July 25, 2014 | 941 users online

Makeup Brushes - Avon - Avon Professional Foundation Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2007 8:25:00 PM More reviews by queenofdisaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i think i have finally found an awesome foundation brush. i got it on clearance for $2.99. it works perfectly for liquid and powder foundation, blends evenly and easily. i used to have a mac foundation brush and swapped it, it left my face a streaky mess. glad i found this one!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2007 3:20:00 PM More reviews by mimsmims

this is my first foundation brush.. i also bought it on ebay for a super cheap price!! this was amazing compared to application with a sponge!! i would buy again because it was a good quality for a very cheap price but i think i can do better so i'm going to get the lancome foundation brush soon and i will update on whether i like it better or not. I haven't had any problems with shedding.. the handle did fall off but i guess i get more control without it anyways!! Overall it does it's job very well and I would definately reccommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2007 5:45:00 PM More reviews by pure1magination

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

great cheapie foundation brush... actually my first. it is very soft and about the right size to reach everywhere while still being efficient. got on ebay, and i don't know if this is a fluke, but mine has shed a lot of hairs :( this is the only complaint though... great buy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2007 11:16:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After looking at all the expensive makeup brushes for about $35 everywhere, I came across this in an Avon book and i had to have it for $6. This is sooooo great, I'm thinking of buying another one as a back up because I dont ever want to go back to a sponge again. I love it when I wore it, I actually had more foundation on my face compared to using a sponge (which absorbed all the foundation before I would have a chance to put it on my face). I have oily skin and this left me with an even coverage. I love the way it feels in the morning, its like putting a feather across my face, sorta romantic.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2006 10:04:00 AM More reviews by DevinGirl83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had never used a foundation brush before, but after reading this brush's rave reviews, I decided to give it a try. I purchased mine off of Ebay as well. What a difference! I found using a cosmetic sponge left streaks, and using my fingers didn't give a flawless blended look. With this brush, I can control where I need opaque coverage (under my eyes) and sheer (around my jawline) coverage. It took me about a day to get the hang of it, but now that I've got my technique down - I'm im love! Now, I've just got to get MAC brush cleaner, this handsoap & water thing is for the birds!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2006 9:19:00 AM More reviews by age1945

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading reviews on using a foundation brush, thought I'd start with the lowest price I could find which was this Avon brush (on eBay). Pleasantly surprised with the ease of using it and my liquid foundation went on very smoothly too, leaving no streaks. Have already bought another to have on hand and also purchased the Chanel travel foundation brush (also on eBay). I really don't see much of a difference with the way each brush works in applying my foundation. Chanel may feel a little softer as compared with Avon's brush, but both do a good job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2006 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

good quality brush for very cheap, got it on ebay for $6. I want to try more of avons brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2006 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Sandie58

For $3.99 this is a nice brush. I use it to apply mineral foundations and it works perfectly. Overall, I have found Avon products to be of wonderful quality at reasonable prices. This should be a staple in every makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2006 4:17:00 PM More reviews by JCgirlie

This is the first foundation brush I have ever used and I gotta say I love it! I love the way my foundation goes on using this brush. It's super soft and doesn't leave stroke marks like I thought it would. Very nice brush - I would definitely buy another one :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2006 7:59:00 PM More reviews by get_the_lipstick_free

Having never used a foundation brush before, (finger user), this was just a little tricky to get used to. but I can see the benefit to use this instead of old way.