E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 10/3/2014 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product.It keeps my eybrows looking neat and in place.The brush does amazing job.Its also very helpful when you shape your eyebrows.I will definitely buy it again.

I use this stuff only for placing/sculpting my eyebrows and it works great! It holds all day and I use both sides of the tube on my brows (I guess one is supposed to be for lashes, but who the heck needs that?).

For only a dollar, this is a steal! You really can't go wrong- it dries clear, doesn't make my brows crusty AT ALL, and I get compliments on how shapely my browsies look.

on 9/25/2014 7:16:00 AM

Love this product! It is a beauty essential. I have thick and unruly eyebrows, however when using this they stay in place all day. I don't use this on my eyelashes, I just use both ends on my eyebrows. So affordable at $3, I couldn't believe it! Amazing and will not be going to any other eyebrow gel, because this does the job perfectly at such a cheap price. Love love love!

on 9/11/2014 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just ok. I use this only on my brows as I saw no difference when using on my lashes.
It holds my brows in place pretty well. It can leave a bit of a residue on them if you are not careful. It only cost a dollar which is great but it really does not last long at all.
The product itself goes very quickly but it is a great budget option.

on 9/11/2014 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So this has been my Holy Grail eyebrow gel for years! You really can't beat the price--only $1!!! Before I came across this, I could literally only find two other drugstore brand eyebrow gels--Prestige (which was a whole lot pricier) and Revlons (which skimps out on product because it's a brow pencil duo + didn't have holding power). LOVE LOVE LOVE that e.l.f. came out with this Wet Gloss. It does such a great job of keeping my brows in place, and my brows are extremely unruly btw. I actually use both ends of the wand for my brows. I use the lash side first cus I THINK the formula doesn't dry as hard as the brow side, then shape and fill in my brows w/ either a brown matte shadow or my Anastasia Dip Brow. Lastly, I finish it up w/ the brow side of the Wet Gloss. My brows stay put the entire day, seriously. I go through these so quick so I stock up on these bad boys. Go get yourself some.

on 9/9/2014 2:46:00 AM

this is definitely a must need in my everyday makeup routine. it keeps my eyebrows tamed and seals in the eye shadow all day. there is a bit too much product at first and only one application is enough for my eyebrows. i find it lasts me for a while for about a few months. i do not use the gel as mascara but to amp up my eyebrow game. overall, it is something handy and useful i use everyday for such a low price, around $1.00. this product does not disappoint me and is a necessity in my everyday look.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

The clear brow gel is awesome, keeps my brows in place all day and dries really fast. Now, the mascara side, I dont love as much. To me, its very ineffective and just a waste. I actually use the mascara side for my brows now. I'll probably buy again cause it was only a $1, but the mascara side is wack. LOL.

on 9/6/2014 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product is HG status for me! It keeps my brows in place all day with out creating gaps by making the hairs stick together. Unlike clear mascara a I've used in the past, this one actually dries. Other ones I've used (especially Maybelline) just stay wet and gloopy all day. I do not have that problem with this! I also love how it has two wands, because when I set my eyebrows the gel tends to get tinted with my brow product, so I don't have to worry about using a dirty looking gel on my lashes. It also defines my lashes and holds a curl when I want to define my lashes a bit, and I especially love this for going to the gym because I can still accentuate my lashes without looking over the top. Love, love, love this product!!!

This is one of my makeup staples. I use it to keep my eyebrows in place, set mascara and even to tame annoyed flyaway hairs :3 Very useful product for a cheap price

on 7/7/2014 8:00:00 PM

I love this so much! One side is for the eyelashes and the other side is for the brows, but I think the formula is really the same on each side - the only difference between the two sides is the brush. I use both sides for my brows, and it works really well for me. My eyebrow hairs are a little long and can get rebellious, but this holds their shape all day! I will always repurchase this. It's leaves your brows a little wet after application, and once it dries it leaves them kind of hard, but I like that.

Popular Mascaras