E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/22/2012 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

You can't beat this for $1. I ordered little round adhesive magnets on e-bay. I love that it holds Inglot round eyeshadows and the freedom lipsticks and MAC eyeshadow. I appreciate the large mirror too as MAC 4-pans are clear on top, but have no mirror. Sometimes the clasp is not right so check it out before you buy one.

on 9/22/2012 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So, in the beginning I bought this so I could use it as a cheaper Z-Palette. I bought this thinking it would be magnetic because it claims to be magnetic on the packaging. IT'S NOT. It's just a compact with a mirror and a metal sheet under the plastic spaces for the elf eyeshadows. I took out the plastic spaces to put whatever shadows I wanted in it and the metal sheet just fell out. So I guess I would just have to glue the eyeshadow in there and make a permanent palette. The only reasons I didn't give it a one is because of the mirror and the fact that it was only $1.

on 7/9/2012 9:24:00 PM

Awesome little compact. I am going on vacation and want to take along some of my MAC shadows. This is great to use. I just pop the pans out of my MAC palette and into this to throw in my makeup bag for my trip. I can have the shadows I need without having to take along my 15 shadow collection. Sometimes I'll coordinate 4 shadows for a look I want to make and use this to organize them together in my makeup drawer. Perfect!

on 6/29/2012 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really like how there is a variety of eyeshadow colors to chose from. You get to pick any theme; natural, pinks, blues, smokey, etc. It has 4 spots for- browbone, crease, lid, and liner. It's very small and cute and portable. It can probably fit into your back pocket. Very impressed with the eyeshadows too. They are very pigmented although, there is a lot of fallout but that's not a problem. Love this, you should definetly try it out.

on 6/27/2012 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wonderful, well-constructed and sturdy, cheap, giant mirror--what more could one ask for? Love this pan, and I have about 5 of them filled with a variety of things. The only thing is that the brush that it come with is utter crap, but since it's just a dollar, I'll happily overlook it. I wish the plastic insert is easier to remove (so that I can fit more in), but if you're careful, it comes out without damaging anything.

on 4/29/2012 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I only have a few MAC e/s and this little palette is perfect for them. I just decorate mine with cute stickers and it looks great!

on 4/29/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I own many of these and it is absolutely a bargain! It fits all my MAC eyeshadow pans and it's great quality. It's sturdy and the comes with a large mirror! It is only about a dollar and it's so multi-purpose! LOVE IT

on 4/27/2012 6:26:00 PM

This is my new HG palette for depotting. You can pull out the plastic part and glue a magnetic sheet to the bottom. Voila, instant freestyle magnetic palette!

They have a deceptively large capacity; I depotted my Stila In the Light palette and UD's BOS4 (total of 26 full sized shadows) into three ELF compacts.

on 4/20/2012 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The fact that these palettes are $1.00 is insane! The quality of the packaging is amazing. Not to mention that it has a huge mirror and fits MAC shadows it just blew me away! These for me are a must have and made their way straight to my makeup bag!

on 4/19/2012 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is so much cheaper than the MAC compacts and works just as well. Most standard sized eyeshadows (the same size as the MAC singles) fit, and if not, the plastic divider pops out really easily. I've had these in my makeup bag, and they stay shut securely. I don't know why anyone would buy a MAC compact if they could get one of these instead.

Popular Palettes