Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in Lavender Creme

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/29/2007 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice color. The bright color looks best, in my opinion, on medium to fair skin. It gives a "Barbie" and sort of "childish" look on darker skin tones, though.

I love how it was dirt cheap, I got it for 99 cents at Walgreens. The only problem is that it clumps and gets thick after a month or so. It doesn't bother me that much, considering it's price.

on 7/13/2006 2:34:00 PM

To start with, my review:

Overall rating: 4...I'd give this a five, but it chips quickly.

Price: 1...dirt cheap. I got this on sale for $1.25 CAD!!!

Packaging quality: 4...I like the bottle, the brush is fine, but the cap is chinsy looking.

I really like this. It's beautiful. It is a wonderful colour, it's a creme formula, which I was looking for, the bottle is cool, the price is awesome, and it's super-shiny!!

This isn't quite the Barbie pink I thought it was, but it's close enough. It almost has sort of an adult look to it...this is the closest I would get to wearing red nail polish.

The one problem with this polish is that it chips quickly. But I don't use top coat or base coat. The way this polish goes on is really cool. It looks like it's going to be streaky, but once it dries...wow!

When wearing this polish, I get compliments on my nails all the time. Totally recommend!

This is a fun color to use. It's a cross between pink and purple. I usually put on two coats to get a richer look. I love wet n wild nail polishes. You can buy them for only 99 cents and they last forever without getting clumpy or too thick. This is one of my new favorite colors in this line.

on 6/9/2006 3:34:00 PM

This shade is a bright fuschia with more of a purple tone than a pink tone. This looks so pretty on toes in the summer. It isn't too dark, and it's very girly. I would definitely use it again.

Popular Polishes