me) is $15. As for the smell, I didnt find any trouble at all, its gone after a minute or two!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by salhon

This is amazing! I have had dry cracked heels for a while and tried so many things. This product was the very first one to actually do what it promised. I only apply it about 2 times per week now as a preventative (I put it on before bed with socks on and wear it on all night), and my heels stay soft and uncracked. I did have to put it on for a couple weeks straight to fight the initial cracking. Great product, I highly recommend.