April 25, 2014 | 849 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Tropical Passionfruit body lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by dreamofcali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this fragrance in the body cream during BBW's semi-annual, and fell in love with the scent. I love anything fruity smelling, and this is a perfect combination of apricot, papaya and coconut. A bit strong, so I don't pair it with a perfume, but it's the perfect exotic scent for summer! The body cream is also a great moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2007 8:24:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually bought this as part of my roommate's birthday gift and then ended up getting a bottle from my Secret Santa at work! We decided that it reminded us a bit of the smell of Tropical Skittles or Starburts, but with less of an obvious candy smell. It's a sweet, light scent that is great for spring/summer. The lotion itself is decent, as are most of the lotions from B&BW. Blends well with other similar fruity fragrances without being overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2007 2:41:00 PM More reviews by ivorycanvas

A lovely blend of everything exotic. Tropical citrus mingles with sweet coconut and creates a beautiful scent that feels like a vacation. I absolutely love the cream- it's super moisturizing and not too over-powering, but strong enough that you don't have to layer it with sprays. Will continue to purchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Yelena1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Mmmm, this lotion smells so good! According to Bath and Body Works, the scent is a blend of apricot nectar, exotic papaya, and coconut cream. It actually reminds me of fruit punch. It's the perfect lotion for summer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 More reviews by KaiteKins

this is truely a yummy, and fruity scent, perfect for summer. The lotion moisturizes well, without being tomheavy and he scent is a bit like tropical fruit salad. It is the perfect scent for summer overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2006 3:10:00 AM More reviews by geeLICIOUS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Every summer, BBW comes out with new scents and I normally never find one that I love. I have to say, I LOVE this. By accident, I picked up the shimmer lotion but either way, I'm not complaining. In the summer, I tend to gravitate towards sharper and frutier concoctions. While it's supposed to smell like "apricot nectar, exotic papaya, and coconut cream", I can smell citrus and mango undertones. I need to go back to BBW to purchase as much of this collection in case it's just LE.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2006 6:13:00 PM More reviews by fourthsangel

Smells good in the bottle but when it dries down not so good. WAY too strong

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2006 6:18:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A have a wee botle of this lotion. A perfect pick-me-up for my hands in the summer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2006 10:37:00 AM More reviews by bigemom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a new scent for BBW and I bought a small bottle of the lotion. This is the juiciest tartest passionfruit lotion I have ever smelled. I love the scent and my husband actually commented on it. It is perfect for summer. It is like the other BBW lotions as far as moisturizing, which I find to be a tad too thick for the hottest days of summer and too thin for the coldest days of winter but overall a great lotion. The lasting power is great on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2006 5:48:00 PM More reviews by not_your_starx

is this a newer fragrance? i've never heard or seen this one before. i checked it out and fell in love with it. it's a summery fragrance and is tropical, but i also smell apple and grape fragrances in it. it's a really nice scent.