April 19, 2014 | 1888 users online

Palettes - E.L.F. - Elements 4-pan Compact

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a great compact that fits Elf's single eye shadows or MAC's pro palette eye shadows. It's made of durable hard plastic but does NOT look or feel cheap at all!! I would prefer it if it came in black but for the price, I should not complain. I used some stickers (3D with some bling) and it covers up the name emblazoned on the front and gives it a more fun and personalized look.

I hold my eye shadows in a big palette so this is the perfect size for a weekend trip or when you don't want to carry too much make up. This will hold 4 shadows. At $1, this is a super deal!

Edit: I purchased a second one and the closure button is not very secure. It doesn't click and close properly. Since it was so cheap, I feel silly returning it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by smeegal9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You can't beat this for $1. I ordered little round adhesive magnets on e-bay. I love that it holds Inglot round eyeshadows and the freedom lipsticks and MAC eyeshadow. I appreciate the large mirror too as MAC 4-pans are clear on top, but have no mirror. Sometimes the clasp is not right so check it out before you buy one.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So, in the beginning I bought this so I could use it as a cheaper Z-Palette. I bought this thinking it would be magnetic because it claims to be magnetic on the packaging. IT'S NOT. It's just a compact with a mirror and a metal sheet under the plastic spaces for the elf eyeshadows. I took out the plastic spaces to put whatever shadows I wanted in it and the metal sheet just fell out. So I guess I would just have to glue the eyeshadow in there and make a permanent palette. The only reasons I didn't give it a one is because of the mirror and the fact that it was only $1.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

Awesome little compact. I am going on vacation and want to take along some of my MAC shadows. This is great to use. I just pop the pans out of my MAC palette and into this to throw in my makeup bag for my trip. I can have the shadows I need without having to take along my 15 shadow collection. Sometimes I'll coordinate 4 shadows for a look I want to make and use this to organize them together in my makeup drawer. Perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by amanymuhsen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like how there is a variety of eyeshadow colors to chose from. You get to pick any theme; natural, pinks, blues, smokey, etc. It has 4 spots for- browbone, crease, lid, and liner. It's very small and cute and portable. It can probably fit into your back pocket. Very impressed with the eyeshadows too. They are very pigmented although, there is a lot of fallout but that's not a problem. Love this, you should definetly try it out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

Wonderful, well-constructed and sturdy, cheap, giant mirror--what more could one ask for? Love this pan, and I have about 5 of them filled with a variety of things. The only thing is that the brush that it come with is utter crap, but since it's just a dollar, I'll happily overlook it. I wish the plastic insert is easier to remove (so that I can fit more in), but if you're careful, it comes out without damaging anything.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I only have a few MAC e/s and this little palette is perfect for them. I just decorate mine with cute stickers and it looks great!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by tubbyloves

I own many of these and it is absolutely a bargain! It fits all my MAC eyeshadow pans and it's great quality. It's sturdy and the comes with a large mirror! It is only about a dollar and it's so multi-purpose! LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by randers

This is my new HG palette for depotting. You can pull out the plastic part and glue a magnetic sheet to the bottom. Voila, instant freestyle magnetic palette!

They have a deceptively large capacity; I depotted my Stila In the Light palette and UD's BOS4 (total of 26 full sized shadows) into three ELF compacts.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by i4makeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The fact that these palettes are $1.00 is insane! The quality of the packaging is amazing. Not to mention that it has a huge mirror and fits MAC shadows it just blew me away! These for me are a must have and made their way straight to my makeup bag!