October 25, 2014 | 1594 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Hypershine Gloss - Blossom

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Why I ONLY gave it four lippies: This is sort of a tacky lipgloss so it doesn not go on super easy but it's not a huge deal. Just a little effort put into it should do the trick!

Why i gave it 4 lippies: It is a super fab color-Not bright N wild but not clear. It is good for younger ages and older ages.

Favorite thing? Twist up cap and applicator. greatgreatgreat!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I already wrote a review for all of the glosses on the appropriate page (gave 'em a 4 out of 5), but I figured I'd review this color separately.

This is a great color that goes with simple make-up. It's a good one to keep in a bag on the go, since it's such a tame shade that is easily blended. Perfect for anyone in a rush that needs just a touch of color on their face to make them look more awake.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I think this is very valuable for $1. I had to purchase this for $1.99 because I can't get any ELF products near me but I heard so much rave about this product that I decided to buy one. Of course, it doesn't have the best color payoff, because it was so inexpensive. The lasting time is under an hour at best but it doesn't bother me because I love reapplying glosses. The packaging is very innovative and makes for an even application on your lips with the lip brush. The scent however is unpleasant. from www.eyeslipsface.com, they describe it as a "cotton candy" scent. To me, it just smells like chemicals. Overall, this product is pretty good for a $1 lipgloss and categorizes as pretty good quality because of its price tag. But after finishing this product, I don't think I would ever go out of my ways to buy another.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by smartmakeupshopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first elf hypershine gloss I've tried and I think it's well worth the $1. This does not provide much color and the lasting power is very short, but as this product fades, I feel like my lips maintain a nice, clear sheen for a good amount of time. The only downside to this product is that the brush applicator should be cleaned after each use since otherwise it will be nasty to work with again. Although I will repurchase, its not my go-to lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by nikki5

What a great gloss for $1! I love pink lip gloss and couldn't resist this for a buck! It is a great neutral pink, a MLBB color. The scent is also really nice. Smells kinda like pina colada to me. These are slightly sticky but not bad. I find they last a few hours which for a cheap gloss is what I would expect. Def worth checking these out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

$1 for a great gloss. A sheer, neutral pink that matches my lip color and gives a nice gloss. Not tacky or sticky at all on me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The Hypershine glosses really DO give a nice shine, but the feel is a bit tacky without any other products underneath.

I wasn't fond of this color at first, and alone it's not exactly what I wanted, but it works nice under colors with a bit too much blue for my skintone or over deeper browns.

Probably not buying any of the Hypershines in this or any other color again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by helloalana

I'm actually quite disappointed with this color - it looks nice on the tube, but when u apply it on the lips, it looks very goldy/bronzy. is it cos of my natural lip color? and the lipgloss is very thick and sticky, unlike hypershine gloss in Joy.

Again, like the hypershine gloss in Joy, it took me a while to get the gloss out of the tube. Had to twist more than 20 times before it would come out! shocking!!

would i buy this color again? Definitely no!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by tr20726p

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first product I had brought from E.L.F. and only brought it by default when they were having their $1 on everything sale. The color looked exactly like the shade online because I was looking for a stuble pink with a little bit of gloss. It goes real easy on your lips, and lasts for a while. The twisty applicator is SO EASY but it is the downfall of the product because it does not LAST. Like someone mentioned, I wish I had brought 10 tubes of this!!! But for the price, I guess thats what you get.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by mtycer

PROS: Nice slight pink color. Feels moisturizing and plumping. Subtle shine (YLBB). Smell is okay (pina colada but a little plasticky?) Sweet unoffensive taste. A little sticky but that seems to help it last longer on my lips.
CONS: Not super shiny (which is the claim!). The applicator which is kind of annoying in general (not specifically a problem with ELF's applicator b/c I'm not crazy about Stila's click-pens either).
The product is worth at least $1, but it's just not the right product for me. Overall, don't think I'll buy this product again--I prefer ELF's Candy Shop glosses ,or Bonne Bell which is just a few $ more.