Trader Joe's Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Purified water, organic rosemary oil, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willow bark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomile flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit citrus, Tocopherol (Vit E), Acetamide MEA, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, propylparaben, botanical fragrance

on 11/3/2013 2:50:00 PM

Good stuff! Makes my hair smell and feel great, but I have to use a lot of it to achieve these results.

on 9/15/2013 11:50:00 PM

This product is great because it is void of many harsh chemicals and fragrances and the price is pretty economical; however, it did not do well in maintaining the health of my hair. I have very fine and thin hair, and using this product resulted in me getting split ends. It dries out my hair and my scalp looks oily by the next day. I've tried using more conditioner in an attempt to moisturize it more, but it just causes more of my hair to fall out. There is a noticeable improvement in my hair after I stopped using this product. I really wish this product worked for my hair though since it's difficult to find such healthy hair products for a good price.

So far, this is probably the best co-wash I have used. I love it. Detangles, moisturizes, and leaves hair very clean.

I have it as a rinse out conditioner and also works wonders. I would recommend this to all hair types, but especially the drier types. Superior moisture!

UPDATE!!!!! THEY RUINED IT! They added a crap ton of SILICONE and i will no longer use it anymore. I do not know why that did that.

Wow, this is the shocking beauty find of the year! I have color-treated hair, and I'm still trying to find my ultimate conditioner. The best I'd found up to now was Pravana Color Ensure, which costs $13 for a 10.1 oz. bottle. But this stuff is just as good -- maybe better -- and it costs $2.99 for 16 oz!

Fantastic slip, very light smell (which I like), and just all around awesome. The shampoo is good too, and they're both sulfate- and silicone-free. And of course you can't beat the price! If you co-wash, go get this right now. It really is as good as people say.

on 7/15/2013 9:56:00 PM

This is a review for the original formula, I have since read that they changed the formula to add silicones. I do not know how the new product works but I avoid silicones because they break me out. The old formula was fantastic and I'm very sad to see it go...

Original review: i dont like this much as a conditioner because i found it, well, not very conditioning on my very dry ends. yet i rated it five lippies because i love this as a shampoo! i used to color my hair very bright colors that fade fast, yet my scalp is naturally extremely EXTREMELY oily..that poses an issue with fading from washing every day which i have to. i dont remember what made me use this as a shampoo but it is the best for preventing hair color fade. what you do is take some and massage into scalp very well. obviously it wont foam. the oils in this will bind to your scalp oils but you need to give it at *least* 3-5 minutes. i basically apply when i hop in and rinse right before i get out. hair is perfectly clean with no shampoo needed :) try it and thank me later!

on 6/16/2013 9:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really like this conditioner. If you comb it in and leave it for like 5 minutes, your hair will be ultra-soft. Sometimes I try to not fully wash out what's left on the ends of my hair, which makes it feel softer when it's dried too.

on 6/12/2013 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I just started using this conditioner a week ago, and so far I love it. I don't need a lot to keep my naturally straight, fine hair moisturized, and it smells so good. I find that because of my hair type, a lot of conditioners will make my hair feel heavy or look greasy, but this conditioner is so light-weight, yet makes my hair so soft! It is also very inexpensive @ $3 per bottle.

on 6/7/2013 8:13:00 PM

I rarely write product reviews, especially to praise rather than to complain. When it comes to hair, I'm extremely low-maintenance: I have naturally straight, typical Asian hair that I keep very long (waist length). I use a prescription shampoo for my scalp and random/cheap conditioners for the length.. but I washed my hair two nights ago with this TJ conditioner, which someone had recommended to me, and I can't stop touching my hair! It feels silky soft and smooth, as if I'd had it professionally blown out. Actually, I had let it air-dry for an hour and then slept on it while still damp, producing some first-day frizziness (due to my extreme laziness, I take night showers and hate to blow-dry) and second-day perfection.

I have found my HG conditioner! This is a light conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down, yet gives it a soft and silky texture. My hair has always been smooth and straight, but I don't naturally have shininess, moisture, or body. This conditioner provides all of my hair needs. I also love the packaging- it's a sleek bottle that, if lightly squeezed, delicately releases product in thin ribbons. And this product is $3 for a pound! The only issue I have with this product are the parabens, but those are at the very end of the ingredients anyway, so there's not much of the parabens compared to the other good stuff in this product that makes my hair look and feel so good. :)

on 3/12/2013 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I love this conditioner. I have quite thick hair and this conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and clean. I use the conditioner alone....i.e. no shampoo before co. I use shikakai to wash my hair and the TJ Nourish conditioner as a finishing touch.

One bad thing is the presence of parabens in this conditioner. Wish Tj can fix that by using an alternative natural preserving agent :(

Top Rated Trader Joe's Products