September 22, 2014 | 1882 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Frankly Scarlet

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by magpie87

This is my HG red polish. Looks great on tips and toes. I often go back to this when I'm stumped on a pedi colour choice. Looks great with my NC15 skin tone, the fine gold shimmer is not too warm. Looks great on a pedi matched with any pair of peep toe heels! Now that my nails are in great shape I love this polish. great staying power and doesn't chip as easily as other DS brands. It's also, B3F and No Formaldehyde Resin or Camphor! 5 lippies for safe polishes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

This is an amazing, shimmery red. Very classic, very chic, and the color doesn't dull with time (I've seen that happen with other polishes).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the few red polish that I like that are not cremes.It has just the right balance of frosty/shimmer in it!Beautiful!! There are no undertones to it.Just plain red with subtle sparkle,not chunky,childish glitter.It looks even better outdoors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a gift actually.. i thought i did not need any more reds but really enjoy this shade! it would be good for Christmas but also for summer (a great fourth of july red!!) it is a pretty shiny red for times when ruby pumps may seem like a bit much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by kathy_in_california

This is such a pretty, bright, true shiny red. I've had it for several years and had only used it once on my toes, and decided to put it on my (natural) fingernails this week. I applied it Monday and this evening (Friday) it's still holding up quite well (2 coats w/Orly Bonder as a base and Nailtek on top). I had originally purchased this color as it looked like Dorothy's ruby slippers in the bottle and it does on nails too! I will definately wear this polish more often.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2009 7:49:00 AM More reviews by tastest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ladies, this is the polish to try if you have short nails and always worry they are not "perfect" enough for polish. Just try it.It makes your nails ( any length) look great and ready for the holiday season.A bright shimmery red, a happy color to look at.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 6:15:00 AM More reviews by ilec

Wow, this is like the best nail polish I've ever used. It goes on easily, dries fast, and doesn't clump or streak. The color comes out a little brighter than what I expected because I wanted a deeper red, but its ok, this one looks great as well. Will be purchasing more colors from this collection!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A bright, happy red. The golden shimmer is extremely fine, and it just makes the shade glow.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by HeatherlyBreezes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect red polish, unless you prefer cremes. Not pink, not orange, not blue - red. It pulls a bit warm because of the gold shimmer, but nonetheless, bright red glam in a bottle.

I do wish the brush were a bit wider when it comes to my big toes and thumbs, though. :-) Smooth application, lasts a really long time on a pedicure with a good top coat.

I have a lot of nail polish, but I would repurchase if I ran out, or if I thought Revlon were discontinuing. You can't beat the price; less than $4 at Wal-Mart.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by ccsqueaky123

This is a very pretty deep red with gold shimmer. In my opinion this color is almost an exact match to China Glaze Ruby Pumps. It has a decent amount of staying power. It is super cheap as well. I paid $1.24 for my bottle.