Merle Norman Dual Action Eye Makeup Remover

4.7

WATER, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, POLOXAMER 184, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CITRATE

on 6/26/2009 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

You can't use a kleenex to get the full benefit of this product and expect it to work! The trick is to use a cotton pad or ball and hold it over your lashes for a few seconds, then wipe because it breaks down the eye makeup so that it wipes away easily! And you have to shake it up! I LOVE this stuff! I used to use Clinique's Take the day off but I ran through the bottle too fast and it still left residue but not this stuff!

on 6/25/2008 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried this out and it didn't do a very good job, maybe because it was on kleenex instead of a cotton pad. My Neutrogena did a much better job. Most of MN products I'm happy with. Seems to be a total win or miss with me and their line.

on 3/24/2008 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I went and bought this after reading the great reviews here and I LOVE this stuff. I have had a bottle for a few months now and I am about half way through it. This does'nt irritate my eyes or leave a greasy residue and removes all my eye makeup with one swipe. I will definately be purchasing this again when I run out.

on 3/23/2008 3:56:00 PM

Works well to remove eye makeup, no tugging, non-greasy. Will continue to use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this oil-free remover has 2 parts... one cleanses, one conditions skin and lashes. works wonderfully, but i prefer something cheaper than $16 just because i run through eye makeup remover so quickly. my Neutrogena Oil-Free works just as well for a fraction of the price.

on 1/5/2008 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like it too - was surprised - doesn't hurt my eyes or skins and takes off any makeup!

on 11/11/2007 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

While I have switched from product to product with other parts of my cleansing routine, this remover is the BEST that there is for removing waterproof or regular mascara WITHOUT losing any valuable lashes. I have used this remover for over five years to remove MN Brand waterprrof mascara and believe the combination is the best for routinely using a waterproof mascara without ruining or losing lashes. HG!

on 10/25/2007 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The is the only MUST HAVE in my cleansing collection. When I run out of cleansing products, I sometimes substitute with cheaper stuff from the store until I can get to a MN store, but this is the one item I cannot substitute!! It is the best! It removes all, and I mean all, of the eye makeup and has no oil or greasy resideue AT ALL!!! It is the best! My face never feels really clean unless I clean off my eye makeup with this.

Do not substitute!! it is the best!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Good stuff. This beats neutrogena's oil-free eye makeup remover. Why doesn't anybody pay attention to this brand? They have some really nice products. :)

on 6/29/2007 9:26:00 PM

This eye make-up remover will take off any product off of your eyes. It is a life saver. I bought it in a gift set!!! LOVE IT!!!