July 28, 2014 | 2043 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Powder Palette Multi-colored Face Powder Creamy Natural

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2006 11:17:00 AM More reviews by shapat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found that this is what my face needs to even out my skin tone and look natural. I like that I can pick up whichever of the colors I may need more of for certain parts of my face. This compact gives my face a nice healthy pink flush. I have tried many different pressed powders and find that this one works best for me in terms of the combination of colors that it offers that work together to even out my complexion over my concealer. I hardly ever wear foundation, just moisturizer and concealer and this on top and it works great for me. A nice velvety finish with decent coverage. As far a packaging, it is a little big and bulky and the mirror is UNDER the compact, kind of inconvenient to use, but I don't buy it for the package, I buy it for the product. A little on the pricier side for a drugstore powder,(around $12) but I will continue to use it, and recommend it to those who need to even out their complexion, where just one flat shade doesn't always work.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2006 7:07:00 AM More reviews by filmart

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

The main problem I had with this powder is the fact that it contains too much mica, which ends up clinging to pores. This not only makes pores look more obvious, but gives the powder a heavier look overall. Obviously, every powder being made today contains mica, but many companies (including expensive department store brands) have trouble balancing out the mica sheen with the mattifying talc finish. The Creamy Natural shade is nice - predominantly a pink-based shade with a touch of pale peach. Like most of the recent PP launches, this compact has a bottom compartment containing a flat puff.