November 23, 2014 | 1124 users online

Mascara - Avon - Wash off Waterproof mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Mayagayam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG Mascara. Stays put. Washes with soap and water as promised. Travel sizes available through Avon and on Ebay. Love love love this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Bylaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara - it builds on itself really nicely and doesn't clump, and also lasts better than a lot of other mascaras. I apply maybe three coats and my lashes are acceptably smooth and full. I am most impressed with the staying power - it really doesn't smudge off or cause raccoon eyes AT ALL.

Removal is kind of a pain, though, because it flakes off all over the place and you have to be careful to make sure you got all the black bits off. That part is annoying. It's easier if you use a makeup remover towelette so you can get it all off.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm sorry to have to give this mascara a poor review amidst all of the glowing ones. Unfortunately it just did nothing for me. It made my lashes look almost wispier than they do without mascara, and my curl fell pretty much immediately. It was definitely waterproof but when I removed it, it came off in flakes, leaving little black bits all over my face which actually prolonged the process. I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, short sparse lashes.

I currently have on rotation Guerlain, MUFE Smoky Lash, a few varieties of Lancome, and started trying drugstore Maybelline Volume Express. Someone sent this to me as an extra in swap yesterday, just tried it today.. really liking it! Will be my go to for now!!!

EDIT 2/9/12: Gave my sister a tube to try, and she swears pretty much by Lancome only, and it even passed her test.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by HoneypieMommy

I love this mascara for an everyday look. It has never clumped & never runs * I have a problem with mascara running, it's easy to remove at the end of the day & you can't find a better price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by EnglishTeacha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG mascara. I don't wear much makeup, but when I do, this is the only mascara I'll wear. It's great through heat, happy and sad tears, and even a swim, but it comes off easily when I wash my face.

I'm very fair with green eyes, and I find the brown color looks very natural on me. I do community theater and when I need more definition, black works well. When this goes on sale, I always buy one or two to keep handy!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best mascara I've found! I have extremely sensitive eyes and this works for me and doesn't come off until I take it off with a two layer eye makeup remover. This is the ONLY Avon product I buy again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Maggs123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! It is my everyday mascara:) It is very very good:) I only use 2 coats and it makes my lashes quite long:D I curl after the frist coat! I would really recommend this and right now ( Sept 18th 2012) It is on sale for 2.99$ But it is not expensive other wise:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I always use this. It's really liquid-y, so you have to have a steady hand, but it's a really inky black and it gets every lash. It's pretty cheap and it doesn't smudge much (which is unusual for me)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG waterproof mascara! I can't stand waterproof mascara because it seems like it taste dynamite to get it off. Plus, alot of others I've tried tend to dry before I can finish applying the desired number of coats, so it gets clumpy. Well... not with this stuff! It applies easily, doesn't dry immediately (but does dry after a few seconds, so it's tolerable); it is also pretty waterproof, like if you don't rub your eyes too roughly while your lashes are wet, it stays on (basically, it doesn't run). And it WASHES OFF WITH SOAP AND WATER! Wahoo! I use Dove white beauty bar soap and this mascara comes right off. I've been using this mascara for about 5 years now. I don't wear waterproof mascara a whole lot, so one tube will last me about 8-10 months. And when I run out, I repurchase.

The One Down Side: the brush doesn't separate my lashes as well as other mascara brushes I've used (I use Covergirl Lash Blast and am in love with that brush).