July 31, 2014 | 2015 users online

Concealers - Sheer Cover - Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by fantasydream3

This duo concealer works pretty well for me. All of the duos have one beige/yellowish-toned color and one peachy color. They have jojoba and allantoin and these ingredients help make the concealers creamy and moist enough to be spread easily. I use the peachy color for my undereye circles and setting them with a bit of finishing powder (I use MAC MSF) prevents it from creasing. Coverage is buildable, but with one layer is not that opaque. I need at least two layers to cover. This concealer did not dry out my eye area or my pimples when I use it to cover them. Overall a good concealer!

Can be purchased on http://www.sheercover.com for $29.95 and is not widely available elsewhere, which is inconvenient for many people.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by SurferChic14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this concealer!! It was my first concealer and I recieved it off a website. I recently lost it which made me extremely sad because it is so pricey. I love the application, I used a flat concealer brush, it goes on thin and creamy. This allows me to double up if I need to cover a blemish but just apply one layer for my under eye circles. Recently I haven't been wearing makeup but there are some days where I'm just so tired that I have needed a good concealer for my bags and dark under eyes. I recommend this to anyone who has some cash to spend and needs a good concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by mayabarbie

This was my very first concealer I ever tried!! I've been using it for almost 3 years now. Let me start off by saying that I have really like really dark under eye circles! Their very very brown! My skin tone is a medium olive color and my circles are very dark brown. I'm using the shade light/medium tho I only use the medium shade. Its super smooth and creamy! You can layer and layer and it never looks bad. Its very easy to work with but can look caky if you don't use enough moisture before applying, like any other concealer. I'd say coverage is descent. For me, it doesn't cover my circles completely but it gives me a natural look. Wish it lasted longer than just a few hours and wish it had a little more coverage. Its still my everyday reach for concealer sense none of the other ones look as natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by muafreak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well I bought this at the proactiv counter cause I thought that I'd give it a shot given that the SA said that it doesn't break you out. Well it didn't. But the coverage is sooo freaking sheeerrrrrrr for a concealer!!! I have a lot of acne scars(only on my damn contour cheek area) and needed something to work with mineral foundation as summer approaches. It works fine AFTER I apply my mineral foundation. I dab it on the spots then do a light sweep on mineral powder just to blend it in some more.
It's jus too creamy for us peeps who need coverage cuz it slips off so easily!!
I'd be sticking to my NC42 concealer (dark enough to hide marks- I'm NC 40 foun) or my Lise Watier porfolio concealer which is just thick enough and stays in place.
Never gonna buy again trust me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by snailssss

Best concealer that works for me..COVERS ANYTHING :D
Packaging is terrible..one fall and..* smashhhh* :( but the product is worth the price..though ...I wish it was cheaper.
No caking, mix the two colours together = perfect fit for my skin tone
Great for under eyes..super moist, lasts all day..IF set with translucent powder (I use elf studio)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by magucken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This concealer is amazingly smooth and slick. It slides on and blends very easily. Which seems like a good thing at first glance.
The coverage is moderate.
Thing is, though, that it keeps sliding - right into your fine lines. The fact that it doesn't really settle, even when set with powder, makes this a flop.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Prncs06

I like the creamy texture of this concealer, and find that it easily glides on. However, I do not feel this is a must-have concealer for me. If it were more readily available at my local stores (which is where I prefer to purchase makeup, so I can walk in and see/play with it), and if the price were considerably lower, I would buy again. I don't have a problem with the product itself- I find it nice and a great product!- but I think others work just as well. One that I like for it's similarly creamy texture, though liquid, is Neutrogena 3-in-1. Cheaper and covers just as well for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by rvdiaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Did a horrible job covering my undereye circles, it just looked ashy. I tried setting it wit a powder and it did improve but it didn't give me the full coverage that i needed. It is too creamy and it does apply sheer.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by bamnramn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, so firstly, if you're looking for a concealer to cover blemishes or pimples, this is NOT it. All this concealer is good for is under eye concealing, and even then - meh. You could get a WAY better product for the same price.
This concealer turns "powdery" once on your face, which is good if you like that, but i didnt. This concealer also melts off your face after a couple of hours. I would rate this concealer as "something that you would recieve in a showbag".
The colour range for this product is rubbish, it has two and ONLY two colours. Both of which werent realy mine, but i was desperate for a concealer so i still bought it.
The packageing is okay. Nothing special, but its not bad either.
I would not reccomend applying this concealer with your finger, or anything other then a concealer brush.
The price was okay, it was about ($30 Australian) which isnt to expensive, but thats $30 i spent on something that i will never use again.
All in all i would not buy this product again, didnt like the wear, the colours or anything about it really. Not worth $30. It may be the HG for some people, but it definately didnt blow my hair back.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by MahalHaven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-Nice cremey texture
-has two shades for highlighting and concealing

Cons:
-settled into fine lines
-Not long lasting
-Not for people with dark under eyes