Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 4/3/2015 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

HG tweezers. Worth the price and you can get them sharpened for free (send through mail.) I have one in pocketbook at all times- that's how great and useful these are. I can get the most fine hairs with these. It grabs everything. I'll never use another brand. I gave these as stocking stuffers and my sister and mother loved them.

on 3/10/2015 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My absolute fave tweezers. Love so much! Lost a pair and had to immediatey buy a new pair. Cant live without and wish I invested in them sooner. Offer lifetime sharpening which I havent taken advantage yet, but have felt the need to. Best tweezers.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I got a mint green one and I was in LOVE immediately. It works so well, made me regret why I didn't invest in one earlier. i got mine about a year and a half ago, it's still going strong

on 2/24/2015 12:14:00 AM

I always thought to myself "Why would anyone spend $30 on a pair of tweezers when I can get a pair for $3?". Let me just tell you... it's like comparing apples and oranges. Actually more like comparing a super moist fluffy not too sweet red velvet cake and boring chocolate chip cookie. I literally cannot live without these tweezers, they easily get at the smallest baby hairs and pulling it out doesn't hurt at all. It was such a pain to use old crappy tweezers and constantly trying to get this one particular hair out that my tweezers couldn't grasp - but that won't ever happen again.

These tweezers are so amazing I told all my friends they need a pair, and just to prove my point I told them I'd bring it and let them try the next time I see them so they can realize just how amazing they are.

on 2/4/2015 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I purchased two pairs of these (The slant edge and the surgical point) in 1998 at London drugs, in Vancouver.

Both have been sharpened once and I still have the same pairs.

How many times can you say you purchased something to put your makeup bag, and 17 years later it's still serving you just as well?!?

Don't waste your time or money on any other brand.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Best tweezers I have ever purchased! I have owned mine for years and years and they are as good as new. They remove all unwanted hair on the first pluck and they are extremely easy to grab onto stray hairs.

on 9/27/2014 5:54:00 PM

Hands down best tweezers ever. I was worried when I first purchased them, being quite expensive, that hey wouldn't live up the hype. But they just are fantastic. Hand finished edges means total precision. Mine still work exactly the same as when I first purchased them over 2 years ago.

on 9/16/2014 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Tweezerman tweezers are pricy for me but I've tried other ones and I always go back to them. They are just one of those tools that work perfectly so you don't have to think about them. They aren't fancy looking but are high quality. I haven't sent a pair to get sharpened but I like that they have a lifetime guarantee. If only they can help me not lose them!

on 6/26/2014 10:10:00 AM

Best tweezers in the world. I've repurchased 3 times (not because they needed to be replaced, but because I would misplace them). Can't live without them! They do get a little dull over time which I think is perfectly normal. They offer free sharpening but I've never used this service because they've never gotten so dull that they are ineffective. Also, I would be careful not to drop them which might misalign the tips and therefore reduce its effectiveness. I've always used the slanted tip tweezers, but recently purchased a set which also includes a pointed tip version. I love the pointed tip tweezers for all types of precision work such as picking off any loose flakes of skin (sorry, TMI) and applying individual lashes. I struggled so much with individual lashes until now! Overall, great tweezers, worth the investment, you won't be disappointed.

on 6/25/2014 11:24:00 PM

My fave tweezers of all time! Check out TJ Maxx to get them at a wayy lower price! They haven't dulled a bit since I bought them about six months ago...and I have had that problem with every other tweezer I have used throughout my life! Highly recommended! They have some cute ones, too!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools