October 24, 2014 | 1020 users online

Mascara - Avon - Wash off Waterproof mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm sorry to have to give this mascara a poor review amidst all of the glowing ones. Unfortunately it just did nothing for me. It made my lashes look almost wispier than they do without mascara, and my curl fell pretty much immediately. It was definitely waterproof but when I removed it, it came off in flakes, leaving little black bits all over my face which actually prolonged the process. I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, short sparse lashes.

I currently have on rotation Guerlain, MUFE Smoky Lash, a few varieties of Lancome, and started trying drugstore Maybelline Volume Express. Someone sent this to me as an extra in swap yesterday, just tried it today.. really liking it! Will be my go to for now!!!

EDIT 2/9/12: Gave my sister a tube to try, and she swears pretty much by Lancome only, and it even passed her test.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by HoneypieMommy

I love this mascara for an everyday look. It has never clumped & never runs * I have a problem with mascara running, it's easy to remove at the end of the day & you can't find a better price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by EnglishTeacha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG mascara. I don't wear much makeup, but when I do, this is the only mascara I'll wear. It's great through heat, happy and sad tears, and even a swim, but it comes off easily when I wash my face.

I'm very fair with green eyes, and I find the brown color looks very natural on me. I do community theater and when I need more definition, black works well. When this goes on sale, I always buy one or two to keep handy!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best mascara I've found! I have extremely sensitive eyes and this works for me and doesn't come off until I take it off with a two layer eye makeup remover. This is the ONLY Avon product I buy again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Maggs123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! It is my everyday mascara:) It is very very good:) I only use 2 coats and it makes my lashes quite long:D I curl after the frist coat! I would really recommend this and right now ( Sept 18th 2012) It is on sale for 2.99$ But it is not expensive other wise:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I always use this. It's really liquid-y, so you have to have a steady hand, but it's a really inky black and it gets every lash. It's pretty cheap and it doesn't smudge much (which is unusual for me)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG waterproof mascara! I can't stand waterproof mascara because it seems like it taste dynamite to get it off. Plus, alot of others I've tried tend to dry before I can finish applying the desired number of coats, so it gets clumpy. Well... not with this stuff! It applies easily, doesn't dry immediately (but does dry after a few seconds, so it's tolerable); it is also pretty waterproof, like if you don't rub your eyes too roughly while your lashes are wet, it stays on (basically, it doesn't run). And it WASHES OFF WITH SOAP AND WATER! Wahoo! I use Dove white beauty bar soap and this mascara comes right off. I've been using this mascara for about 5 years now. I don't wear waterproof mascara a whole lot, so one tube will last me about 8-10 months. And when I run out, I repurchase.

The One Down Side: the brush doesn't separate my lashes as well as other mascara brushes I've used (I use Covergirl Lash Blast and am in love with that brush).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by lealorraine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not bad, but also not great either. I worked as an Avon rep a few years back, and have used their products off and on since. Sometimes, I will buy their mascara when it is on sale, like I did with this one. I liked the color, it's sort of a brown-black shade, and it gives decent volume. I found it to be a little flaky on the lashes though. I'd buy it again, but only if on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by sdecastr0

I have loved this mascara ever since my mom first gave it to me as a small gift a couple years back! It doesn't give your lashes a huge dramatic effect, but a little boost to intensify your natural look. Never clumped on me once throughout the use, and it separates beautifully. Most of the time I usually go out without any makeup on, but I never forget to swipe my lashes with this product just because I love how it gives my all-natural look a little boost. Will definitely repurchase time and time again.