October 1, 2014 | 1638 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Waternymph [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2008 7:07:00 PM More reviews by cfronterhouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is my favorite teal shadow in the world. its very wearable. when i need to look more natural i love using just a touch of it over another shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by sjsharkslover

RIS and I cannot believe that I missed this color it looks amazing with WHATEVER I pair it with. Yesterday I wore in the crease while I was rocking mystical mist on the lower lid and mancatcher over the entire lid. Somedays I am kinda bold and will do waternymph over the entire lower lid and then use bitter in the crease. It seems that with this color one can really do no wrong and it is so worth having and playing around with. If you are afraid of color this is not for you, but you can use it as a liner with brown shadows and even then it looks fantabulous! And the irridescent packaging is the best :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2007 10:41:00 PM More reviews by LizC21

Teal green, more on the green side than blue with emerald pearl .GORGEOUS! Fantastic texture like the rest of the Lure shadows. Soo glad I did not pass this up!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2007 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Paheli

I didn't like this color at all. I bought it b/c it looked sooo gorgeous in the pan...but the few times I wore it, the color just didn't look right on me. If I tried putting it on sheer, it would be too light and not "pretty". If I layered it, it'd be waaaay too bright. No matter what color I paired it with, it just didn't work. I finally gave it and have it up for swap now.

I have light brown skin and I think this particular shade is just wrong for my skin tone. Maybe someone with a different skin tone could pull this off better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 7:26:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Why or why did I wait so long to try this LE eye shadow. This eye shadow is so beautiful and can be used so many ways. It is a green-blue color - well pigmentated, finely milled, exceptionally blendable. I paired this w/Parfait Amour and the combo was so pretty even my husband commented on how nice it looked. I would definitely consider this a spring/summer color though unless you lived somewhere warm all year round. Considering how much I like this eye shadow and how unique I think it is, it is well worth the $14 I paid. This did come in special light green packaing for the Lure collection - kind of a cute touch. Too bad it is LE because I would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2007 4:02:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I've tried the majority of MAC's aqua/teal/blue greens and this is my favorite. I'm more of a neutral e/s kind of girl these days, but I like to use this to line my bottom lids or on the inner or outer lid with a more neutral color like UD blunt.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2007 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Leopard_Print_Girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love everything about this little pot of shimmery turquoise wonder. The color payoff is incredible, and the shimmer, as others have suggested, looks like a mermaid's tail. I even love the pot so much I don't really want to de-pot it. I wear this on the outer half of the lid with Gorgeous Gold on the inner half of the lid, Greensmoke lightly in the crease, and Retrospeck to highlight. Couldn't be happier.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2007 7:15:00 AM More reviews by LylaLeah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Waternymph is a gorgeous highly pigmented greenish-turquise color. I have only reached for it a few times in the winter because I was more into neutral looks but now that summer is fast approaching, Im going to be using this much more. Some ways are waternymph on the lid, gold dusk in the crease, highlight of your choice and a little golden olive (or a light green) on the outter v and inner v. Otherwise a more subtle look is with a bronze lid of your choice and waternymph to line the bottom of your eye. It's a very pretty colour and a fun one to have in your collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2007 9:01:00 PM More reviews by pikacharma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is one of my all-time favorite colors. It's a stunning shade of bright blue-green with a soft shimmer, and the pigmentation is amazing. A tiny bit goes a very long way. This definitely isn't a subtle shade, by any stretch of the imagination, but I've never seen a color that's so blatantly, in-your-face gorgeous. I am SO mad this stuff was limited edition - crime against humanity, if you ask me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2006 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Rainbowcrushed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loooooooove waternymph! I am currently on my second pot. I knew I should've bought 3 backups! Its a wonderful deep teal with emerald tones and has a wonderfully smooth texture. It pairs well with basically any single green, blue, aqua, teal eyeshadow.